Bring Back Classic Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkhalen
If you had the chance which classic villain would you like to bring back

Darkhalen
There are so many I just could not add so if you have a favorite and is not on the poll please tick the other and tell me why I like to know what other people think

Arachnid1
Shocker, really easily. Also, Mysterio is already back in sensational. Heis back as a zombie so now, his illusions are real. When he took off his helmet half his face is ripped off and his costume s all red like he just came from hell. Now he actually has powers. Heres a pick of him.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a5/FRNDSM013.png

Pretty cool huh?

steverules
You missed out Brock/Venom...he's the best now we have Mac sad

Darkhalen
that is a good point

Darkhalen
ahh yes mysterio is back but i ment classic villains who have either disappered altogether and come back as they used to istead of having poweres and half there face missing

but eddie brock is not on the list beacuse even though i hate gargan and the new venom look and him as venom, venom still appears as a villain unfortunaly if they are never going to bring back brock then venom should be killed of he's just not the same and does not deserve this shabby look or host same goes for mysterio

Venomous Yoshi
Eddie Brock is more of an antihero than a villain.

Darkhalen
that's one of the reasons he's great he wants to be good but the rage he feels compels him to destroy spidy and anyone who gets in his way even though he's sworn not to kill them which in a sense makes him crazy wanting to save the Innocent but kill them as well plus he's the only antihero to just go after spider-man because he wants to

steverules
Yeah...but he is a spider-man villain, thats what I consider him as anyway..other people might view him differently than me

Darkhalen
I see him as a mixture of Antihero and pure villain look what he did to the black cat and the guard at the vault plus the cop at the church = Villain but look at him rescuing children ect. then again I prefer him to be a villain

Venomous Yoshi
Venom was the only villain that could be considered an antihero. That's quite the accomplishment.

steverules
Was he Anti-hero in the spider-man 3 film?

How did mysterio die and come back to life?

Darkhalen
indeed all others are villains, mercenaries, bounty hunters, or criminal gangs and now that i think about it mysterio could be pretty cool again if they don't ruin him like Mr.V

Darkhalen
these are good questions steverues

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by steverules
Was he Anti-hero in the spider-man 3 film?

No.

Darkhalen
Spider-man 3 was dissapointing they ruined venom I liked Sandman more and for me to say that is just how bad the film venom was considering I well not hatte but dislike Sandman only a few villains I hate

Darkhalen
Cool pic of Mysterio by the way

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Spider-man 3 was dissapointing they ruined venom I liked Sandman more and for me to say that is just how bad the film venom was considering I well not hatte but dislike Sandman only a few villains I hate

The Venom in Spiderman 3 wasn't that bad. I only thing that I didn't like about him was his build. Everything else was fine. Topher Grace did a great job portraying him. If Grace was more muscular, then he would have portrayed Venom perfectly.

Darkhalen
Many consider Doc Ock to be the best spiderman film villain

Darkhalen
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
The Venom in Spiderman 3 wasn't that bad. I only thing that I didn't like about him was his build. Everything else was fine. Topher Grace did a great job portraying him. If Grace was more muscular, then he would have portrayed Venom perfectly.

I don't see how he wasn't in the film that long and all he did is screech and reveal his face nothing else they could have got a much better actor

Venomous Yoshi
Which actor would you prefer?

Darkhalen
someone older and a bit tougher and more experienced but then again TG did get alot of bad press before he began and he tried his best so hats off to him for trying but now that Ive had time to think the real reason he did a bad job was because he was inexperienced but the script didn't help him if anything it was the writers and director's fault

Venomous Yoshi
no expression Topher Grace isn't inexperienced.

Darkhalen
well he is compered to Tobey Maguire, Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, and Thomas Haden Church.

Darkhalen
Well then again scratch Tobey Maguire as more experienced

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Darkhalen
well he is compered to Tobey Maguire, Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, and Thomas Haden Church.

Instead of saying "inexperienced", just say he's "less experienced".

Darkhalen
Very well I shall use the term you have stated above

P.S sorry if I have upsett you

Venomous Yoshi
erm Why would I be upset?

Darkhalen
I ment Upset

Ozone
Seriously, Darkhalen, why would Venomous Yoshi be upset?

Darkhalen
time to change subject hmm quick think ahh yes Who is better venom or Carnage

Venomous Yoshi
That's going off-topic.

It's better to start a new thread on that.

Darkhalen
Thanks for the Idea VY

Venomous Yoshi
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.