Beast Boy vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
While the Teen Titans sent Beast Boy to patrol the city for any criminal activities. The Teen Titans are on thier way to stop the brain and his new army.

Robin: ''Beast Boy patrol the city and make sure no villain gets away this time''

Beast Boy: ''I won't let them get away Robin you could count on me''

Robin: ''Good I see you later''

Beast Boy: ''You two''

Later...

Venom/Eddie Brock: ''Alright new city means new fun hahaha''

Venom/Eddie Brock: ''Hmmm no spidey this time gonna stop me''

Beast Boy saw a Venom and says

Beast Boy: ''Hey who are you? and what are you doing here?''

Venom/Eddie Brock: ''Well the name's Venom and how about you kid?''

Beast Boy: ''I'm Beast boy''

Venom/Eddie Brock: ''Beast boy? sounds like a stupid name for a hero don't ya think?''

Beast Boy: ''Hey don't ever make fun of me''

Venom/Eddie Brock : ''Then bring it on kid and let me see what you got?''

Beast Boy: ''Arh!!!!...''

Beast Boy quickly transform into Bigfoot and attacks Venom without warning but Venom dodge it.

Venom/Eddie Brock: ''This gonna be fun hahaha say your prayers kid''

Who wins?

llagrok
I think that Beast Boy is very skilled with his powers, he might take the majority.

guy222
beast boy

EevilJ
Originally posted by llagrok
I think that Beast Boy is very skilled with his powers, he might take the majority.
The majority of what? The majority of the ass kicking yes. He would take 95% of the ass whoopin, while Venom takes around 1%, and the other 4% go to the surrounding area where BB has left his blood and fur all over the place.

llagrok
Originally posted by EevilJ
The majority of what? The majority of the ass kicking yes. He would take 95% of the ass whoopin, while Venom takes around 1%, and the other 4% go to the surrounding area where BB has left his blood and fur all over the place.

The majority of the fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl

What would happen to venom when beast boy turns into a giant do do bird and yells in a sonic pitch?

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What would happen to venom when beast boy turns into a giant do do bird and yells in a sonic pitch?

B1tch would die!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
B1tch would die!

Yeah beat boy changes on the fly. Once he figures out venoms weakness, it's over.

Symmetric Chaos

Is the answer: get a bit annoyed?

NinjaJJ
Why would he do something as stupid as turning into a DoDo bird and using a sonic pitch attack against someone like Venom? He doesn't know Venom's weaknesses so he has no reason to do so. Beast Boy would turn into a DoDo bird if he was fighting Doomsday would he? No

People don't just use random attacks that would most likely get them killed in any other situation and miraculously discover their opponents weakenesses. He gets stomped in there is no way he could he could win this fight.

batdude123
BB.

EevilJ
Venom's suit would be able to withstand a sonic attack from a animal, and even so that means BB would have to yell for minutes on end to keep Venom down, and since no animals that BB can transform into use their "sonic" attacks for prolonged periods that means that this attack is more of a diversion than an actual offensive move. Also BB can't withstand the offensive onsluaght that Venom would be attacking with and therefore would have no time to come up with a thought out attack plan to attack him with. I just don't see how any animal can kill or even hurt Venom very much.

NinjaJJ
Venom's suit would be able to withstand a sonic attack from a animal, and even so that means BB would have to yell for minutes on end to keep Venom down, and since no animals that BB can transform into use their "sonic" attacks for prolonged periods that means that this attack is more of a diversion than an actual offensive move. Also BB can't withstand the offensive onsluaght that Venom would be attacking with and therefore would have no time to come up with a thought out attack plan to attack him with. I just don't see how any animal can kill or even hurt Venom very much.
Venom goes Marvel vs. Capcom and uses "WEB THROW". Breaking every bone in Gar's body.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Beast boy

CaptainStoic
What would happen to Beast Boy if Venom stuck his tendrils up his nose, and fileted his brain?

SnazzySmurph
What would happen to venom when beast boy turns into a giant do do bird and yells in a sonic pitch? How would he figure out Venom's weaknesses? Especially since Venom's vulnerability to such weaknesses is currently greatly reduced. erm

CaptainStoic
I hate this current Venom, Eddie should come back. I still don't think Beast Boy would be able to pull a win off against the current one.

grey fox
BB turns into a fly, goes up as high as possible then turns into a Whale.

Venom is crushed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.