Wolverine Vs. Present Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
Wolverine has beaten a grey Hulk and stood toe to toe with a savage green Hulk. Faced and beaten the Wendigo and numerous other tough monsters. Present Drax is about as strong as a Blood Brother, about class 50. How does this green, amped up Riddick clone with a couple of space age blades fair against, the little canadian with adamantium claws, skeleton, healing factor and heart. Drax had a silver bullet for Thanos. How many people has Wolverine been the Silver Bullet for?

Who wins this orgasmic slugfest true believers. Nuff said!

Excelsior!

Z durthor

llagrok
The only thing Wolverine has on him is a better healing factor and maybe more skills.

Priest
its sad to say this, but Wolverine would win.

llagrok
Originally posted by Zebedee
How many people has Wolverine been the Silver Bullet for?

Most ridiculous thing I've read in a while.

Originally posted by Priest
its sad to say this, but Wolverine would win.

No, not really. Drax has displayed some real skill after his resurrection and so far, only Nova has been able to best him.

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
No, not really. Drax has displayed some real skill after his resurrection and so far, only Nova has been able to best him.
Skills that are not head over heals over wolverine.
His healing factor and addimantium skeleton gives him a real edge against drax type chracters.
Drax lacks the resourses and stregth that can but Logan out for the KO, he's no hulk. and his blades really cant do anything that Logans healing factor can't overcome.
Wolverine only needs a couple of deadly slices to win this.

Soljer
I really like present Drax. Llag, you seem to be a fan as well; do you know where I could obtain a list of his appearances in his current, 'weak, smart, skilled' form?

Zebedee
Originally posted by Soljer
I really like present Drax. Llag, you seem to be a fan as well; do you know where I could obtain a list of his appearances in his current, 'weak, smart, skilled' form?

Really Anhillation and it's offshoots and his mini prior to that. I think that's it really.

llagrok

Annihilation prelude(7-11), Annihilation(1-6), Annihilation Nova (1-4) and Nova #5.

Originally posted by Priest
Skills that are not head over heals over wolverine.
His healing factor and addimantium skeleton gives him a real edge against drax type chracters.
Drax lacks the resourses and stregth that can but Logan out for the KO, he's no hulk. and his blades really cant do anything that Logans healing factor can't overcome.
Wolverine only needs a couple of deadly slices to win this.

Skills are head over heels when you're fighting anyone who doesn't have energy manipulation or some sort of telekinesis.

A normal atlanteean was giving Wolverine problems during civil war, and from what we've seen nothing less than energy blasts from Phalanx-Nova can put down Drax. Not even the delinquent stood a chance against Drax. That's high class reality warping biatch.

This bullshit about people having to be class 100 in order to knock people out is completely and utterly ridiculous. Sabretooth is more than capable of knocking out Wolverine. Hell, even his kicks phase Wolverine. So why the hell can't someone who's way stronger knock out Wolverine?

I'm pretty damn sure that Drax' knives can get a lot deeper than Sabretooth's claws. When you take in the fact that Drax is stronger, faster, more durable and arguably more skilled, he will win the fight.

Soljer
Annihilation prelude(7-11), Annihilation(1-6), Annihilation Nova (1-4) and Nova #5.

That everything? I'd like to get every appearance I can.

llagrok

I can look in the other annihilation comics, but that SHOULD be everything thus far.

It's it.

Soljer
I can look in the other annihilation comics, but that SHOULD be everything thus far.

It's it.

Much thanks, Llagrok.

guy222
Wolverine has beaten a grey Hulk and stood toe to toe with a savage green Hulk. Faced and beaten the Wendigo and numerous other tough monsters. Present Drax is about as strong as a Blood Brother, about class 50. How does this green, amped up Riddick clone with a couple of space age blades fair against, the little canadian with adamantium claws, skeleton, healing factor and heart. Drax had a silver bullet for Thanos. How many people has Wolverine been the Silver Bullet for?

Excelsior!

Z durthor

Logan FTW

Bouboumaster
Logan should win

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Logan should win

Based on?

Zebedee
Based on?

He has been the silver bullet for many characters.

durthor

llagrok
He has been the silver bullet for many characters.

durthor

That's retarded.

Ouallada
I need to ask. Where do people get the "weaker" part from, aside from the fact that he is smaller, can't fly and hasn't used any blasts from? I know, sounds like I answered my own question, but Drax has always been a cosmic hulk, and he doesn't need to fly or use blasts to brawl. I haven't seen him really stuggle with much thus far, and losing to current Nova isn't a shame.

quanchi112
drax crushes him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Ouallada
I need to ask. Where do people get the "weaker" part from, aside from the fact that he is smaller, can't fly and hasn't used any blasts from? I know, sounds like I answered my own question, but Drax has always been a cosmic hulk, and he doesn't need to fly or use blasts to brawl. I haven't seen him really stuggle with much thus far, and losing to current Nova isn't a shame.

Not to mention that Nova got in a lot of blasts from behin, people can't claimed that Drax and Nova squared off fair and square. It's also pretty safe to assume that Nova would absolutely crush Wolverine.

Zebedee

No Drax 1 - 4 as well

quanchi112
logan hasnt a prayer in this one.

Zebedee
Present Drax struggled with a Blood Brother. Class 50. Wolverine eats those kind of guys for breakfast. He is Wolverine after all.

Ouallada
Nova would kill wolverine. Probably higher tier herald in theory, although he did allude to G's heralds being more powerful in Annihilation. Drax hasn't lost to a character he would have if he was street-level, and killed Lunatik as well. To put it in better perspective. Wolverine would have been killed in Annihilation faster than he could say "bub". Drax steamrollered all in his way.

llagrok
Present Drax struggled with a Blood Brother. Class 50. Wolverine eats those kind of guys for breakfast. He is Wolverine after all.

Ignorance.

The Drax that struggled with the Blood brothers, was the original/normal Drax. Before he was killed by Paibok, he was normal Drax and was kicking the blood brother's ass. You obviously didn't reed these comics properly.
Then, after he was resurrected he killed one blood brother and left the other one alive, because it would be hell for them.

Originally posted by Ouallada
Nova would kill wolverine. Probably higher tier herald in theory, although he did allude to G's heralds being more powerful in Annihilation. Drax hasn't lost to a character he would have if he was street-level, and killed Lunatik as well. To put it in better perspective. Wolverine would have been killed in Annihilation faster than he could say "bub". Drax steamrollered all in his way.

Regular Nova officers and commanders were unable to hurt the annihilation troops. Nova corps members are roughly class 10-50 depending on their rank. Drax killed an entire ship of those guys all by himself.

quanchi112
Present Drax struggled with a Blood Brother. Class 50. Wolverine eats those kind of guys for breakfast. He is Wolverine after all. really read the comic and gets ur facts straight.

Zebedee
Originally posted by quanchi112
really read the comic and gets ur facts straight.

I did

Zebedee
Ignorance.

The Drax that struggled with the Blood brothers, was the original/normal Drax. Before he was killed by Paibok, he was normal Drax and was kicking the blood brother's ass. You obviously didn't reed these comics properly.

He struggled with them after he became blind in fact he got beaten up a lot and thrown all over the place.

Harry Fingerman
Ignoring what happened in the fight, that was Drax right after he got resurrected.

Not having time to hone his skills, etc.
He also cut off Lunatik's head before he could even begin to think about turning around.
Oh, and crushed it as well.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Ignoring what happened in the fight, that was Drax right after he got resurrected.

Not really it was Drax. Yes he cut off lunatics head. An option not available with Logan.

llagrok
Not really it was Drax. Yes he cut off lunatics head. An option not available with Logan.

If he can speedblitz Lunatik, he can sure as hell speedblitz Wolverine.

Also, Paibok chose Skrull imprisonment rather than facing Drax.

Harry Fingerman
Not really it was Drax. Yes he cut off lunatics head. An option not available with Logan. I mean, it was Drax, right after he came out the 'womb', so to speak.

Meaning, he wasn't experienced as he would be, say, a little later, with this incarnation.

Since, only this version, exhibited good fighting skills.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I mean, it was Drax, right after he came out the 'womb', so to speak.

Meaning, he wasn't experienced as he would be, say, a little later, with this incarnation.

Since, only this version, exhibited good fighting skills.

It still happened and Wolverine beats guys like Wendigo and stands toe to toe with the Hulk.

If he can speedblitz Lunatik, he can sure as hell speedblitz Wolverine.

Also, Paibok chose Skrull imprisonment rather than facing Drax.

He didn't speedblitz him, he caught him unawares. Paibok is a wuss.

Harry Fingerman
It still happened and Wolverine beats guys like Wendigo and stands toe to toe with the Hulk. That's nice.

I was just pointing out, why the Blood Brothers fight shouldn't be used as a standard for new Drax.

Did I say who would win?
eye dont fink ah did.

llagrok
It still happened and Wolverine beats guys like Wendigo and stands toe to toe with the Hulk.

He didn't speedblitz him, he caught him unawares. Paibok is a wuss.

Paibok is badass.

When's the last time Wolverine ever beat the Wendigo?

Zebedee
Paibok is badass.

When's the last time Wolverine ever beat the Wendigo?

Hulk 181 XMen 141 etc.

CaptainStoic
I'm not going to say that Wolverine would beat Drax, but i think that he would give him a pretty decent fight. People tend to forget the time that Logan ripped hundreds of Brood apart, and that he was known by them as the slayer. The Brood seem to be the equivalent of the bugs that Drax slayed as well. A fight between these two would be a long and bloody one. The more that I think about it the more I feel that they would stalemate many times. Logan would of course have to let go and become a berserker, but I think that he could stay in Drax's face.

Drax FTW 6/10

Zebedee
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I'm not going to say that Wolverine would beat Drax, but i think that he would give him a pretty decent fight. People tend to forget the time that Logan ripped hundreds of Brood apart, and that he was known by them as the slayer. The Brood seem to be the equivalent of the bugs that Drax slayed as well. A fight between these two would be a long and bloody one. The more that I think about it the more I feel that they would stalemate many times. Logan would of course have to let go and become a berserker, but I think that he could stay in Drax's face.

Drax FTW 6/10

Fair comment. I see Wolverine having the slight edge, but heh.

lando005
wolverine should win this

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Drax FTW 6/10

The brood seem to be equivalent?

You have no ****ing idea

Hulk 181 XMen 141 etc.

Not x-men 141, and I wouldn't use Wolverine's first appearance as feat. Unless you plan on claiming that he's capable of cutting the Hulk later on, which he wasn't in that fight.

Zebedee
The brood seem to be equivalent?

You have no ****ing idea

Not x-men 141, and I wouldn't use Wolverine's first appearance as feat. Unless you plan on claiming that he's capable of cutting the Hulk later on, which he wasn't in that fight.

I'll claim both, comics change, and yes Xmen 141.

llagrok
No Drax 1 - 4 as well

Annihilation prelude 7-11 is Drax 1-4.

shksprtx

Excelsior!

Z durthor

IIRC, Logan never actually beat Wendigo singlehandedly...the one time I remember him taking on Wendy, it was a stalemate until Snowbird turned into an actual wolverine and managed to KO the monster...

I could be wrong, though...

Battlehammer
you are

Gecko4lif
drax 8-2

shksprtx
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you are

Proof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.