Celestials vs Mxy(twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Lets say Thanos was Born with the power of Mxy. So thanos is chilling 616 marvel when the Celestials decide that thanos is to much of a threat so they decide to kill him or at least try. do the Celestials have a chance? does thanos have chance?

Happy Dance

joesdabest1
o_O how could Thanos lose?

TricksterPriest
I fail to see how this isn't a spite thread. srsly

celestialdemon
Thanos with ease.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Celestials

supremthor
I m going thanos

quanchi112
thanos wins this. look what the joker did with some nifty powers. thanos with these powers. its like the ig all over again.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Celestials
Die a horrible death I know.

leonheartmm
myx's power is far too much for any celestial. although i wud question who has greater will to use that power, thanos or the joker? really, mentally i think the joker might be a lot stronger.

vlaaad12345
Thanos has willpower far beyond joker,and joker didnt even have myxs full power so thanos would be stronger then emperor joker was,thanos mental abilities>>>>jokers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonheartmm
myx's power is far too much for any celestial. although i wud question who has greater will to use that power, thanos or the joker? really, mentally i think the joker might be a lot stronger. u cant be serious. the joker is a whackjob. thanos will>>>>>>>>>>>>jokers

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Die a horrible death I know.

Actually they win.

vlaaad12345
Actually they win.
Really,so when have the celestials been busting out casual mutliversal powers?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually they win.

Um, Thanos with Mxy's power is just like him having the heart of the universe. mxy has done everything with his power that Thanos with the heart has. So how in the hell are the celestials going to win? And thanos is much more of a serious thinker than mxy. he would use mxy's powers in ways mxy hasn't even thought of.

supremthor
Actually they win.
how are they gonna defeat MxyThanos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.