young kain vs mortal Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Young kain and his powers except Immolate VS Mortal Kratos melee abilities, no Gorgan head or Typhons bane or his God/titan mode, all other spells allowed.

Violent2Dope
Kratos has NEVER been a mortal FYI. wink

Burning thought
pfff Demi-God then, his wimpy version before becoming the God of war

Violent2Dope
How is Young Kain different?

Burning thought
hes not invcinbile (he is but ill leave it out), anyway he cant teleport, he uses a weaker version of the soul reaver and it doesnt seem to have any emblems..also he has only the spells of TK, he can mist only hes more limited in misting and uses incredibly long jumps to clear distances since he has no teleport. He has his super speed, strength and durability compared to humans anyway.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
hes not invcinbile (he is but ill leave it out), anyway he cant teleport, he uses a weaker version of the soul reaver and it doesnt seem to have any emblems..also he has only the spells of TK, he can mist only hes more limited in misting and uses incredibly long jumps to clear distances since he has no teleport. He has his super speed, strength and durability compared to humans anyway. Well, I'll give him speed over Kratos from what you just said, since Kratos does not seem to be that fast. Strength undeniably goes to him(It usually does lol) and probably durability.

Shin_Nikkolas
Which Young Kain?

Blood Omen 1 or 2?

I'd presume 2 by your words.

He never did much in BO2. He fought like an idiot against the Sarafan Lord and...not much else.

Burning thought
i meant blood omen 2, ime trying to limit the guy
and BO1 kain>>>BO2 kain

canonically BO2 kain has more experiance than his younger version ofc, but his powers are slightly weaker, i think he will give Kratos a run for his money but in the end the ghost of Sparta will pull it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.