Deathwing vs Team Fantasy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Deathwing vs team Fantasy

Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Squall Leonhart
Genesis
Weiss

Grade 3 magic and summoning are in play along with Deathwings full capabilites withthe demon stone.(keep forgetting name)
Oh and in this topic Deathing Adamantium skin is Adamantium Diamond from its actual definition. Shoot

Burning thought
nerfing deathwings skin, hmmm....he takes it i say

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Csdabest
Deathwing vs team Fantasy

Sephiroth
Cloud Strife
Squall Leonhart
Genesis
Weiss

Grade 3 magic and summoning are in play along with Deathwings full capabilites withthe demon stone.(keep forgetting name)
Oh and in this topic Deathing Adamantium skin is Adamantium Diamond from its actual definition. Shoot

It's called the demon soul.. What does "Grade 3 magic" mean?

Csdabest
Its thier highest form of Magic. I beleive it goes(just stating for cure)) Cure,Cura, Curaga. Im not sue of the exact terms but i know there were three levels so thats why i mention 3rd grade. Highest magic form...

Im not nurfing Deathwings armor. There are only two types of Adamantium. One being from Marvel and the other being diamond. Since the game never gave what their adamantium is. We can only go by its definition without violating copyright from marvel. So its far from nerf. Diamond is still the hardest substance known to man on earth. So its far from nurfing.

Burning thought
Marvel copyright something that is in mythology? no....

Deathwings adamantium is a metal, not diomand, it would say Diomand if it was, as if Blizz would make use Adamantium if they meant Diomand..sillyness

Csdabest
Look up the definition of Adamantium yourself. You will see there is the Marvel one. The definition stating that Adamantium is Latin or derivation from the latin word that means Diamond. Why would they say diamond over Adamantium. Adamantium sounds cooler. Adamnatium has been seen in several other games As diamond. But instead of saying adamantium they might Say Adamantine. Don't argue with me argue the actual definition of the word and the people who created the word Adamantium.

Darth Extecute
I'm so going to post at Blizzard's official forum and ask about Neltharions skin..

However, I dont think it's diamond.. Because there are diamond equipment in WoW.. I myself had a diamond crusted shield, along with a Diamond Breastplate.. I have also had an Adamantium crusted armor and adamantium helmet.. So, I think they are quite different..

Diamond Kisses
If it is all those Final Fantasy people at their best, I think it is too much for Deathwing to fight of hmm

Csdabest
I could only find two definition of Adamantium. So thats all i could really state its armor as. I hope you find out so we can figure it out once and for all. And the more I look up Adamntium its states it more reffered to as Diamond in theMiddle ages where I beleive the whole universe time line is based from. I just seee too much evidence pointing to the fact that the armor is most likely diamond.

Csdabest
oh and i forgot to mention I beleive Sephiroth does not have Supernova.

Burning thought
DD could be right, but hes got the full power of the demon soul, and his adamantium skin, also he still has an advantage of flight because i dont know about the others but i know Cloud cant fly, only sephiroth has shown he can levitate himself. Not to menstion their spells especialyl their best one take a little longer to cast than it takes deathwing to breathe

Adamantium is not diamond in Warcraft, as Darth said their seperate item classes, i have also had diffrent diomand AND adamantium equipment

Csdabest
Cloud was flying and levitating in Advent Children
Sephiroth is seen Flying
Genesis was seen levitating in the popular spar of Gen and Ang vs Sephy
Weiss...Other than omega i havent see him fly
Squall uses Aero to fly. So basicly all characters can fly but im not sure about Weiss

Diamond Kisses
Cloud was flying and levitating in Advent Children
Sephiroth is seen Flying
Genesis was seen levitating in the popular spar of Gen and Ang vs Sephy
Weiss...Other than omega i havent see him fly
Squall uses Aero to fly. So basicly all characters can fly but im not sure about Weiss

Cloud was not doing that in Advent Children ermm

Csdabest
Watch closely in the fight with sephiroth. You will see him floating in the air not falling as sephiroth comes to take a strike at him.. As there are only two definition of adamantium. One from marvel and the diamond definition. If blizzard definition was different then it should have and most likely would have been posted by now. I hope Darth gets a definet answer from officials at Blizzard

Darth Extecute
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=1118941930&postId=11187912540&sid=1#0

MadMel
Watch closely in the fight with sephiroth. You will see him floating in the air not falling as sephiroth comes to take a strike at him.. As there are only two definition of adamantium. One from marvel and the diamond definition. If blizzard definition was different then it should have and most likely would have been posted by now. I hope Darth gets a definet answer from officials at Blizzard
your mistaking "floating" with "falling an incredible distance"...it looks like hes floating because hes really high up...same goes for genesis in that fight with seph..
cloud is only truely flying when he did that omnishlash thing at the end erm

Csdabest
To do a move you would need the need skills to do a move. And be good at it. But hey If he reaches Deathwing Via Omnislash its still a nice little damage bonus. And for the topic you posted on the official boards. I will check it frequently. the guy said that it was a hard allow created by nano technology. If wow has nano-technology ill go with it. I havent played that deeply into WOW

MadMel
thats the point of limit breaks..they allow the character to perform feats they could never do otherwise..cloud cannot fly without a limit break, he is simply strong enough to effortlessly jump great heights..if a regular man was as strong and durable and agile as cloud, without having any other of his powers, they could perform the same jumping feats without flight erm

Csdabest
Interesting. I have to go watch the movie again. People on other forums proved to me he was flying(levitating) in that fight .

MadMel
nope, its just physics...saying cloud is capable of levitating is the same as saying a parachute diver could levitate under his own power as well erm

Csdabest
....Not really seeming as other characters in the same universe can fly(levitate). But i see where ur comming from. But i'll try to find the evidence some people on another forum posted proving he can fy and let that defend it.

Darth Extecute
Interesting. I have to go watch the movie again. People on other forums proved to me he was flying(levitating) in that fight .

How can they prove something that isn't correctt? no expression

MadMel
laughing out loud

Csdabest
With video footage and close examination.Can't prove something is incorrect if the person trying to prove is incorrect themselves....

MadMel
judging by my knowledge of physics, kinetics and momentum, i doubt im incorrect..laughing out loud

j/k, my knowledge of such is limited to school stick out tongue
but just looking at the video, it doesnt seem likely that cloud would go into the trouble of landing to dodge attacks if he could fly out of the way instead

Burning thought
am i incorrect?

Csdabest
But BACK TO THE TOPIC....Yall Really think its too much for Deathwing?

But Ryubusa,Dante,Kratos and Clo....cloud cant really be better them himself. But you dont think Ryubusa Dante and kratos would be a better selection than Squall,genesis and weiss?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
am i incorrect?

I too think that Neltharion wins.. None of these can stand strong against a touch of lava..

MadMel
"ryubusa" laughing out loud
seriously, id say both are matched erm

Csdabest
Originally posted by Burning thought
am i incorrect?

Your not incorrect. Just some of the stuff you say is incorrect.

Darth Extecute
All it takes is one single touch of lava and one of their limbs or maybe the whole person is out of the counting..

Csdabest
Sephiroth might be able to stand lava. He has a fetish with fire. But too much of a fetish can usualy harm ones self

Darth Extecute
Sephiroth might be able to stand lava. He has a fetish with fire. But too much of a fetish can usualy harm ones self

Then the million-dollar question.. Will Sephiroth stand a chance against the king of dragons, in an indestructable((uncertain)) scale?

MadMel
id say it'd be masamune vs the armor..the sword could be equally as indestructible erm

Csdabest
Possible weakness of Deathwing. I remember someone said that Deathwing's blood is lava. Saying when his armor was cracked(showing more it not compeltely industructible) that he bled lava. If they lava inside his body was cool by extreme ice attacks say Blizzaga from multiple people. Wouldn't the lava cool till it turns to (i cant remember what its called. But cool down to its solide for making magnic rock. Practically killing him from turning his liquid blood solid?

Dude if i had balanced super powers i thinkl i would be able to kill anyone....But thoughts about the cooling of Deathwings bloood THATS IF WHAT THE POSTER STATED IS TRUE ABOUT DEATHWINGS BLOOD.

MadMel
um.....right smile.........no expression

Csdabest
Lava can be cooled to the point its a solid. If that happens. Deathwing Should be dead. Solidifying blood of anything should and kill anyone that is not a God.

Burning thought
why would being a God save you laughing out loud unless you meant the 3 o's God in which case i doubt it has blood

Csdabest
um 3 O's God take it you mean Cosmic beings. But I mean Cosmic beings basicly.

Darth Extecute
Lava can be cooled to the point its a solid. If that happens. Deathwing Should be dead. Solidifying blood of anything should and kill anyone that is not a God.

Lava flow inside Neltharion, but it isn't considered his actual blood..

Remindme
Why is it you only think you two definitions of Adamantium?

It's irritating when the facts are brought to you are you try to find ways round them. Just because dictionary.com or wherever doesn't have details knowledge in warcraft doesn't mean it has to be either the marvel or the diamond. It's a different metal, it's the toughest metal in the game, it has never been broken that I know of.

Deathwing 7.25/10

Csdabest
Im not trying to get around anything. People are denying cold hard facts that there are only two types of adamantium, Ever to be posted. How are you going to deny the actual definition of a word is beyond me. WOW gave no description of it to deny it was Daimond. The armor came from a natural material. Daimods are natura material. They minded it . Daimonds come froms mines. WOW has too big of a fanbase and is to big for them to not have posted one of the badasses material for the skin. Adamite(Adamantium) Was said to be reffered to as Diamond mainly in he middl age. And WOW setting takes place in the middle ages. So unless you willingto give to me how and what their adamantium is made from,admit that their admantium isfrom te marvel univese equal, or say you have the power to change the definition of the word. Adamantium=Daimond

Burning thought
the proof is immediatley the fact they use diomand and adamantium as two diffrent resources in the game...and second, with beings who can destroy continents with their powers, the father of black dragons isnt going to wear Diomand as armour roll eyes (sarcastic) which is common logic in the first place....

Remindme
Im not trying to get around anything. People are denying cold hard facts that there are only two types of adamantium, Ever to be posted. How are you going to deny the actual definition of a word is beyond me. WOW gave no description of it to deny it was Daimond. The armor came from a natural material. Daimods are natura material. They minded it . Daimonds come froms mines. WOW has too big of a fanbase and is to big for them to not have posted one of the badasses material for the skin. Adamite(Adamantium) Was said to be reffered to as Diamond mainly in he middl age. And WOW setting takes place in the middle ages. So unless you willingto give to me how and what their adamantium is made from,admit that their admantium isfrom te marvel univese equal, or say you have the power to change the definition of the word. Adamantium=Daimond

You are confusing a fantasy game with roleplaying.

They don't deny it because no Wacraft players think it is diamond, as you can clearly see in game in a metal.

The reason you can't find the definition is because it's very specific information in a huge game, Of course it isn't going to show up on a general engine, e.g. wikipedia, Dictionary.

Yes you are trying to get around it because you are one of the very few you won't accept the facts laid infront of you. People have gone to the effort of explaining this to you, don't ignore it, it's most uncourteous.

Csdabest
Go to the forum board that darth put in. Last person beleives its a type of Daimond. Stop trying to work around the actual definition of a Word. Daimonds can be made and shape to take different apperances. Look up Deathwing. on wikipedia and when the states adamantium. There is a link you can click. you click you are taken straight to the definition. Not only that the word Adamantium and Adamantium refers to daimond even more in the Middle ages. WHICH THE GAME TAKES PLACE. Unless its the other marvel admantium which comes from nano technology and alien technology.

Blizzard didnt state it was otherwise. They said adamantium which means they would think the players have enough commonsense to use the definition of it. Or otherwords they would have specified what it really was. So the material is daimond. I stated it was daimon in my thread. its daimond though. Even though i shouldnt have because it is clearly daimond.

Remindme
You are confusing a fantasy game with real life. Like the book I was reading 5 minutes ago, the world is controlled by Dust, by your logic, that MUST mean the dead skin dust. The logic of assuming they mean the real world meaning is ridiculous, when it's so clearing a FANTASY game.

You're prove is a persons opinion.......several things wrong with that but moving on... the first 3-4 people say it's metal, last 1-2 say diamond.

The flaw with the idea of it being diamond is no one in their right mind would make armor or weapons out of diamond, it has no tensile strength at all, it'd just shatter. It's structure is the hardest in the world, doesn't mean lots of it is great protection.

Also if it was a diamond, why do all the armor pieces look very metal-ish?

If the Deathwing in this thread has diamond armor, the power of demon soul is unable to be contained and it killed him, with team fantasy lifting a finger, since diamond has no magical properties to contain the vast energies of demon soul.

Csdabest
Give me official proof that they state what type of adamantium is in the armor and I will agree with you. Untill then its daimond. And in this thread Its diamond. I dont see your point of arguing with me. My thread my rules. IEven though the armor is basicly daimond. And dont apply one situation that happen to every situation. Thats how prejudice basicly started. If you dont like the fact that The armor is daimond. welll I have a suggestion. DONT POST IN THIS THREAD. Yall are acting like Daimond can easily be cut like butter. Daimond is still the hardest substance in this world.

Csdabest
So basicly any post considering this with out official proof Im going to simply ignore. Atleast in this thread because Im tired of bickering the obvious...Good day

Burning thought
what you think is obvious laughing out loud , yeh blizz wanted to use diomand for armour so they made a completly diffretn set with diomand as well..using the word diomand, yet for some reason they magically call diomand adimantium in this new set, so we have 2 sets of diomand armour in the game? rofl...

anyway yes your rules, so with his nerf on his armor Deathwing 8/10

Darth Extecute
Diamondskin or regular admantium doesnt matter.. Neltharion will conquer..

Go to the forum board that darth put in. Last person beleives its a type of Daimond. Stop trying to work around the actual definition of a Word. Daimonds can be made and shape to take different apperances. Look up Deathwing. on wikipedia and when the states adamantium. There is a link you can click. you click you are taken straight to the definition. Not only that the word Adamantium and Adamantium refers to daimond even more in the Middle ages. WHICH THE GAME TAKES PLACE. Unless its the other marvel admantium which comes from nano technology and alien technology.

Blizzard didnt state it was otherwise. They said adamantium which means they would think the players have enough commonsense to use the definition of it. Or otherwords they would have specified what it really was. So the material is daimond. I stated it was daimon in my thread. its daimond though. Even though i shouldnt have because it is clearly daimond.

The last guy is wrong.. Black Diamond already exists in WoW.. I found a black diamond not long ago, in the blackrock depths.. And as I've said, I've stumbled over Admantium gear as well..

And if its a blizzard-made diamond, "Azerothian Diamond" already exists.. And the Warcraft admantium is above that in endurance.. So, you cant compare the diamond of this world, to admantium in their world, since Azerothian Diamon is above diamond..

As for the endurance of diamond.. Sure, here it may be the strongest matter, but here dragons, soldiers with godly strength and Gods doesn't exist.. A dragon could possibly shatter a diamond in one blow in the warcraft universe..

But as you said, its your thread and your rules..

Csdabest
Yeah...Soo can we please just get on with the fight. Or did we already decide it inbetween the bickering

Darth Extecute
Yeah...Soo can we please just get on with the fight. Or did we already decide it inbetween the bickering

Neltharion with the Demon soul, along with Nozrodmu is two dragons that this group wont stand much chance against..

shin_gear
shock

Remindme
Proof it's a metal.....Hmm, well Adamantium appears in Runescape, DaoC and The Eldar Scrolls i believe, and in all of those it's a metal of the toughest armor and weapons.Tthe only reference you have it's a diamond is in real life, this being a game, like the others that have Adamantium in, and state it's metal. Though i cannot actually find an official source from Warcraft specifically saying it's one or the other, It being used are armor seems like sufficient evidence to me.

After all what happens to a diamond if you hit it with a hammer? anyone? simple physics people

To the answer of the previous question: So, Remindme, why would anyone with some level of intelligence wear diamond as protection?

My lost post here because it's clear you refuse to accept all the things suggesting the truth, If however you can proof to me from an offical source that the Adamantium in Warcraft is a diamond, that would change everything. Since the only evidence i recall you presenting is a guy's opinion on the WoW forums, and the dictionary or wikipedia definition.

Csdabest
So whats like the most damage that has been done to Deathwing and how?

Darth Extecute
So whats like the most damage that has been done to Deathwing and how?

The two most devestating moments of Deathwing's career was probably-

1. The point where he consumed the Demon Soul. It almost killed him, as lava started cracking his skin and destroy him from the inside..

2. The point where the Demon soul was destroyed. He was at his most vournable state then and got attacked by the blue, green, red and bronze dragon race at once.. It was too much for him to handle, and he escaped to outlands where he believed have died..

however, trough a miracle survived

Csdabest
Interesting so does that mean he is more vulnerable when he doesnt have a the demon soul. or was it just because the demon soul was destroyed and for the time period he was weakned

Darth Extecute
Interesting so does that mean he is more vulnerable when he doesnt have a the demon soul. or was it just because the demon soul was destroyed and for the time period he was weakned

With the demon soul, Neltharion was capable of fighting of all the other dragon races by himself.. Without the Demon Soul, I'd possibly put him around Alexstrasza class..

Once the soul was destroyed, he was knocked out of balance.. Since he had consumed it and was taken into a weakened state.. The dragons took their chances and attacked him together..

Before Neltharion had the demon soul, his skin was average black dragonscale, and not Admantium class skin.. So, I'd simply say that before he consumed the soul he was a lot more fragile and not at all as strong..

Darth Extecute
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamant

shin_gear
This is one of those threads I wish would've ended.

Reported 131

j/k

Csdabest
lol can you report your own thread?

MadMel
if you want to get rid of it laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
lol can you report your own thread?

Not that I see why you would.. But yes.. You can request it to be closed..

Csdabest
oh i wasnt being serious...it was an in the moment type thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.