Another black man bites the bullet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blax_Hydralisk
Isaiah Thomas is going down, being prosecuted for sexual harassment.

chithappens
What's that have to do with being black though?

wuTa
You do know that it's a black person who is prosecuted him.....Damn this black on black crime!!!!

JacopeX
Bah! Whenever a woman gets fired, she would get her male former boss back by suing him for S3xU@l HARASMENT!

*sigh*

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by chithappens
What's that have to do with being black though? \

Absolutly nothing. Just pointing out the recent chain of black athletes or former athletes getting in trouble. Michael Vick, Isaiah Thomas, Kobe (Though that's not recent.), Michael Jordan etc. I doubt it's some conspiracy or whatever though.

Bicnarok

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh. Darned darkies.

oh wait I'ma darkie >.>

forumcrew
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
\

Absolutly nothing. Just pointing out the recent chain of black athletes or former athletes getting in trouble. Michael Vick, Isaiah Thomas, Kobe (Though that's not recent.), Michael Jordan etc. I doubt it's some conspiracy or whatever though.

your right, not a single white athlete has gotten in trouble during that time frame. Wait...

Myth
Darko Milicic doesn't count as an athlete.

botankus
I'm sure glad Travis Henry is behaving lately. Maybe he and his 37 kids can take a family trip to the park during his time off.

wuTa
Originally posted by Myth
Darko Milicic doesn't count as an athlete.

Classic. laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by forumcrew
your right, not a single white athlete has gotten in trouble during that time frame. Wait...
Hence why I said there's probably no connection. But I'm sure you just glazed over that part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.