Respect Fightingworld!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
edit by mod - do not post spam!

shin_gear
Fightingworld sucks! 131

Threads can only be based on one character. Just do this in the off-topic thread that you never post in. pizza

Diamond Kisses
I think this is not only against the Respect Forum rules, but against the whole KMC rule set ermm

I believe this is a violation of the 'No spam' rule yes

shin_gear
You have the cutest sig in the world!

Diamond Kisses
Thank you hug

Sado22
Shinqueer....you're going off topic. and your sig is gay. and your avatar.....well you know what i think of it.

diamont kiss....it doesn't matter since this thread rocks so need to be a school girl. i will be posting links, pics and wallpapers for so many characters you people would eventually grow to appreciate it. PS. i liked your lesbian kissing avatar more

~Sado

shin_gear
I lol'd.

Dude, one thread per character. That rule isn't going to change. XD

My sig and avy pwns, thank you. XD

By the way you're obviously doing this so people can go to your site XD. How do you know no one checks it when you can't tell or when you don't have a board people can post in about it?

hug

Sado22
....the hit counter on my site's entrance page.
sharmoota! mad

shin_gear
What's that for again?

Blax_Hydralisk
This advertising.. something that's not allowed here ermm

Lana
Not only is this off-topic, but nobody cares about your little site. Do not do it again.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.