The Brood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The Brood is a '79 horror classic from David Cronenberg. Its going to get remade. Thoughts?

MildPossession
Pointless. It's probably my favourite Cronenberg film too. His film Scanners is getting a remake also.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by MildPossession
Pointless. It's probably my favourite Cronenberg film too. His film Scanners is getting a remake also.

The Brood is one of my fave horror movies. They should just leave it alone. Scanners was scary, but yet very good for its time. David Goyer may know what he's doing.

MildPossession
Well let's hope he goes the Batman Begins direction instead of the horrendous Blade III direction for the Scanners remake...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by MildPossession
Well let's hope he goes the Batman Begins direction instead of the horrendous Blade III direction for the Scanners remake...

I think he might.

Nordicdusk
Why must they keep remaking horror movies. The originals are always better. Big buget takes a little something from them.

vintageSW77
The remakes are forgotten a week or so after the dvd release whilst the originals are still rated after 30 or so years.
Just ignore them like i do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.