Cocktail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
No not the movie.

What is Everyones Favourite cocktail, please also list the ingredients.

Mine is Royal Kir - Champagne with a splash of raspberry liqueur.

mah
mine is...orange juice?

Corran
What's the ingredients?

yerssot
water, alcohol, blood, lemon and pineapple

Gundark
yerssot, is it possible for you to make at least one post that isn't completely stupid ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
Mines gotta be either a "jaffa cake" or "the green death".

A jaffa cake is orange juice and Tia-Maria and it really does taste like jaffa-cakes.

The green death is good strong cider (super strongbow) and a bit of blue caracko.... no wait its coraqo.... err.... you know what I mean dammit. Not really a proper cocktail but boy is it strong!

Gundark
I like Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum with diet pepsi.

But my favorite is Champagne and OJ. Mimosa.

mechmoggy
I love nothing more than the following assortment......

1 pint of lager followed by another 7-8 more, then a couple double vodka's or Bacardi's. Which are all followed with some hideous beer food which seems a good idea but really isn't at all, like a hot curry or even a mixed meat kebab. Then to finish off this special cocktail, a couple of pain killers and 2 pints of water the morning after.

Repeat this cocktail every Friday/Saturday night.

finti
coctail is for whimps ...big grinbig grinevil face

Darla
I've always been quite partial to a Harvey Wallbanger - orange juice, vodka, Galliano float and a twist of lime. But I also used to like Frozen Moccachinos from Luigi Malones on Fulham Road before it closed down. Not entirely sure what was in it, but I'd guess at ice cream, Baileys and Kahlua. Yum.

Ushgarak
We need to bring Zereil in in this one. He used to drink some goddamn blue thing... it fair smashed him out in about 30 seconds. I am pretty sure he used to make some of his women try it...

mechmoggy
Here's an odd one I tried but never caught the name of it....

Kahlua and.............milk!

Yup milk, the drink taste like a non-alcohol milk shake type thing. Nice for one or two but I think I'll stick with the beer.

Actually tonight I'm going into B'ham and there's this one club who sell flavoured vodka shots. I've tried loads so far including: -

Chilli
Pear drop
Mint Chocolate
Strawberry
and many more I've been too drunk to recognise!

Ushgarak
So long as its not Milk+ from A Clockwork Orange, Mech...

zimbo
I like just beer.
.........some times mixed with red vine.

Darla
For the life of me I have never understood why anyone would choose to spend an evening in Brum.

Anyway, I have recently discovered that my downfall is Rumpleminz. It's a mint spirit, difficult to get hold of in England, my mate brings it back from NY. It's 100 Proof (eek) and I had far too much of it at my housewarming a couple of weeks ago.

Ushgarak
I hope there is an amusing story attached to that...

mechmoggy
Well......

1. I live in Brum
2. Its got lots of totty
3. There's no fecking loud cockney's to ruin the atmosphere

stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Brum knocking time again, eh?

mechmoggy
Oh, yes of course! I forget that everyone in London believes that England ends at the Watford Gap.

Dumb-asses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Aside from that Darla (and Edna, the previous knocker) come from right next to Birmingham.

Darla
It's just a horrible place. I was glad to get away from there. There's plenty of horrible places in London too, but a little more choice.

Not very amusing. Everyone at the party who tried it for the first time fell over very quickly. The last thing I remember doing was finding bedding for everyone, which meant emptying my linen drawer of duvet covers and trying (for some strange reason) to erect a tent on the kitchen floor. Must have thought it was a sleeping bag. Don't remember getting to bed, but I received 3 worried texts the next day and found out that I had been dragged upstairs to my bedroom after collapsing on the bathroom floor. Oh joy.

Ushgarak
Joy indeed! We like drunken stories around here; To, mech, Edna and Padme all contribute handsomely...

Gundark
I can't wait to go drinking with Mech !

*checks watch* about 2 1/2 years to go !

Ushgarak
You SURE you can't make next month? We ARE trying to organise something! Can you still make that, Mech?

mechmoggy
Thanks Gundy.

*Hugs Gundy*

Ushgarak
Maybe you should hug Darla for the dumb-ass comment...

mechmoggy
If you give me an exact weekend I'm gonna come down with my mate Carl and we're gonna stop in a hotel (double room of course) for a night.

*Holds hand out to Darla for a hand-shake*

Gundark
I'll hug Darla then. *hug hug*

No lesbianism intended of course.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And the rest of my usual disclaimers.

big grin

Ushgarak
Brilliant. Corran is the main organiser. Trying to hear back from a few others.

(BIG ANNOUNCMENT)

ANYONE who can make it to London in November is invited for a big forum social get-together thing!

mechmoggy
*Watches Gundy hug Darla*

Oooooh my......wink big grin

Darla
My, that's very formal.

*Shakes mech's hand*

Ushgarak
Got a camera, Mech?

mechmoggy
Okay okay....

*Grabs Darla into a hug*

Ushgarak
Well, everyone seems to be pretty friendly here now... Gundy, you are going to HAVE to come to London now.

Thane Zereil
The magic drink you seek is a blue movie and it does not make you fall in 30 seconds, but if you try a 5th it will...

4 Blue Curraco or Blue Bols
2 Malibu
2 Archers
2 Vodka
2 Bacardi
1 Vanilla Sidekick
top up with Blue WKD

lovely.....

mechmoggy
No, have no camara to speak of. Hope somebody does so we can capture the drunkeness on film!

Ushgarak
Ah-ha, see, I summoned the expert!

Hey, Ben, old bean, you can make it to London this month, yeah?

(I said next month before- I forgot it is already November!)

Ushgarak
And I meant a cmaera for the touching Gundy/Darla moment there...

... but yes, you are right, mech. I'll bring a camera to this thingy. And everyone can share cocktail ideas... um... except me.

Thane Zereil
yes I can come this month and I can bring my polaroid if you wish?

Ushgarak
Stunning.

Seem to be doing well here...

Gundark
But I'll be the lone dumb american....you can all make fun of me, I suppose....

mah
yes, do take some photos of the happy gang

finti
coctail is for whimps ...........big grin

Ushgarak
Geez, Finti, NOT that thing of Zereil's!

mechmoggy
I need to know a date people, I've gotta arrange it with my mate and also arrange a hotel too.

Ushgarak
Err, we need to be sure about who is interested and what-not. I may open a new thread about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.