Pyron vs. Z(Tenchi)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Even tho I don't know alot about him, I have heard that Z is extremely powerful. This is Pyron with feats from the OVA and the games/Comics(The UDON comics show canon abilities).

This is what OVA Pyron can do at 20% power while toying with his opponents, and note OVA Pyron is much weaker than canon Pyron.

6pvELOKEGcs

JLred
what...

Pyron 'cause it sounds cool...

Violent2Dope
Oh damn I forgot to put the vid on lol.

Here it is.

6pvELOKEGcs

chickenlover98
um i dunno. id w8 for mike to post on this. he knows Z's power and its limits. all i know is he blew up part of the moon easily.plus his light hawk wings are supposed to be able to negate all attacks. so i unno

Endless Mike
Don't make any threads with Z, Phenomenol will just troll them.

Anyway, I don't see anything that Pyron could actually do to him.

Violent2Dope
Can you tell me some of Z's powers and stuff? I don't know much about him.

chickenlover98
there ya go. told you mike has all teh knmowledge about tenchi

Endless Mike
He has 5 Light Hawk Wings (with 2 you can merge universes together, 10 is the maximum amount that a universe can contain), they will convert any magnitude or type of attack or defense from any time, space, or dimensional factor to harmless energy, reducing it to 0, and if it hits an enemy it will completely erase their essence from existence. You need super high cosmic reality - warping power to overcome them. He can teleport himself or others (without touching them) anywhere in the universe, or to other universes, travel through time, go to other dimensions and observe other universes from them, rearrange matter and energy Silver Surfer - style, telekinetically carve huge lines on planets, fire planet - destroying attacks, remove matter and energy from time and space and restore it, restore planets and other things he's destroyed, fire space shockwaves that can devastate entire fleets of incredibly powerful spacecraft in seconds, destroy Tokimi's devices which she sent to test him (and were completely impervious to conventional weaponry), move hundreds of times lightspeed, form his LHWs into different shapes, like extend them to attack, transform his body into light and back to penetrate the barrier of powerful cosmic entities, and I'm probably forgetting some stuff.

Of course now that I've said this Phenomentroll will come in and deny all of it and start whining again.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He has 5 Light Hawk Wings (with 2 you can merge universes together, 10 is the maximum amount that a universe can contain), they will convert any magnitude or type of attack or defense from any time, space, or dimensional factor to harmless energy, reducing it to 0, and if it hits an enemy it will completely erase their essence from existence. You need super high cosmic reality - warping power to overcome them. He can teleport himself or others (without touching them) anywhere in the universe, or to other universes, travel through time, go to other dimensions and observe other universes from them, rearrange matter and energy Silver Surfer - style, telekinetically carve huge lines on planets, fire planet - destroying attacks, remove matter and energy from time and space and restore it, restore planets and other things he's destroyed, fire space shockwaves that can devastate entire fleets of incredibly powerful spacecraft in seconds, destroy Tokimi's devices which she sent to test him (and were completely impervious to conventional weaponry), move hundreds of times lightspeed, form his LHWs into different shapes, like extend them to attack, transform his body into light and back to penetrate the barrier of powerful cosmic entities, and I'm probably forgetting some stuff.

Of course now that I've said this Phenomentroll will come in and deny all of it and start whining again. Five LHW eh? Hmmm, that is impressive. Is there any way to surpass their defense?

I'll list what Pyron has.

Vast strength with no known limit.
Speed to fly thru space in short amounts of time, beyond lightspeed, tho not known how much.
High resistance or immunity to most attacks(Magic seems to be one which he doesn't have)
Shapeshifts at will
Instantly can change size from as small as a man to 3 times larger than the Andromeda galaxy, I have two pieces of evidence that support this, he is shown standing side by side with it, and he wears what appear to be galaxies for rings.
Complete control over cosmic fire, can even make mini suns
Heat generation(like a heat aura)
Can tele himself and others instantly, at galaxy-size or larger he could logically tele a galaxy, as teleing others involves wrapping his shield around them.
Powerful energy shield, if wanted he can actually become the shield to encase enemies
Immortality/Longevity, is over 200,000,000 years old.
Intangibility
Flight
Can absorb the life force and matter of planets, energy absorption
Energy-Enhanced strike
Energy manipulation
Cosmic awareness
Matter manipulation/Creation
Can create heralds, and can bestow those heralds with great power
Limitless energy
I read this online but I am not sure, so don't quote me, "Divine Powers".

There are likely more, but I can't remember them.

EDIT: Also, why would Phenom troll? Does he hate Z or sumthin?

Haruhi
I would like to saw Pyron wins, but I doubt it. Z's LHW multiples all effects by 0, so anything Pyron throws at him will be nulled. He'll also be multipled by 0 when attacked by LHWs...

LHW = cheapass

Violent2Dope
But how will Z kill Pyron? Demitri could only defeat him cause Pyron was arrogant, Pyron weakened himself when he came to Earth(Not positive on that, but I have seen several sites that say sumthin like that) and because Demitri has vast magic, the ultimate tool for Plot Devices/PIS.

chickenlover98
well it never stated that in the naime about Z, the multiply by zero thing. unless it was stated in the manga i dont remember that ever being said. nor do i remember Z having all those powers........ but mike is well informed

Endless Mike
He had planets for rings actually. Anyway like I said in my passage the way to overcome LHWs is with super high reality warping, when Z had sacrificed 3 of his to cancel out Tenchi's, and only had 2 left, Tokimi would have still needed to use enough energy to shatter the third dimension (the universe) to kill him.

Violent2Dope
He had planets for rings actually. Anyway like I said in my passage the way to overcome LHWs is with super high reality warping, when Z had sacrificed 3 of his to cancel out Tenchi's, and only had 2 left, Tokimi would have still needed to use enough energy to shatter the third dimension (the universe) to kill him. Wasn't it the galaxy? So this will be a stalemate, as neither could kill eachother I guess. Goddamn you LHW...

Endless Mike
Nah, Z could kill him by going back in time and destroying his planet before he was born. Or by slashing him with the LHW and he would possibly disintegrate

chickenlover98
mike you didnt answer my question. did all those powers Z has, were they from the manga? cause i dont remember him stating any of his powers in the show

Endless Mike
They were from the OVA and other canon materials (101 secrets and Parallel Dual, which is in continuity with the Tenchiverse, elaborate on the capabilities of LHWs).

Violent2Dope
Nah, Z could kill him by going back in time and destroying his planet before he was born. Or by slashing him with the LHW and he would possibly disintegrate You can't disintegrate energy. Also, Z has no idea where and when Pyron was born on his planet(and it was like more than 250,000,000 years ago). What if Pyron were to tele Z into a white star? Or sumthin, I really don't know enough about Z, and seriously, I am pretty sure it was said by him and Tokimi that it would take the destruction of the galaxy to kill him, and Pyron can take out the Andromeda(which is MUCH bigger than the Milky Way) with a punch if desired.

chickenlover98
no she said she would have to destroy the third dimension. she didnt want to

Violent2Dope
Wasn't Z killed by overflowing energy from Tenchi's body after he cut him? Did he have his LHW up when he died?

chickenlover98
lol i watched the ep like 5 weeks ago mabe less and i already forgot what happened. i rly do have the worst memory. jesus ****ing christ

Haruhi
The MIGHT OF PYRON.

http://www.electricferret.com/battle/cbub_matches/103-135031.php

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Haruhi
The MIGHT OF PYRON.

http://www.electricferret.com/battle/cbub_matches/103-135031.php WTF!? THAT WAS MY INTRO TO MY PYRON VS. DARKSEID THREAD HERE!

Endless Mike
Z was killed by Tenchi's transition to Kami Tenchi, who was a multiversal force and the avatar of an omnipotent being stronger than the Chousein who created the multiverse.

Violent2Dope
Z was killed by Tenchi's transition to Kami Tenchi, who was a multiversal force and the avatar of an omnipotent being stronger than the Chousein who created the multiverse. So basically Z is completely undefeatable, not because of his power which to me seems to be less than Pyron's, but because of the cheap gayness of the LHW?

Haruhi
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So basically Z is completely undefeatable, not because of his power which to me seems to be less than Pyron's, but because of the cheap gayness of the LHW?

Don't get me wrong. Pyron DWARFS Z in terms of power. But, the LHW basically converts energy to non-harmful energy upon contact. I'd say if Pyron used stuff like TK or something, he could win.

Tenchi OVA 3 = gayness. It jumps from an okay series (I prefer Universe...but then, I began Tenchi w/it) then suddenly everything gets wanked to hell.

Violent2Dope
Don't get me wrong. Pyron DWARFS Z in terms of power. But, the LHW basically converts energy to non-harmful energy upon contact. I'd say if Pyron used stuff like TK or something, he could win.

Tenchi OVA 3 = gayness. It jumps from an okay series (I prefer Universe...but then, I began Tenchi w/it) then suddenly everything gets wanked to hell. I agree. Pyron could tele Z to a white star(hottest of stars), would that work?

Haruhi
I doubt the stars would hurt him, though. I mean, LHWs do protect him from all energies. If anything, Pyron could just teleport him elsewhere and win, via ring out. But even with all his power, I don't see him killing Z. Dammit, the LHW is freaking ghey.

I imagine the only attack in fiction (or at least in anime) that could outright bypass the LHWs is the Gigaslave, since it's a power above the Chousin. (Lord of Nightmares)

Violent2Dope
I doubt the stars would hurt him, though. I mean, LHWs do protect him from all energies. If anything, Pyron could just teleport him elsewhere and win, via ring out. But even with all his power, I don't see him killing Z. Dammit, the LHW is freaking ghey.

I imagine the only attack in fiction (or at least in anime) that could outright bypass the LHWs is the Gigaslave, since it's a power above the Chousin. (Lord of Nightmares) Well, how could Z kill Pyron? I have seen nothing that would allow him to, the only thing that Z has over Pyron is the cheap ass LHW.

Haruhi
Well, how could Z kill Pyron? I have seen nothing that would allow him to, the only thing that Z has over Pyron is the cheap ass LHW.

Long story short, he can't.

Pyron is much too strong.

Violent2Dope
Long story short, he can't.

Pyron is much too strong. Thot so. Wow, what a gay fight, Pyron can't do shit to Z despite being a magnitude more powerful cause of gay LHW, and Z can't do shit to Pyron cause he is too weak.

Haruhi
Thot so. Wow, what a gay fight, Pyron can't do shit to Z despite being a magnitude more powerful cause of gay LHW, and Z can't do shit to Pyron cause he is too weak.

That's not necassarily true. Pyron can still teleport Z for a ring out.

Violent2Dope
That's not necassarily true. Pyron can still teleport Z for a ring out. I guess, tho he has to tele too, so they would both be ringed out.

Haruhi
I guess, tho he has to tele too, so they would both be ringed out.

But Z can't teleport, even w/his LHWs.

So, Pyron wins due to countout since he can come back.

Violent2Dope
But Z can't teleport, even w/his LHWs.

So, Pyron wins due to countout since he can come back. Hmmmm, good point. PYRON WINS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I wanna make another Pyron thread that isn't spite, got any suggestions?

Violent2Dope
Bump. Wanna hear what EM thinks again.

Phenomenol
He has 5 Light Hawk Wings they will convert any magnitude or type of attack or defense from any time, space, or dimensional factor to harmless energy, reducing it to 0, and if it hits an enemy it will completely erase their essence from existence. You need super high cosmic reality - warping power to overcome them .

Of course now that I've said this Phenomenol will come in and PROVE all of my post A LIE again .

*Fixed for accuracy*

LOL! a highly overexaggerated Tenchi Muyo Fanboy! Endless Mike you got problems.

Here is what the Author said about LHW........

LHW CAN be overcome with enough power! None of that "high cosmic reality warping" crap Mikes spout. LHW is NOT a weapon and it is mainly for defense. It's attack power is not great. Z's attack strength is weak and if Pyron has enough power he can smash through Z LHW!

chickenlover98
perhaps he can smash through em. but Z aint no pushover, seeeing as he can destroy planets very easily. it would be interesting, ya know if you could even see Z past the hugeness of pyron, the 3 galaxy giant that he is

Phenomenol
Originally posted by chickenlover98
perhaps he can smash through em. but Z aint no pushover, seeeing as he can destroy planets very easily. it would be interesting, ya know if you could even see Z past the hugeness of pyron, the 3 galaxy giant that he is

If pyron has a huge supply of power he can smash through LHW. Z only destroyed a part of the earth and a chunk of the moon. He never really destroyed any planets all out. Z's offensive power is pretty weak..........

*More Canon*

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v11591213ZKHZteN?searchId=5676168117075473766&rank=0

chickenlover98
Z didnt hit the earth, that was the chobimaru i thought? perhaps im wrong but i thought the chobimaru fired and hit the earth

Phenomenol
Nah if you look at the video a chunk of the planet is supposed to have been removed by Z with som blasts. His offensive power is weak.

Haruhi
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=192684

More information on LHWs.

WHITEBEARD
Them Tenchi chars are not balanced in power.

Phenom, you better watch out, Mike is on a mission to silence the Truth.

Violent2Dope
Well, my take on it is if all it takes is massive power to get thru LHW, Pyron need only punch him at three times Andromeda size. big grin

Endless Mike
His offensive power is enough to destroy Tokimi's devices which are invincible to convetional weaponry, and if you go by hyperbole (as you always do) destroy the universe. Stop trolling, Phenomen - LOL

Phenomenol
His offensive power is enough to destroy Tokimi's devices which are invincible to convetional weaponry, and if you go by hyperbole (as you always do) destroy the universe. Stop trolling, Phenomen - LOL

Nobody believes you Mike, STOP it.

Endless Mike
That's funny, it seems from actual responses that everyone who had an opinion on the subject (except for Whitebeard, but he's a troll and probably your alt) believed me and realized you were full of shit.

Phenomenol
That's funny, it seems from actual responses that everyone who had an opinion on the subject (except for Whitebeard, but he's a troll and probably your alt) believed me and realized you were full of shit.

Canon > You and your peoples opinions! "DEBUNKED!"thumb up

Endless Mike
So in other words, you have no real arguments. Got it.

WHITEBEARD

Whats funny is that you think Im a troll cuz I disagree with you, & your bull about "DS has blow up planets", that not even in the manga.

Your a fool, who can't learn when to STFU!

Your a sad case.

Phenomenol
So in other words, you have no real arguments. Got it.

Funny coming from a guy who writes sob stories! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Haruhi
Dammit, you two. WATCH THE OVAS.

And/Or read the link I posted. Stop trolling.

Phenomenol
Dammit, you two. WATCH THE OVAS.

And/Or read the link I posted. Stop trolling.

I already watched the OVA's.

And the link you posted, all the canon info about LHW is from Me.

chickenlover98
phen, Z would die from pyron most likely, but the point is mike isnt lyin, he knows the most about tenchi so when he gives info i usually trust him. he does exxaggerate a lil but then again so do you

Phenomenol
Chickenlover, You just showed that you know nothing. sad

chickenlover98
know nothing about what. i havent watched the pyron OVA or played the games. all i can go off of is what people SAY. so all i have is opinion. i dont know the full capabilities of light hawk wings in their defensive power. i know their powerful, but i dunno HOw powerful.

all im saying is that i trust mike as a poster and can trust that he knows his shit. least he backs up his posts. unlike you.......

Akuki
You know, I would really enjoy seeing Phenom fight Mike in a debate in the battlezone. They always fighting anyways so might as well make it official.

chickenlover98
how bout, mike takes a pipe and....... WWE SMACKDOWN

Violent2Dope
Pyron solos all of DBZ Phenom, deal with it.

chickenlover98
yea he does. he is basically god. he can just flick em.

WHITEBEARD
know nothing about what. i havent watched the pyron OVA or played the games. all i can go off of is what people SAY. so all i have is opinion. i dont know the full capabilities of light hawk wings in their defensive power. i know their powerful, but i dunno HOw powerful.

all im saying is that i trust mike as a poster and can trust that he knows his shit. least he backs up his posts. unlike you.......

If thats the case you should watch the OVA's & Listen/read the Canon info & be a 100% right instead of fan opinions & haveing a 50% chance or being wrong or right.

In shorts find out for your self.smokin'

chickenlover98
i watched the entire OVA. what im saying is i havent done complete background info on the chars like mike has.

WHITEBEARD
& thats why I said go read/look at the Canon & find out for your self. Instead of going off of opinions, cuz there opinions could be wrong. Besides, Canon is above a person opinion.

Haruhi
Whitebeard = Phenom?

I think so.... because they both use "canon" as their argument.

chickenlover98
just cause u use canon doesnt make u same person. besides WB aint a dick and an in ur face person like phen

WHITEBEARD
Whitebeard = Phenom?

I think so.... because they both use "canon" as their argument.

You wanna bet on that?

smokin'

Violent2Dope
GUYS! Why can't you just realise that Pyron solos the entire DBZ universe?

Haruhi
GUYS! Why can't you just realise that Pyron solos the entire DBZ universe?

Not just solos. Eats it.

Violent2Dope
He doesn't even need to eat it! He could just fist fight them and easily defeat them!

chickenlover98
He doesn't even need to eat it! He could just fist fight them and easily defeat them!

first of all not a dbz vs pyron thread second i ****IN AGREE WITH YOU. STFU ABOUT THAT ALREADY.

Violent2Dope
I want Phenom to see. big grin He has a tendency to get pissy when a certain verse(DS) is stronger than DBZ.

WHITEBEARD
DS (bastrad!!) is not stronger then Goku.

Haruhi
Originally posted by WHITEBEARD
DS (bastrad!!) is not stronger then Goku.

Majin Dark Schneider is stronger than Goku.

Goku is weak ass compared to him.

Violent2Dope
DS (bastrad!!) is not stronger then Goku. Well, actually I was using DS to abbreviate Darkstalkers. big grin Pyron by his damn self solos the whole DBZ cast.

Haruhi
Well, actually I was using DS to abbreviate Darkstalkers. big grin Pyron by his damn self solos the whole DBZ cast.

That's not including Jedah and Morrigan who are stronger than Pyron.

Seriously, imagine.. All of DBZ losing to a girl.

WHITEBEARD
Majin Dark Schneider is stronger than Goku.

Goku is weak ass compared to him.

LOL! laughing

Haruhi
LOL! laughing

Laugh all you want to, but Goku is still weak ass compared to Majin Dark Schneider.

That's all there is to it.

Violent2Dope
That's not including Jedah and Morrigan who are stronger than Pyron.

Seriously, imagine.. All of DBZ losing to a girl. You forgot Demitri, who absorbed Pyron. Also, sumthin you might wanna know, Pyron actually intentionally weakened himself before he fought anyone. He was "conforming to the rules of terrestrial combat". So for all we know, Pyron could be the strongest in the series, tho that title still probably belongs to Jedah, who, you know, destroyed the entire universe and remade it. Jedah is stronger than most characters in fiction I know of.

WHITEBEARD
Laugh all you want to, but Goku is still weak ass compared to Majin Dark Schneider.

That's all there is to it.

STOP JOKING! THEN I WILL STOP LOL laughing

Haruhi
STOP JOKING! THEN I WILL STOP LOL laughing

Like I said before. Nobody's joking. Dark Schneider >>> Goku.

In fact, Pyron >>> Goku.

My pet rock >>> Goku.

Violent2Dope
Pyron>>>DBZverse at the same time homie. Same with Demitri, Morrigan, and DEFINATELY Jedah. My knowledge of Darkstalkers is vast. big grin I still think full power Pyron could possibly be the strongest in all of Darkstalkers.

WHITEBEARD
Like I said before. Nobody's joking. Dark Schneider >>> Goku.

In fact, Pyron >>> Goku.

My pet rock >>> Goku.

If your not joking then, you must be very misinformed about DS. cool

chickenlover98
mybaseball bat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ur pet rock. smile

Haruhi
If your not joking then, you must be very misinformed about DS. cool

Nope. I have all of Bastard!! manga.

So yeah. He curbstomps Goku.

Let me explain something to you. What can Goku do? Destroy a planet or two? So what? Destroying the world means NOTHING. That's like, the bare minimum to even be taking the competency exam for "powerful." It means jack shit compared to what other high level anime characters can do. Goku is not the be-all-end-all of power.

Akuki

Let me explain something to you. What can Goku do? Destroy a planet or two? So what? Destroying the world means NOTHING. That's like, the bare minimum to even be taking the competency exam for "powerful." It means jack shit compared to what other high level anime characters can do. Goku is not the be-all-end-all of power.
What language do you have your copy of Bastard!! in?

chickenlover98

u be on teh crackpipe? i think goku is way more powerful than a planet buster and considering how the low level chars can blow up a moon with no effort leads me to believe goku is way more than a planet buster

WHITEBEARD

Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wait im not finished>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>almost there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS heck, while Im at it, Gigantic Guyver >>>>>>> DS

Haruhi
u be on teh crackpipe? i think goku is way more powerful than a planet buster and considering how the low level chars can blow up a moon with no effort leads me to believe goku is way more than a planet buster

Goku is a planet buster. He has NOT shown the ability to destroy anything above planets. Galaxies? No. Solar systems? Not if you're going by feats. He CAN destroy planets with relative ease, but he has NOT shown anything above that.

And Uriel after he came a fallen angel, destroyed a galaxy. And Majin Dark Schneider was at least as powerful as him, if not MORE so.

Akuki : The original Japanese tankouban.

Whitebeard : See, when I do that, it's cool. When you do it? Not so much.

WHITEBEARD
Goku is a planet buster. He has NOT shown the ability to destroy anything above planets. Galaxies? No. Solar systems? Not if you're going by feats. He CAN destroy planets with relative ease, but he has NOT shown anything above that.

And Uriel after he came a fallen angel, destroyed a galaxy. And Majin Dark Schneider was at least as powerful as him, if not MORE so.

LOL, Magjin DS is not stronger then Fallen Uriel.

Majin DS got his azzz kicked by Fallen Uriel. Then Fallen Ureil man handle DS, then DS lost his power of the Judas pain cuz that ass whoopin was so great.

Goku > DS cool

Haruhi
LOL, Magjin DS is not stronger then Fallen Uriel.

Majin DS got his azzz kicked by Fallen Uriel then man handle then lost his power of the Judas pain cuz that ass whoopin was so great.

Goku > DS cool

You're kidding, right? I have the BOOK. Majin DS DOES beat Fall Uriel.

chickenlover98

im sayin he can bust multiple planets at the same time. course he hasnt actually done it, but it can be easily infered yes?

WHITEBEARD
You're kidding, right? I have the BOOK. Majin DS DOES beat Fall Uriel.

Majin DS get his azz kicked by Fallen Uriel, then a beaten up Majin DS gets his azz blasted by Fallen Uriel's Augoeides forum, then revorts back to normal DS. then DS calls upon the Dragon knight, to fight Fallen Uriel.

Gigantic Guyver > DS

Haruhi
Majin DS get his azz kicked by Fallen Uriel, then a beaten up Majin DS gets his azz blasted by Fallen Uriel's Augoeides forum, then revorts back to normal DS. then DS calls upon the Dragon knight, to fight Fallen Uriel.

Gigantic Guyver > DS

Ah, my mistake. I'm just used to calling him "Majin DS" Not DS w/DK. Sorry about that. Thanks for the fixing.

Still doesn't change that DS is above Goku.

And who is Gigantic Guyver? Feats?

Anyways, chickenlover98. Yup. He can. But that still doesn't mean much.

chickenlover98
i know he can, just getting a ****in forum member to god damn admit it, i appreciate mikes and mirai's input, but they usually say goku cant. i realize that but it also helps my goku vs superman fight with my friend superkronick92

Haruhi
i know he can, just getting a ****in forum member to god damn admit it, i appreciate mikes and mirai's input, but they usually say goku cant. i realize that but it also helps my goku vs superman fight with my friend superkronick92

Nah. Goku can destroy planets with ease. Probably clusters of them at a time. SSJ3 Goku is at least capable of that. SSJ4 Goku is crap, so I disregard that, no matter how much fanboys say so.

But he still loses to Superman.

chickenlover98
ssj4 is bullshit and likely weaker than ssj 2. uncanon also not made by toryama. i am bettin he can destroy about hmmm mabe 20 planets at once. my guess, thats all. probly not enough to take ds, and def not pyron

Endless Mike
Destroying multiple planets at once is not nearly as easy as you make it sound, due to the inverse - square law.

Violent2Dope
no expression Pyron still solos all of DBZ. Easily. Without powers. Only fists. While taking a cosmic shit.

Haruhi
no expression Pyron still solos all of DBZ. Easily. Without powers. Only fists. While taking a cosmic shit.

Damn right. Then eats them... and uses Snake Way as a toothpick.

Violent2Dope
Yep. He would hackysack the DBZ Earth.

WHITEBEARD
Ah, my mistake. I'm just used to calling him "Majin DS" Not DS w/DK. Sorry about that. Thanks for the fixing.

Still doesn't change that DS is above Goku.

And who is Gigantic Guyver? Feats?

Anyways, chickenlover98. Yup. He can. But that still doesn't mean much.

DS is not above Goku, sorry.

& Gigantic's feats? Im not in the mood to hype em up lets, just say he is stronger then DS. cool

Linkinpark200
You wanna bet on that?

smokin'

1 thing has the dude ever destroyed a planent at the begining of there series
can the leave afterimages by moving
can there power shake deminsions
can they make the planent shake while fighting

Linkinpark200
Pyron>>>DBZverse at the same time homie. Same with Demitri, Morrigan, and DEFINATELY Jedah. My knowledge of Darkstalkers is vast. big grin I still think full power Pyron could possibly be the strongest in all of Darkstalkers.

dude pyron cant destroy a planent at the beggining of there series
cant leve afterimages while moving
can there power be felt in other deminsions
they cant make the earth shake while fighting

DIDNT THINK SO

Haruhi
Originally posted by Linkinpark200

DIDNT THINK SO

Pyron can not only destroy planets... he can literally wear them on finger like a jewel.

Pyron doesn't need to be leaving with afterimages. He moves faster than light.

Morrigan, Jedah and Belial (the three strongest Darkstalkers) are strong enough to maintain the entire universe/dimension by their will alone.

Morrigan's power is so great that if she releases too much of it, she can destroy the universe.

Can DBZ do that?

DIDN'T THINK SO.

Go back to crawling in your skin, kid.

King Kandy
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4912/phenomenolyl5.png

Haruhi
Pwned.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Linkinpark200

DIDNT THINK SO Pyron was eating planets before the beginning of the series, and wears them for rings. Pyron doesn't leave after images cause he doesn't have a physical body, he moves WAAAAAAAAAAAY faster than light. Pyron's power WAS felt in Makai, a different dimension. Pyron shake the earth while fighting? Pyron could pop the earth with his fingers, like it was a pimple. Jedah destroyed and remade the universe. Pwnt.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by King Kandy
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4912/phenomenolyl5.png

the finest comic ever written? i think so!

Violent2Dope
CL, what up?

chickenlover98
nm bro. listenin to some tight ass jap music. convertin rurouni kenshin. just finished watchin zoids new century zero. im on yu yu hakusho right now. then on to rurouni, then zoids chaotic century. to bad phen isnt here. id love to rub his face into the ground

Violent2Dope
Yeah, Phen was banned. I made a battlezone in the comics vs. section on the topic of Pyron vs. Goku, and the b*tch wouldn't debate. Friggin pansy.

chickenlover98
even though he was an idiot it makes me sad. just reading his shit was SOOOO funny.

King Kandy
PHENOM WAS BANNED?

I didn't even get him to review all my comics about him...

Violent2Dope
even though he was an idiot it makes me sad. just reading his shit was SOOOO funny. Yeah lol. I still can't believe he ducked out and didn't debate me. He was funny. Everyone after Saiyan saga being Skyfathers, lol.

chickenlover98
hes an undisputable idiot. but he was so fun to debate with. because he instantly wins in his mind

Violent2Dope
hes an undisputable idiot. but he was so fun to debate with. because he instantly wins in his mind Yep. In his mind he is undefeated. In his mind, he won that battlezone with Akuki.

chickenlover98
yup. the battlezone never finished. he jus got banned lol

superkronick92
Actually he got banned after he "owned" Akuki in the Battlezone

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by superkronick92
Actually he got banned after he "owned" Akuki in the Battlezone No, he was banned shortly after refusing to debate me in my battlezone. Pyron beats Z and Goku. smile

chickenlover98
Z is a stalemate IMO. dbz fputting up a fight is laughable

Violent2Dope
Z is a stalemate IMO. dbz fputting up a fight is laughable Z's only thing he has over Pyron is defense. He can still be absorbed, or matter manipulated.

chickenlover98
not really. the defense negates everything. therefore STALEMATE

Violent2Dope
not really. the defense negates everything. therefore STALEMATE No proof it negates everything. He could absorb him AND his LHW. Or he could matter manip him into a cat.

Fire Ninja
WTF, Z 10/10, what is pyron gonna do but die?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
WTF, Z 10/10, what is pyron gonna do but die? Absorb him...matter manip him like he did Bishamon...you choose.

chickenlover98
matter negation. everything is negated by LHW. we have no proof of a superior enrgy piercing them, all speculation

Fire Ninja
Absorb him...matter manip him like he did Bishamon...you choose.

He never manipulated Bishomon matter, Pyrons's energies had an effect on his magic.

Endless Mike
No proof it negates everything. He could absorb him AND his LHW. Or he could matter manip him into a cat.

If Tokimi couldn't kill him without destroying the entire universe (when he only had 2 LHWs), what is Pyron going to do when he has 5?

chickenlover98
thank you mike

Violent2Dope
If Tokimi couldn't kill him without destroying the entire universe (when he only had 2 LHWs), what is Pyron going to do when he has 5? BFR mayber? Absorb him? Also, FN, how do you know it wasn't matter manip?

Endless Mike
Considering he can travel between dimensions and universes, BFR is unlikely. Attempting to absorb a being with the divine energies of the Chousein would not work very well, consider what happened when Zero tried to copy/absorb Ryoko (who used the gems that had Washu's power, but was still not a LHW user), and got absorbed himself.

Violent2Dope
Considering he can travel between dimensions and universes, BFR is unlikely. Attempting to absorb a being with the divine energies of the Chousein would not work very well, consider what happened when Zero tried to copy/absorb Ryoko (who used the gems that had Washu's power, but was still not a LHW user), and got absorbed himself. True on the BFR thing. Also, Pyron absorbs whole planets with ease, and has now absorbed countless galaxies worth of planets. Pyron's capacity to absorb is possibly limitless. Seriously tho, I still say Pyron can matter manip him. Also, how will Z kill Pyron? His actual offensive powers seem to pale to Pyron's.

Endless Mike
A being cut with the LHWs offensively will be removed from existence, even a grazing attack will cause them to evaporate in a blue light and just fade away

Violent2Dope
A being cut with the LHWs offensively will be removed from existence, even a grazing attack will cause them to evaporate in a blue light and just fade away Pyron is faster than Z believe it or not. He also can split to multiple different Pyron's. He can instantly create Phobos robots to distract Z. Also, how can one cut...energy?

Endless Mike
Maybe faster but not more maneuverable, his huge body is a massive target and all Z needs is one hit. Not to mention Z has dimensional travel, teleportation, and time travel to make up for it, and he can extend his LHWs to attack omnidirectionally extremely quickly. As for cutting energy, it works the same was as the defensive aspect: when they're hit, the target is erased - not physically, but metaphysically. Its "essence of existence" is removed from reality. Kagato could regenerate from just about anything, but as soon as he was cut by Tenchi's LHW Sword he faded away to nothingness. The Chobimaru's energy blast was completely nullified to nothingness by the LHWs, as well as the Souja's energy blasts.

Violent2Dope
Maybe faster but not more maneuverable, his huge body is a massive target and all Z needs is one hit. Not to mention Z has dimensional travel, teleportation, and time travel to make up for it, and he can extend his LHWs to attack omnidirectionally extremely quickly. As for cutting energy, it works the same was as the defensive aspect: when they're hit, the target is erased - not physically, but metaphysically. Its "essence of existence" is removed from reality. Kagato could regenerate from just about anything, but as soon as he was cut by Tenchi's LHW Sword he faded away to nothingness. The Chobimaru's energy blast was completely nullified to nothingness by the LHWs, as well as the Souja's energy blasts. Pyron can change his size, he can be as maneuverable as he wishes. Pyron also has tele, and a shield, that would be erased in place of Pyron. How will Z react to being absorbed or matter maniped tho?

Endless Mike
I already explained, that unless you have power at least equal to a Chousein (multiversal creator) then none of that is going to do jack shit against the LHWs.

Z also has telekinesis and can use matter/energy manipulation himself

SHM
Not to mention Z has dimensional travel, teleportation, and time travel to make up for it,

Z goes back in time and kill baby Pyron then. End of discussion

Violent2Dope
I already explained, that unless you have power at least equal to a Chousein (multiversal creator) then none of that is going to do jack shit against the LHWs.

Z also has telekinesis and can use matter/energy manipulation himself He has never shown resistance against being absorbed or matter maniped. I still have yet to see how Z can win against Pyron. The only thing Z has over him is defense, cause of LHW.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Z goes back in time and kill baby Pyron then. End of discussion Too bad Z doesn't know where Pyron's planet is or when he was alive. Also, it would create a time paradox. If he killed baby Pyron, then adult cosmic Pyron would have never existed, thus they would never would have fought, and Z would have never gone back in time to kill baby Pyron. Weird, huh?

Endless Mike
He has never shown resistance against being absorbed or matter maniped. I still have yet to see how Z can win against Pyron. The only thing Z has over him is defense, cause of LHW.

Like I said, Ryoko (who is a Chousein creation yet was much weaker than Z at the time) could not be absorbed by Zero, and don't you think that if matter manipulation could bypass LHWs, then Kagato would have done it to Ryu-Oh, or Z to Tenchi, or Tokimi to Z? The only way for Tokimi to defeat Z at that time was to destroy the entire third dimension.

Violent2Dope
Like I said, Ryoko (who is a Chousein creation yet was much weaker than Z at the time) could not be absorbed by Zero, and don't you think that if matter manipulation could bypass LHWs, then Kagato would have done it to Ryu-Oh, or Z to Tenchi, or Tokimi to Z? The only way for Tokimi to defeat Z at that time was to destroy the entire third dimension. I think it is safe to say that in terms of absorption power, Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zero.

Hell, Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zero at everything.

Also, Pyron was able to separate Bishamon's soul from his armor and sword's(which possessed him, it had a hold on his body and soul). And he also separated his body from the armor and sword. That is some powerful manip.

Endless Mike
Zero was created by Doctor Clay with thousands of years of research for the specific purpose of copying Ryoko. And Z >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryoko (except for full potential Ryoko, who was never shown).

Z's LHWs are a direct manifestation of the power of the Chousein, multiversal cosmic beings. Simple tricks like that won't work on them.

Violent2Dope
Zero was created by Doctor Clay with thousands of years of research for the specific purpose of copying Ryoko. And Z >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryoko (except for full potential Ryoko, who was never shown).

Z's LHWs are a direct manifestation of the power of the Chousein, multiversal cosmic beings. Simple tricks like that won't work on them. Doctor Clay was a bit of a moron compared to Washu, that was made clear. Her creation was simply superior. Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryoko.

Okay...so Z can't be killed unless you bust the universe?

Endless Mike
That's Z with 2 LHWs (after he sacrificed 3 to cancel Tenchi's). Z with 5 is 8 times more powerful (as per the LHW formula)

Violent2Dope
That's Z with 2 LHWs (after he sacrificed 3 to cancel Tenchi's). Z with 5 is 8 times more powerful (as per the LHW formula) So basically, even high level Skyfathers such as Odin couldn't beat him? erm

Endless Mike
No

Violent2Dope
No So Z could beat Odin. no expression

King Kandy
So Z could beat Odin. no expression
Maybe not.

But Odin couldn't beat him.

Violent2Dope
So in other words Z is a one trick pony who's only outstanding feature is defense? Fvckin ghey.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>