I want one!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_image/product/dc0ec4f58f477bed5cac907e9e34a909.jpg

PirateDiva
oh me tooo!!!

Tramps Lady
its soooo kewlwink

PirateDiva
they raffled 2 of those off at the Ultimate Pirate Fan event and i really wanted it!!!

Tramps Lady
lol i have a super hero party to go to on the weekend, and im dressing up as jack, and my sis is say "hes not a hero!" and i said "hes a hero......to me, and everyone else on the KMC forums!"

potcfan2003
lol... for Halloween I'm being a pirate... maybe a wench on second thought... nah, my mom's tooo much of a nun to let me wear a dress that low cut... I can't even wear bikinis, or wear anything low cut watsoever, because she'll bite my head off... I'll be a pirate... ELIZABETH!! I'll be Elizabeth!! I need a wig now... Oh wait... not allowed to wear wigs bc "they'll snarl". GGGGGRRRRRRR!!!

savvysparrowluv
waaaahhh! I want one too! Gimme gimme!

Lol, potcfan, I went as Jack Sparrow two years ago. Then as Willy Wonka...then I think I started to scare all my neighbors because I dressed as a man for a halloween costume for two years. I'm going with a safer costume this year, lol

There are some fantastic Elizabeth costumes out there that are piratey and yet conservative smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.