Reasons to Believe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Whats up guys, just wondering, if you believe in God, what are your reasons, personally, I'm agnostic, so I'm open to God just not entirely convinced by it. Sorry if this has been done before.

SpearofDestiny
I believe that belief is believed by the believers who believe. Beleive me.

debbiejo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chickenlover98
sure a god might exist but if he does he's either A: a dick or B: a creationist god who doesnt care anymore and leaves humans to themselves

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by chickenlover98
a creationist god who doesnt care anymore and leaves humans to themselves

SO THEY CAN MASTURBATE droolio

superkronick92
I'm scared

debbiejo
Originally posted by superkronick92
I'm scared You should be. laughing out loud

SpearofDestiny
laughing dd

superkronick92
scared

chickenlover98
be afraid be very afraid. JESUS IS A ZOMBIE> HELL EAT UR BRAINS

superkronick92
Now I'm just confused as hell.

SpearofDestiny
JESUS IS GAY

chickenlover98
he rose from teh dead. HE IS A ZOMBIE GOD DAMN IT.

Alfheim
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
JESUS IS GAY

You think everyones gay.

lord xyz
Originally posted by superkronick92
Whats up guys, just wondering, if you believe in God, what are your reasons, personally, I'm agnostic, so I'm open to God just not entirely convinced by it. Sorry if this has been done before. There is no reason. Truth be told, religion is a lie, there is no reason we should believe any religion, and still reject the others. Be an Atheist, we know the truth behind religion.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
There is no reason. Truth be told, religion is a lie, there is no reason we should believe any religion, and still reject the others. Be an Atheist, we know the truth behind religion.

Please tell me what the truth is behind Buddhism.

SpearofDestiny
There is no reason. Truth be told, religion is a lie, there is no reason we should believe any religion, and still reject the others. Be an Atheist, we know the truth behind religion.

Very egotistic of you roll eyes (sarcastic)

anaconda
guess the wandering around the open landscape of Judea rolling around with 12 other dudes at nght around the campfire is what gave him away eek!

lord xyz
Very egotistic of you roll eyes (sarcastic) I try to be strong...

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Please tell me what the truth is behind Buddhism. I would, but you probably already know it.

Okay, everytime I say religion, I am not refering to Buddhism as I don't know much about it. However, I may still sy stuff about Buddhism, but when I say religion, I am generalising. Buddhism is an odd one, when discussing it with Shakyamunison.

Shakyamunison
I try to be strong...

I would, but you probably already know it.

Okay, everytime I say religion, I am not refering to Buddhism as I don't know much about it. However, I may still sy stuff about Buddhism, but when I say religion, I am generalising. Buddhism is an odd one, when discussing it with Shakyamunison.

Say what you mean. wink

lord xyz
Say what you mean. wink I prefer to exaggerate...it's easier. And if people knew me better, they wouldn't take it so ****ing literally and criticise me all the time.

Shakyamunison
I prefer to exaggerate...it's easier. And if people knew me better, they wouldn't take it so ****ing literally and criticise me all the time.

But it is so much fun to criticise you. laughing

lord xyz
But it is so much fun to criticise you. laughing Unfortunately. sad

SpearofDestiny
I prefer to exaggerate...it's easier. And if people knew me better, they wouldn't take it so ****ing literally and criticise me all the time.

cry

lord xyz
cry hug Can't we all just get along?

bananas

chickenlover98
religion is false. in fact the reason it was created was used to explain many things modern science have an answer for. such as natural disasters, and clouds and stuff like that. it was also created as a means of answering what happens after death. now its more of a fairy tale though

SpearofDestiny
hug Can't we all just get along?

bananas

LOLZ

chickenlover98
hug Can't we all just get along?

bananas

i like the one banana saddamizing the other. its a nice touch

Quark_666
Originally posted by Alfheim
You think everyones gay.

No, he just wishes.

chickenlover98
lolz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.