Journeyman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I don't think its been done. I like this show. Kevin Mckidd is a terrific actor. Does anyone else watch this?

Darth Vicious
Im watching it. He reminds me of Anthony Michael Hall. I still have mixed feelings about the show. It reminds me of Quantum Leap. I like the fact that he loses time everytime he travels as opposed to return at the same time he left. Dont know where the storyline is headed plot wise.

InnerRise
I'm watching and towards the end of the first episode is when I really started getting into it and the second episode pulled me in completely.

A shame this show did horribly with ratings during the Season Premiere and probably will get cancelled.

Note: The women who plays his Ex Fiance was also in the CBS show that just got cancelled with Tay Diggs, which involved Tay Diggs' character repeating the same day over and over again.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Darth Vicious
Maybe her power is repeating jobs that get canceled.

Entity
Well I tried to watch it and it just seems like a really bad attempt at a Quantum Leap rip off. I want to like it but it still makes almost no since to me. I mean if they don't get alittle more coherent soon screw it.

The thing with his ex is the only thing that interest me anyway.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Entity
Well I tried to watch it and it just seems like a really bad attempt at a Quantum Leap rip off. I want to like it but it still makes almost no since to me. I mean if they don't get alittle more coherent soon screw it.

The thing with his ex is the only thing that interest me anyway.

I want to see whats behind the time jumps and how his ex is involved.

InnerRise

The thing with his ex is the only thing that interest me anyway. Well we already know that he's being sent through time to follow certain people's lifes to change them for the better.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by InnerRise
Well we already know that he's being sent through time to follow certain people's lifes to change them for the better.

The question is By who?

InnerRise
Other questions are "WHY?" and "HOW?".

Entity
I'm sure many of you have already considered this one but I just wanted to get it out there.

Who thinks his ex is tracking him and probably on a much larger scale than he's been doing as a rookie?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm sure many of you have already considered this one but I just wanted to get it out there.

Who thinks his ex is tracking him and probably on a much larger scale than he's been doing as a rookie?

I am. I've been thinking that for a while. I hope they will explore that.

InnerRise
Well it's fairly obvious and has even been stated that he's her mission ahora mismo and she's tracking him to help him out, just as he tracks down other random people to help them out.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Entity
I just thought of something the other day. What if she was suppose to die in that plane and was just taken off to train him as a replacement before her time is up?

And who else completely knew the scientist knew something when he talked to him on the phone the first time?
When he called him in 1998 I was like told ya to everyone in the room. hehe

InnerRise
The first idea is ridiculous in my opinion and no, I had no idea that the scientist was involved in some way.

I won't say he knows anything, I'll just say there's more to him. He may not know exactly what's going on actually.

Entity
The first idea is ridiculous in my opinion and no, I had no idea that the scientist was involved in some way.

I won't say he knows anything, I'll just say there's more to him. He may not know exactly what's going on actually.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... If thats the case then how could he be calling him in 1998?

InnerRise
Maybe he's a time traveler? Maybe he made a mistake and forgot that he was traveling or something.

There are endless possibilities. Obviously he was in the same year. But he quickly hung up the phone as if he didn't want to be found out.

I don't think he meant to purposefully give himself away.

Entity
No now he's stringing him along. There's no way he just happened to accidentally return the call 9 years in the past.

InnerRise
You're not reading my posts at all are you.

Entity
You're not reading my posts at all are you.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Yea I read it and you acted like it was just coincidence or just a mistake but I think its obvious that he's well aware of what he's doing and will definitely play out to be a large part of the story.

You stated that he wasn't trying to purposely out himself and I think that's false somewhat.
I don't think he wants to give all the answers yet but he is intently giving Dan clues.

ragesRemorse
I thourougly enjoyed the first episode, but the show has been going downhill since the second episode. AS a mystery suspense show the content is kind of lacking. Even though it is a great concept (ala quantum leap) there never feels to be anything at stake. The acting is hit and miss. Mckidd of course is outstanding and always intensely convincing. The rest of the cast dont succeed at transforming a poor script into anything worth while. The show is filmed very well though and it seems that there is potential as the show is beginning to introduce a more connected and broad story line, but i doubt there will be second season

InnerRise
Yea I read it and you acted like it was just coincidence or just a mistake but I think its obvious that he's well aware of what he's doing and will definitely play out to be a large part of the story.

You stated that he wasn't trying to purposely out himself and I think that's false somewhat.
I don't think he wants to give all the answers yet but he is intently giving Dan clues. So he called and sounded kind of surprised/startled when he realized he was calling him in the past and then quickly hung up all on purpose?

Yeah.......right......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.