Happy Halloween!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Like the name says, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

So what's everybody doing for this years festivities?

I'll tell you what's going on here.

Well I decided to carve th pumpkin this year, and I couldn't find a pumpkin design I liked, so I went on the internet and found a Boba Fett pumpkin design, I printed it off and started carving, it looks perfect, then we also have a screaming skull pumpkin and a tiny Jack-O-Lantern for my nephew.

Then we have cob webs surrounding the entire porch. And it looks awesome. Then we have a body laying on the floor without a head, we also have a life size werewolf sitting in a chair with a head in it's lap, The head only has one eye, the other eye is in the werewolf's mouth.

Covering both bodies is a lot of blood.

And to make it spookier we replaced the porch light with an eerie green light.

When everything is added together it looks pretty sweet.

Now all I need to do is get a quick little costume (maybe a scar kit) for tonight and we're good to go.

yerssot
what am I going to do?
watching movies and listening to music, that's it
no kids running around on this day luckily
stupid day anywayz

Corran
yeah.

Ushgarak
Edna used to love this day.

(Cries)

BackFire349
halloween is the best, im dressing up and scaring trick or treaters who come by my door, making my patio into a little haunted house....and whos edna?

LanceWindu
Edna Witch, Ush's old flame.

She used to be one of the top posters here.

Ushgarak
(Sobs)

finti
when did you get so wide Corran

Ushgarak
Anyway, tonight I am off to the movies, to see 28 days later.

(Cries some more)

BackFire349
awww, poor ush *hugs ush* *waits for the gay jokes*

mah
this halloween I'm doing absolutely nothing

Ushgarak
Thankyou, BF. Happy jokes would be much appreciated.

It was her favourite day! (Wails) I miss the pumpkins!

mah
she used to have all these special halloween-animations on halloween, no?

Ushgarak
Yup

yerssot
wanna watch The Blair Witch Project with me?
Hack in, channel 17, named Kanaal 2; starts at 21.20 smile

Raz
Ednas still alive....right?

Gundark
I hope so. She still hasn't authorized me to ICQ her.

I miss her pumpkins too. *sobs*

As for Halloween, I'll be giving out candy while Grumpy is downstairs. I'm gonna watch Halloween 4 and turn the sound up when I answer the door to give out candy.

My brother makes his trick or treaters answer questions like, "Whats 2 + 2 ? Who's the president of the US ? (not finti !) Stuff like that. Then he lets them have candy. Hehehe.

mechmoggy
Mrs.Mech and I went and got loads of sweeties (candy) tonight after work and she made up little bags for all the trick-or-treaters.

We only usually give out to little kids, there's nothing more annoying than some 16-18 year old lads with one naff mask between them asking for money. I usually tell them to take a hike. But Mrs.MM gets so excited when the kiddies come a knockin'! I think she may be getting broody again, yikes!

Gundark
*goes to pick out baby shower gift for Mrs. Mech*

mechmoggy
Steady on!

Gundark
Oh, look at the cutsey-wootsey little bonnet ! I'll buy that too !!!

mechmoggy
Tee-hee, we both love those fluffy white polar bear all-in-one suits with ears sewn on the hood.

Great. big grin

Corran
Methinks Mech himself may be getting broody too.

Ushgarak
Edna may well be alive but she sure as hell isn't having any more to do with any of us.

(Cries again)

Sabrea
poor ush **hugs** i hate halloween

Ushgarak
Thanks, Sab... (sniff)

Ushgarak
Here are some little Edna tributes for Halloween, as once provided by the lovely girl herself...

Ushgarak

Ushgarak

Ushgarak
And this one is less of a tribute and more of a statement...

PadmeSkywalker
Want some Halloween Humor?

This evening, I went to volunteer at a haunted house. My friend's sister has been doing it since I was in 7th grade, and every year I have been helping her. This year, she gave me a Scream mask and made me hide in a tree with a baseball bat (our chainsaw was broken or else I would have been leatherface). Anyway, as trick-or-treaters were leaving I was to chase them down. One group, consisting of two guys and two girls, in their late teens', came to the haunted house. As they were leaving, I jumped out of the tree and chased them down. The guys paused and I kept chasing the girls (who are now down at the end of the street). I turned around, the one guy was dressed up as a transvestite and the other was a dysfunctional High School Student *truely original*) Anyway, so the transvestite gets behind me and starts harassing me, and the other guy grabbed my bat and began to repeatly hitting me with his bag of candy. I finally managed to break free and walk away, limping I may add, I took a few good hits. I get back to the house and my friend goes, "What took you so long?" I told her, "Remember how frustrated I was about not getting any? Well now I'm frustrated because I was raped." And just walked in the house. She comes in asking all these questions and I said, "You know, you feel different after a transvestite harasses you."

Sabrea
you know..it might help if you feel less upset if you stopped talking about her..

PadmeSkywalker
my boyfriend is 115 miles away this evening....though I wish he was here....sad

Sabrea
u guys are depressing yourselves!!!!

Ushgarak
I LIKE to talk about her!

Seems you have to suffer for your craft, Padme...

Sabrea
you're upsetting yourself though

Ushgarak
I'd be upset anyway.

Sabrea
im sorry..why??

PadmeSkywalker
yes, but it was well worth it when I jumped onto this car.....sorry reliving the past night.

Ushgarak
Same reason! Talking about her doesn;t make me any MORE upset about it all.

LanceWindu
Halloween this year sucked!

We had two trick or treaters.

And they went to the wrong door so they didn't see our illaberate set-up.

mechmoggy
I went to the gym last night and Mrs.Mech gave out the sweety bags. Can't say I'm all that bothered with halloween myself.

We did have carved pumkin though, which was nice.

PadmeSkywalker
umm pumpkin is good, my mom used to make the best pumpkin pie.....

LanceWindu
Speaking of pumpkin stuff, I have a pumpkin seed lodged in my tonsils, and it's been there for 4 days, if I can't get it out by the end of the week I have to go to the doctors so they can remove it.

Ushgarak
Euch... the seed or the tonsils?

Gundark
For God's sake, Lance....you're not supposed to EAT the damn pumpkin...

I watched part of Halloween 3 last night. I forgot how incredibly stupid that movie is.

PadmeSkywalker
So did I.....

Ushgarak
Yes, that was truly dire.

BackFire349
my halloween was great, me and some friends hung out infront of my house and scared some trick or treaters. got some damn good scares.

LanceWindu
The seed.

I wasn't. I was eating the pumpkin seeds that I salted and baked. They were good too. Just now I'm cutting up my throat with a pointy seed.

Sabrea
blah..i hate the taste of pumpkin seeds

LanceWindu
Pumpkin Seeds fall just short of Sunflower Seeds, which I love BTW.

Sabrea
ewww....i cant eat any type of seed..blah..

LanceWindu
Your loss then.

Sabrea
not really..seeds arent made for eating..they're made from planting in the ground..

LanceWindu
Do you eat tomatos? Those have seeds in them.

Do you eat cucumbers? Those have seeds in them.

Do you eat pickles? Those have seeds in them.

I'm sorry, but your little post doesn't hold up when you look at the numbers on how many people eat seeds.

Sabrea
fine..i dont VOLUNTARILY eat seeds..especially ones that might get stuck in my throat..

Ushgarak
I think we could take that as read...

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

PadmeSkywalker
pumpkin seeds are great!

Julie
I haven't had any in the longest time.....years I'll bet....BTW I missed most of the Halloween fun becuase I was in class...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.