WWH vs The General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Ash231
eek!

MightyEInherjar
Bah....

General 8/10..

miraclethree
WWH 9/10.

llagrok
lmao

Barbarian Shams
General wipes the smirk off WWH's face at least 9/10 times. I mean, a dude stronger than Superman gets pitted against Hulk? I think that's kind of funny really.

Priest
Hulk

Estacado
General.

Mr Majestic
Who?

lordboo
general ftw

Estacado
Originally posted by Mr Majestic
Who?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441101.html

Kutulu
Right now I'm leaning towards the general. Regeneration seemingly greater than WWH (regrows his arm in seconds), seeming immunity to blunt attacks (reminiscent of the Hulk killer humanoid), enormous base level strength.

TricksterPriest
The General, 10/10. There is no way to physically defeat the General. The Shaggy Man is completely indestructible.

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Estacado
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441101.html Thanks.

miraclethree
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The General, 10/10. There is no way to physically defeat the General. The Shaggy Man is completely indestructible.

WWH > Strange/Zom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The General.

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by miraclethree
WWH > Strange/Zom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The General. No.

WWH took a beating till Strange distracted himself then Hulk quickly beat him down, if he didn't get distracted Hulk would have been finished. Did you even read the comic?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest

.............If you actually think that was a legitimate win, GTFO no expression

miraclethree
No.

WWH took a beating till Strange distracted himself then Hulk quickly beat him down, if he didn't get distracted Hulk would have been finished. Did you even read the comic?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The agrier he gets, the stronger he gets. Did you even see a fight versus Abomination ?

1) Strange/Zom > WWH

2) WWH gets beaten black and blue

3) WWH gets angrier and stronger

4) WWH >>> Strange/Zom

That you like it or not.

Mr Majestic
The agrier he gets, the stronger he gets. Did you even see a fight versus Abomination ?

1) Strange/Zom > WWH

2) WWH gets beaten black and blue

3) WWH gets angrier and stronger

4) WWH >>> Strange/Zom

That you like it or not. So you are ignoring the part where Strange stops the beat down and does nothing while Hulk prepares. If he didn't stop Hulk would have been finished. I love people that know nothing about comics but think they are right.

miraclethree
So you are ignoring the part where Strange stops the beat down and does nothing while Hulk prepares. If he didn't stop Hulk would have been finished. I love people that know nothing about comics but think they are right.

It's the stupid excuse used on KMC to underrate a character that people don't like so much because smashes their fav.

Mr Majestic
It's the stupid excuse used on KMC to underrate a character that people don't like so much because smashes their fav.

Excuse? Its fact read the comic!!!

I don't even like Strange. I just happen to know allot more than you. Now enough bickering.

janus77
So you are ignoring the part where Strange stops the beat down and does nothing while Hulk prepares. If he didn't stop Hulk would have been finished. I love people that know nothing about comics but think they are right.
self-love's a wonderful thing isn't it? wink

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by janus77
self-love's a wonderful thing isn't it? wink laughing out loud

Whatever dude. I saw your crazy claims about Hulk and so why waste time on you. I got an arse to scratch that would be more productive.

Estacado
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Estacado
laughing laughing laughing laughing My thoughts exactly.

strengthkills
self-love's a wonderful thing isn't it? wink laughing laughing laughing

You beat me to it!

LMAO, General is to STRONG for Hulk, and ZOm would of killed Hulk even though he couldn't even KO him.

GTFOH with that bull.

Symmetric Chaos
Personally I'd say something along the lines of a stalemate. But I won't because some idiot will flame me if I do.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Personally I'd say something along the lines of a stalemate. But I won't because some idiot will flame me if I do.

I actually think that's pretty reasonable.

It's hard to take the Hulk out in a pure slugfest. Most of DC's cream do because they can do it way before the Hulk gets angry enough to keep up.

The general doesn't have that luxury.

TricksterPriest
The General blitzed Supes..............whistle

Symmetric Chaos

Supes was written down. Hugely.

darthgoober
Where's your new sig Trick... shifty

Harry Fingerman
General overpowered Supes... and took Orion best blast, only to toss him around like a toy.

Soljer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
General overpowered Supes... and took Orion best blast, only to toss him around like a toy.

Absolutely true, but unless you think he'd simply one-shot the Hulk, the Hulk will grow to match him.

Of course, if you DO think he'll get one-shotted, that's a perfectly valid opinion on your part.

I just happen to think he'll manage to survive the first round of pounding, and grow strong enough to stalemate the shaggy man's invulnerability.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Soljer
Absolutely true, but unless you think he'd simply one-shot the Hulk, the Hulk will grow to match him.

Of course, if you DO think he'll get one-shotted, that's a perfectly valid opinion on your part.

I just happen to think he'll manage to survive the first round of pounding, and grow strong enough to stalemate the shaggy man's invulnerability. Just because he might grow to match his strength, doesn't mean he'll grow strong enough to not get KO'ed.

Usually the people who beat Hulk to a pulp, and Hulk comes back with rage, are the people pretty close to Hulk's strength to begin with.

Plus, not many people continually beat on him, they usually hit him a couple times, almost KO him, and give him a break, and smash.

General will be bloodlusted, and well, General seems to start off at a way higher level as well.

I can't honestly see this as a stalemate, and don't believe the "Nok huc out b4 he get angwy."
Because even Hulk pissed, has been owned (Abom comes to mind, however, Abom dragged the fight on way too long, taunting and teasing Hulk all the time he was fighting).

Obviously this huc's different though...

Soljer
Sure, the General starts out way stronger than the Hulk...

But it certainly seemed like 'Strange Smash' Strange did, too. erm.

Dreamcatcher
Juggernaut vs Shaggy Man.....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
Where's your new sig Trick... shifty

durfist

darthgoober
durfist
laughing out loud
It looks good on you....

TricksterPriest

But it certainly seemed like 'Strange Smash' Strange did, too. erm.

Yes, and Hulk winning that fight was ungodly PIS.

and Strange is a skrull. durfty

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, and Hulk winning that fight was ungodly PIS.

No it wasn't. At best Strange having to fight him like that was PIS.

Soljer
No it wasn't. At best Strange having to fight him like that was PIS.

No.

Strange fighting him like that was PIS.

But Strange losing like that was not.

Anywho.

To Trickster - thumb up. Looks great.

Symmetric Chaos
No.

Strange fighting him like that was PIS.

But Strange losing like that was not.

Is that not exactly what I said just split into two sentences?

Soljer
Is that not exactly what I said just split into two sentences?

No.

You gave the option of it not being PIS. "At best, it was PIS."

I was saying that was no maybes about it. It was absolutely, and without fail, a HUGE example of plot-induced-stupidity.

Harry Fingerman

But it certainly seemed like 'Strange Smash' Strange did, too. erm. Who, absolutely crushed Hulk.

Couldn't even talk at the start of the fight. Then, when he sees the people in danger, he regains control, humanity, and well, gives Hulk the time, and chance, and gets owned.

Plus, he seemed pretty Strange durable to me...
Not General durable.

Soljer
Who, absolutely crushed Hulk.

Couldn't even talk at the start of the fight. Then, when he sees the people in danger, he regains control, humanity, and well, gives Hulk the time, and chance, and gets owned.

Not General durable.

Meh, I'm not really arguing with you, Bran.

Like I said, if you think the General's way too strong for the Hulk to play 'catch up,' thats your prerogative. A totally valid opinion.

Just one I disagree with. smile.

TricksterPriest
How about the fact that that the General was the model for Doomsday? Because the shaggy man adapts to whatever was used to beat it last time.

strengthkills
Who, absolutely crushed Hulk.

Not General durable.

Zomling did beat the shit out of Hulk,thats a given and I cant make up an excuse for it but Hulk didnt lose consciousness ONCE during that beating,that speaks leagues for his damage soak.

Strange gaining humanity didnt make him lose power but the building falling on Hulk let him heal and get his licks in,which showed Hulk had the power to knock Zomling out.

To address one of your earlier posts about Abomination beating Hulk down (to practically death in one encounter) isnt a feat that can be taken so lightly as to say General could do it.Original Abomination was a beast,and I would probably give him majority over General.

The WWH storyline has taken away the excuse of "Hulk can be overpowered right from the start" Hulk recieved a boost in baseline strength,and judging by the way he took BB's whisper better than Gladiator did I would say he is more durable also.Add that in with his insane HF as of late with some General Eiling-esque healing feats and it would be a knock-down drag out fight with Hulk not even getting mad.

batdude123
General ftw.

Eiling has the power to take Hulk out, no matter how long it takes. The same cannot be said for Hulk, however.

janus77
Hulk, eventually.
noway is The General approaching Zom/Strange levels... that's just ridiculous no expression.

Estacado
Hulk, eventually.
noway is The General approaching Zom/Strange levels... that's just ridiculous no expression.
thumb up

llagrok
Hulk, eventually.

I don't see how Hulk would stop The General...

Also, we don't have any way of measuring Zom/Strange up against anyone. His power was decreased in accordance with Strange's increased control.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't see how Hulk would stop The General...

I can answer that question for you.

He can't. It's literally not possible for him.

boriquaking55
This is some spitey nonsense (yea, I said spitey) The General would bury WWH, and whoever thinks that WWH#4 says otherwise can't recognize PIS anyways, so why bother arguing with them.

Badabing
WW Hulk is what the General wants to be when he grows up.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Badabing
WW Hulk is what the General wants to be when he grows up. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dumb fanboys. 131

Badabing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)
duriroll durhuc

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Dumb fanboys. 131 whatdur durwank2

TricksterPriest
Someone needs to make a general Eiling dur. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
WW Hulk is what the General wants to be when he grows up.

At least as far as damage out put ermm

llagrok
At least as far as damage out put ermm

dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.