Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme

Blax_Hydralisk
I'll see if I can find the comic scans and novels that showing him whooping ass.

Violent2Dope
I hate to tell you this, but Mewtwo is not #1 anymore.

Blax_Hydralisk
d'unt really care. Besides I already know.. I'm a pokemonz master cool

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I hate to tell you this, but Mewtwo is not #1 anymore.

Hmm? Who's top dog now?

Remindme
By the way, Lucario < Mewtwo. So if thats who you're going to say, you'd be wrong

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'll see if I can find the comic scans and novels that showing him whooping ass.
Please do.

Originally posted by Remindme
By the way, Lucario < Mewtwo. So if thats who you're going to say, you'd be wrong
Yep. Dead wrong...

Anyhow, I guess I should say thanks for making a thread for my favorite Ninty character (well, besides Ridley, but I regard them equally) and my favorite pogeymanz! Err, Pokemon. >.>

*doesn't really know what about Mewtwo I should contribute to at the moment*

Meh. If he returns in Brawl, I guess all I can say is I hope they make his speed and weight more on par with that of the Pokemon games. Because the opposite was true for Melee, he was practically the easiest character to KO, and was bottom tier as well.

Violent2Dope
Hmm? Who's top dog now? Arceus is. He is basically the Pokemon God. Also, Ho oh and Lugia are Mewtwo's equals.

Remindme

Violent2Dope
Arceus created the entire Pokemon world dude. Also, do you have proof that M2 can take HH and Lugia at the same time?

ESB -1138
Arceus is. He is basically the Pokemon God. Also, Ho oh and Lugia are Mewtwo's equals.

Acreus may be known as the original but it is still believed all Pokemon (expect the few Acreus made) came from Mew considering Mew has the DNA of all Pokemon.

Remindme

ESB -1138

Remindme
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Acreus may be known as the original but it is still believed all Pokemon (expect the few Acreus made) came from Mew considering Mew has the DNA of all Pokemon.

Yeah, but the book in the libary in Diamond says Arceus was the first. Personally it's my theory Mew isn't from earth, i mean, in the intro you see him in space, and all, maybe he/she had something to do with Arceus....

Who knows? Anyway i'm just spitballing

Remindme
A Gydaros isn't stronger than Lugia or Ho-oh. Stopping Gydaros's hyper beam isn't the same in stopping Lugia's aeroblast or Ho-oh's sacred flame.

And I never read that part in the library that said Acreus is nothing more than a shadow of his former self. Acreus has the highest stats in Pokemon and can learn any move (expect for moves that have punch/kick in its name...for some reason)

I'm not saying it is, I'm saying that beam is still very powerful, the fact he can stop it without trying, might suggest if he actually tried, he's also be able to stop sacred flame or Aeroblast

Well it doesn't actually say he's a shadow of his former self, thats what I figure, because it says clearly, He took to power from himself.

ESB -1138
I'm not saying it is, I'm saying that beam is still very powerful, the fact he can stop it without trying, might suggest if he actually tried, he's also be able to stop sacred flame or Aeroblast

Ah but Lugia's aeroblast stopped the three legendary birds' attacks in their tracks. Lugia and Ho-oh combined would take out Mewtwo, heck it said that Lugia stayed at the bottom of the ocean because his powers were so great they caused chaos and destruction wherever he went.

Remindme
Ah but Lugia's aeroblast stopped the three legendary birds' attacks in their tracks. Lugia and Ho-oh combined would take out Mewtwo, heck it said that Lugia stayed at the bottom of the ocean because his powers were so great they caused chaos and destruction wherever he went.

No, it stopped Zapdos and Mortres, Articuno had already been defeated by Moltres and Zados. Though that don't make it any less impressive don't get me wrong. However, Mewtwo's Psychic powers are way beyond Lugia's, that i don't think you can dissagree with. All he has to do is crash them into something hard, then use though Psyh balls.

I heard that, is that true or just a rumor?

shin_gear
Mewtwo is one of the most badass Pokemon ever.

Also what's that badass attack that he's doing where he's creating some kind of dark ball of energy?

I used to think Palkia was more powerful than Mewtwo after finishing Pearl. >.>

Remindme
Yeah, he's among my favourites, still, can't beat Vulpix & Ninetales ^-^

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/avatars/Third-Set/0023.jpg

I don't know, i don't recall it ever being made an actually attack in the games either. As far as i know it's refered to largly as "Psy Ball" or something, but i don't know it's true name.

shin_gear
Awesome. XD

Ridley_Prime
and Ho-oh uses intense fire.
Sacred Fire stick out tongue (which apparently has special/mystical powers outside the battlefield, like creating Raikou, Entei, and Suicune out of the corpses of dead Pokemon, as explained in the G/S/C story or whatever). Aeroblast is just a random, powerful beam of energy. Sacred Fire is a technique to which the full extent of its power has not been revealed (kinda like Darkseid's Omega Effect in a way, if you know who I'm talkin' about there).

Thus, it's very questionable if whether or not Mewtwo could just deflect a Sacred Fire attack from Ho-oh like he has any other projectile attack.

heck it said that Lugia stayed at the bottom of the ocean because his powers were so great they caused chaos and destruction wherever he went.
Only because Lugia's not completely capable of controlling its powers (something pretty much all the other legendary Pokemon seem capable of doing).

However, Mewtwo's Psychic powers are way beyond Lugia's, that i don't think you can dissagree with. All he has to do is crash them into something hard, then use though Psyh balls.
So true smile (on both parts).

Originally posted by shin_gear
Also what's that badass attack that he's doing where he's creating some kind of dark ball of energy?
Shadow Ball wink (I think).

Remindme

Violent2Dope
Mewtwo is one of the most badass Pokemon ever.

I used to think Palkia was more powerful than Mewtwo after finishing Pearl. >.> That's Shadow Ball. Also, M2 is very badass, that is true.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Only because Lugia's not completely capable of controlling its powers (something pretty much all the other legendary Pokemon seem capable of doing).

Lugia's aeroblast was strong enough to stop an attack from all three legendary birds.

Ridley_Prime
Lugia's aeroblast was strong enough to stop an attack from all three legendary birds.
no2
No, it stopped Zapdos and Mortres, Articuno had already been defeated by Moltres and Zados.
^^^

ESB -1138

shin_gear
He wasn't talking about in-game mechanics was he? >.<

Darth Extecute
According to www.pokemon.com, Mewtwo is stronger than Mew when it comes to everything, except for special defense..

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
According to www.pokemon.com, Mewtwo is stronger than Mew when it comes to everything, except for special defense..

And yet my Venasaur WTFpwned a Mewtwo on an equal level in two moves. Venasaur must be the strongest Pokemon ever.

shin_gear
Edit. 131

Ridley_Prime
Really? By logic my lv.100 Venasaur would be considered the most powerful Pokemon since he defeated a lv.100 Mewtwo in just two moves.
That was a really crappy trained Mewtwo it beat then. erm Any good Mewtwo would be able to attack first before Venusaur and OHKO it with Psychic.

And yet my Venasaur WTFpwned a Mewtwo on an equal level in two moves. Venasaur must be the strongest Pokemon ever.

shin_gear
Things are either toned down or hyped up for game balance.

ESB -1138
That was a really crappy trained Mewtwo it beat then. erm Any good Mewtwo would be able to attack first before Venusaur and OHKO it with Psychic.

Nope, my friend gave all the vitamins Mewtwo could take to him. Psychic didn't do half damage to my Venusaur and yet an earthquake and a frenzy plant WTFpwned it.

So you're saying we can't base Pokemon on the game?

shin_gear
We should base it on storyline events, etc. 131

ESB -1138
We should base it on storyline events, etc. 131

Storyline event:

You get to go to the Unknown Dungeon and there I defeated Mewtwo with my Venusaur. See Venusaur is the strongest Pokemon.

shin_gear
We don't know if it was defeated by a Venasaur canonically, nor do I think Mewtwo was canonically captured in that game. Didn't he own everyone in the official movie?

ESB -1138
We don't know if it was defeated by a Venasaur canonically, nor do I think Mewtwo was canonically captured in that game. Didn't he own everyone in the official movie?

The official movie? You mean Mewtwo Strikes Back in which Mewtwo battles Mew and neither of them is able to defeat the other and they are completely equal in basically everything for Mew keeps up with Mewtwo in terms of speed and when they clashed with those bubbles neither of them were able to win that and when they shot those energy beams neither of them were able to overpower the other?

I'm sorry but it seems Mewtwo is superior than Mew.

shin_gear
I think that also. It's also why I think Venasaur wouldn't stand a chance against Mewtwo outside of gameplay.

ESB -1138
Or how it seems that Mewtwo and Mew are complete equals.

But Venusaur is my favorite Pokemon!

shin_gear
But Venusaur is my favorite Pokemon! hug

Darth Extecute

I'm just saying what the official homepage states..

Ridley_Prime
Nope, my friend gave all the vitamins Mewtwo could take to him. Psychic didn't do half damage to my Venusaur and yet an earthquake and a frenzy plant WTFpwned it.
You honestly expect me to believe that? Venusaur's Special Defense isn't that good, whereas Mewtwo's Special Attack is godly. Plus, Mewtwo gets a STAB (same type attack bonus) from using Pyschic. That always, in my experience when facing a Venusaur, has led to an OHKO.

And likewise, my Gyarados once owned a Mew with Earthquake, so I guess that would make it the best Pokemon ever? sick

So you're saying we can't base Pokemon on the game?
He never said that...

But Venusaur is my favorite Pokemon!
While you're entitled to your opinion, that doesn't make Venusaur the best Pokemon.

Darth Extecute
The only reason you pwn these high-level pokemons, is because you got your pokemon at a lower level.. It's proven that the lower level you catch and level, the stronger the top level will be.. If you catch a 99 Mewtwo, then your starting pokemon probably will be stronger, just because Mewtwo started at 99, while your started at 1..

If you got yourself a level 1 Mewtwo, you'll see that he'll be better than the one you encounter in the game once he reach the level that the other Mewtwo was at..

shin_gear
Why's gameplay being used to prove a point? >.<

I think Venasaur is cute.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
The only reason you pwn these high-level pokemons, is because you got your pokemon at a lower level.. It's proven that the lower level you catch and level, the stronger the top level will be.. If you catch a 99 Mewtwo, then your starting pokemon probably will be stronger, just because Mewtwo started at 99, while your started at 1..

If you got yourself a level 1 Mewtwo, you'll see that he'll be better than the one you encounter in the game once he reach the level that the other Mewtwo was at..
While this is true (forgot to mention it earlier, so thanks for bringing it up thumb up ), it's physically impossible to catch Mewtwo at any level other than 70 without something like a GS or AR, as you probably know. stick out tongue

But yeah. When I learned that, I used the cheat code to catch Mewtwo at level 1 so it would have the best stats possible (for the most part) by the time it reaches level 100. After doing so, I restarted one of my other versions, and traded the level 1 Mewtwo to train in place of the starter Pokemon I chose (I already played through the game with the 3 starters plenty of times before, so yeah). Mainly did it out of boredom erm (which is really the only times I cheat. In Pokemon anyway).

Why's gameplay being used to prove a point? >.<
Um, because it can? stick out tongue

I think Venasaur is cute.
*is surprised there isn't a Venusaur respect thread already* whistle

shin_gear
It can, but in this case it doesn't make sense. The strongest Charizard Blastoise and Venasaur combined could not beat Mewtwo.

Ridley_Prime
It can, but in this case it doesn't make sense. The strongest Charizard Blastoise and Venasaur combined could not beat Mewtwo.

Heh. True...

And like you said, things are either toned down or hyped up for game balance, so I guess I agree.

Violent2Dope
My strongest Pokemon was a level 500 Snorlax lol. Gotta love that Missingo glitch.

ESB -1138
He never said that...

Actually he did:

Remindme

Ridley_Prime

Remindme
Thankies, Fire Blast FTW big grin mind, he did the Sunny Day stick out tongue talk about self destruction

shin_gear
My Groudon knows Fire Blast and Solar Beam. 313

shin_gear
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the b*tch Mewtwo pwns each and every time.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/fb/Streetfighter_bison_illust.png

Violent2Dope
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the b*tch Mewtwo pwns each and every time.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/fb/Streetfighter_bison_illust.png Then Pyron pwns M2. wink

Blax_Hydralisk
Then I pwn your mom.

Violent2Dope
I already pwned mom. Have the sloppy seconds if you want.

Blax_Hydralisk
sad

I love Mew-Two.

ESB -1138
All he said there was how the balance of Pokemon's battle system works. Nowhere did he say in the post of his you quoted that we can't base Pokemon on the games.

Really? Going by the game Mewtwo isn't that powerful. But by going by the offical movie we can see the true strength of Mewtwo.

Blax_Hydralisk
Going by the movies and comics Mew-Two is the most powerful of the original 150. He can travel between dimensions and stuff.

Violent2Dope
Comics are not canon that I know of mate.

Ridley_Prime
Thankies, Fire Blast FTW big grin mind, he did the Sunny Day stick out tongue talk about self destruction
Yeah. Then there's the thing with Rain Dance causing Thunder to be 100% accurate, which also leads to self destruction in that sense stick out tongue...

My Groudon knows Fire Blast and Solar Beam. 313
Meh. Physical moves like Earthquake and Rock Slide are better to have on Groudon (especially if one teaches Groudon Swords Dance along with those 2 moves, making him one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game if used correctly).

Due to its Drought ability though, Fire Blast and Solar Beam are still okay combinations for it. big grin thumb up

Aside circumstances, nice avatar >.>...

Then Pyron pwns M2. wink
sad

I haven't gone to the Game Versus board in awhile, but still wouldn't be surprised if someone made a Pyron vs Mewtwo thread out of pure spite.

Really? Going by the game Mewtwo isn't that powerful.
Yes. He is that powerful. His Speed and Special Attack is unrivaled by most legendaries, and then some. His only downside really is that his defense stats aren't that good compared to many other legendaries, but his high Speed and Recover move easily makes up for that.

The only game where he's not that powerful is SSBM.

Blax_Hydralisk
Comics are not canon that I know of mate.

They're not. But they can be used in debates here now, apparently.

Violent2Dope
They're not. But they can be used in debates here now, apparently. How is that? That is bullshit, this is not like the canon Halo books.

Shin_Nikkolas
Mewtwo Tribute Shows some great feats for him from the movies.

TdIDZAj9DEk

Blax_Hydralisk
How is that? That is bullshit, this is not like the canon Halo books.
Because all non-canon material can be used in debates as long as it's A) licensed by the creator of the character(s), and/or B) the thread starter doesn't specify whither or not non-canon material can be used.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Mewtwo Tribute Shows some great feats for him from the movies.
Meh. I never did like that particular song, but still a pretty good vid overall, I suppose.

Guess I'll post a couple while I'm at it.

sdSwjysBfAw

YVRu5mDun9A

Violent2Dope
Because all non-canon material can be used in debates as long as it's A) licensed by the creator of the character(s), and/or B) the thread starter doesn't specify whither or not non-canon material can be used. No, Lana clearly said canon unless stated otherwise.

Blax_Hydralisk
Exactly. It's the thread starters decision. Non-canon material can be used as long as the thread starter says it can. Ya know the Halo novels are also non-canon to right?

Csdabest
Since when was the Halo Books non-canon?

Blax_Hydralisk
They're considered non-canon because they contradict the games, as you've pointed out many times. MJOLNIR armor is nigh unbreakable, yet it can be easily pierced with bullets, in the books the Chief can move so fast that bullets move in slow motion but he can't dodge bullets in the game, in the books the Chief can run a kilometer in 9 seconds flat with a torn ankle, yet in Halo 1 he can't run a mile in 6 MINUTES, with a good ankle. He has to take a Warthog.

Full of contradictions.

Violent2Dope
Exactly. It's the thread starters decision. Non-canon material can be used as long as the thread starter says it can. Ya know the Halo novels are also non-canon to right? CANON UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

Blax_Hydralisk
It hasn't been officially stated non-canon, it's in the same boat as the Halo novels.

Violent2Dope
It hasn't been officially stated non-canon, it's in the same boat as the Halo novels. CFE has never been stated as noncanon, but it still is, it has never been confirmed canon.

Blax_Hydralisk
How do you know? They were licenced by the creators of the show.

Violent2Dope
How do you know? They were licenced by the creators of the show. CFE was made by Capcom. It is STILL noncanon.

Blax_Hydralisk
CFE?

I thought we were talking about the comics.. I don't even know what CFE is.

Violent2Dope
CFE?

I thought we were talking about the comics.. I don't even know what CFE is. Capcom Fighting Evolution, a videogame by Capcom, which has many different Capcom 2D fighters(also features Pyron as main boss). It is noncanon, I used it as an example.

ESB -1138
It hasn't been officially stated non-canon, it's in the same boat as the Halo novels.

So was a Star Wars comic that showed Vader doing Force Lighting despite Lucas saying Vader was incapable of doing. Just because something was licenced by the creator(s) doesn't make it canon when it contradicts the main source (in this case the games).

Blax_Hydralisk
oh.. kay.

I know nothing about that.. eh. But I still assert that the pokemon comics are in the same boat as the Halo novels as far as canon is concerned.

Blax_Hydralisk
So was a Star Wars comic that showed Vader doing Force Lighting despite Lucas saying Vader was incapable of doing. Just because something was licenced by the creator(s) doesn't make it canon when it contradicts the main source (in this case the games).

Except this was officially retconned by the creators.

ESB -1138
Except this was officially retconned by the creators.

So MC had to take a Warthog to save himself despite the novels saying he can run a kilometer in 9 seconds?

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes. And not just run it in nine seconds, nine seconds with a bad ankle.

Ridley_Prime
Rawr. Rant about Mewtwo's exclusion from Brawl. (embedding of these videos were disabled by request)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhNVdUpzq1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0sGE31uZgE

Neo Darkhalen
He crossed the line there, he crossed the line by asking why Mr. Game and watch was still in the game, because he owns that's why.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He crossed the line there, he crossed the line by asking why Mr. Game and watch was still in the game
Not really erm...

Even if Game&Watch "owns", he still could've gotten cut from Brawl without much complaints by the majority. In fact, I wouldn't of had a problem if Game&Watch got the boot. Mewtwo on the other hand is far more popular and one of my favorite characters, so I do have a problem with him getting the boot, especially since he wasn't a cloned character like Falco and company.

Neo Darkhalen
Sarcasm does not seem to work on a forum...no expression

Mr. G&W is alright just not great.

Ridley_Prime
Sarcasm does not seem to work on a forum...no expression

Mr. G&W is alright just not great.
Oh. In that case, I agree. thumb up

Neo Darkhalen
Glad to hear.

Ridley_Prime
Rawr. Rant about Mewtwo's exclusion from Brawl. (embedding of these videos were disabled by request)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhNVdUpzq1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0sGE31uZgE
Oh. Turns out there's a 3rd part to that rant...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGMOazK_VDw

yes

Ridley_Prime
Rawr. Mewtwo strikes back (again).

NB4j3zk7GRA

Yoshi Paradise
In fact, I wouldn't of had a problem if Game&Watch got the boot. Mewtwo on the other hand is far more popular and one of my favorite characters, so I do have a problem with him getting the boot, especially since he wasn't a cloned character like Falco and company.

Exactly. I would much rather play with Mewtwo than Mr. Game & Watch.

Besides, I can't stand those irritating noises that he makes.

Neo Darkhalen
Mewtwo
Ridley
K. Rool would have made great editions to the game, considering that it would be hard to turn them into clones.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Exactly. I would much rather play with Mewtwo than Mr. Game & Watch.

Besides, I can't stand those irritating noises that he makes.
Heh. Me neither. It's funny though when you hear those noises in Tiny Melee. laughing out loud

Mewtwo
Ridley
K. Rool would have made great editions to the game, considering that it would be hard to turn them into clones.
Apparently Sakurai succeeded in doing that with Ridley (since he's just a Master Hand clone)...

Yoshi Paradise
Heh. Me neither. It's funny though when you hear those noises in Tiny Melee. laughing out loud

Yeah, but it's worse when you hear them in Giant Melee. sick

Neo Darkhalen
Apparently Sakurai succeeded in doing that with Ridley (since he's just a Master Hand clone)...

Bad move.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, but it's worse when you hear them in Giant Melee. sick
True. erm

Ridley_Prime
Har har.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7365/chokeapuppyssbbbyfrost8rm0.jpg

As much as I love Wolf (especially playing as him in Brawl), couldn't resist posting that. big grin

Pyron_is_God
Vid showing Mewtwo's best feats outside of his fight with Mew...
a5vvY2aLMiI

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Best feats in the first movie outside his fight with Mew, that is stick out tongue (there's also Mewtwo Returns).

But yeah. Good stuff. His feats are a lot more impressive than anything any other Pokemon's been known to do (well, with the exception of Arceus).

Other Pokemon like Lucario will basically be forgotten about by the next gaming generation or so, just like Blaziken and Deoxys were. Basically a fad. Like Pikachu, Mewtwo's been around since the beginning of the series, and will always be remembered. thumb up

Diamond Kisses
a5vvY2aLMiI

Far from it, my Pyron-worshipping friend wink

First of all, that is not his best feats.
Secondly, compared to what he has done, the fight against Mew is pathetic.
Thirdly, this is from the first movie. He is more powerful in the next one he is part of.

Diamond Kisses
n_VCWq0fKDA
N656Fgzl3Hg
WoMjyOrettA
ITuFkvYT8Xg

Pyron_is_God
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Far from it, my Pyron-worshipping friend wink

First of all, that is not his best feats.

So, in what other movies does he easily cause giant nuke level explosions? None? Gotcha.

It was his best fight in any of the movies.

His best feat in Returns was lifting a lake.
In the first movie he was manipulating weather on a global scale.
The latter is far more impressive.

Diamond Kisses
1. The weather manipulate was not part of the video you posted. The giant explosion is not impressive at all compared to the weather manipulate. That was what I meant when I said that it was not his best feat.
2. It was not much of a fight stick out tongue
3. Mewtwo is more powerful in the second movie. He also did not lift a lake. He translocated it entirely. Manipulating the global weather IS his most impressive feat, but that does not mean he was most powerful while doing so. When he blew up Giovanni's facility he was at his weakest state.

Pyron_is_God
1. Fine.
2. It's the best showing of combat speed he has. Flying is nice but people like to know fighters can battle at those high speeds. Mew's and Mewtwo's fights confirm that. It also shows he can make nice little explosive TK balls which are helpful too.
3. Fair enough.

Diamond Kisses
1. In your face!
2. It is his best fight, but it was not much of a fight. He would have won it if Ash did not get in the way stick out tongue
3. In your face!

angel_not

Dark-Jaxx
Heehee, PIG got pwned.

Diamond Kisses
No stick out tongue He was just not paying attention to what I was actually saying wink

Pyron_is_God
DJ is just sucking up to try and get in your pants.

Dark-Jaxx
DJ is just sucking up to try and get in your pants. No way, you're more my type sweetie.

Pyron_is_God
Well..um...thanks?
*maces you and runs away*

Diamond Kisses
DJ is just sucking up to try and get in your pants.

Getting in them is not much of a challenge roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Getting in them is not much of a challenge roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

flirt

Diamond Kisses
lion

Diamond Kisses
Anyway! To remain on topic: Most people relate Mewtwo to the movie version, but in fact Mewtwo is EXTREMELY powerful in the game as well. He has a large varity of skills and a full-taught Mewtwo can do quite a lot more than just what is seen in the movies.

Ridley_Prime
Secondly, compared to what he has done, the fight against Mew is pathetic.
Agreed.

Thirdly, this is from the first movie. He is more powerful in the next one he is part of.
Yeah, or at least he claims that to Giovanni.

WoMjyOrettA
ITuFkvYT8Xg
Ah yes. I saw those 2.

Love the song on that last one. Disturbed still rocks.

When he blew up Giovanni's facility he was at his weakest state.
That's one other thing about him that impresses me. big grin

2. It is his best fight, but it was not much of a fight. He would have won it if Ash did not get in the way stick out tongue
True.

Mewtwo and Mew may have seemed evenly matched in their fight, but with Mewtwo being a clone of him, created with powers far stronger than the original, he would've eventually won.

I would've loved to see that fight dragged out. Stupid Ash...

Getting in them is not much of a challenge roll eyes (sarcastic)
Heh...

Anyway! To remain on topic: Most people relate Mewtwo to the movie version, but in fact Mewtwo is EXTREMELY powerful in the game as well. He has a large varity of skills and a full-taught Mewtwo can do quite a lot more than just what is seen in the movies.
True.

Even in the current Pokemon games, Mewtwo's still one of the strongest ever (if not the strongest) if used correctly (even though he can be easily KO'ed by some others if done properly). Not to mention, Mewtwo does learn Aura Sphere (Lucario's signature move) in Diamond/Pearl at level 100.
Dark-types and steel-types are no longer a threat to him. evil face

------

All of Lucario's moves in Smash Brothers Brawl could've been Mewtwo's. erm

Diamond Kisses
Yeah, or at least he claims that to Giovanni.

He is more powerful. Earlier he determined power by destruction, but he has reached a new level of awareness now and as his mind expands in understanding, so does his powers.

He surely has not grown weaker roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.