Nariko v.s. Cervantes de Leon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Nariko has finally defeated the tyrant King Bohan, and is getting her well deserved rest. As she sleeps, she wakes up, only to hear Kai yelling 'Hold arrows................ Ready, Aim, FIRE!' followed by a rain of arrows viewed from her window. Nariko grabs her Heavenly Sword, and rushes to the scene.
Outside, she notices a massive pirate ship sailing towards the land, with a large man with two blades crossed on his chest standing on the hull with a grin on his face. Kai rushes to Nariko and says 'Kai glad Nariko here, Kai and Master Shen need Nariko to get to ship and kill ******* captain' 'Alright. Tell Master Shen that I'm on my way to the ship' Nariko replies.
Nariko stands on the ledge of the wall, hangs her sword on her back, and jumps off, flipping and rebounding off of cannonballs and running on the walls near her. She kills the pirates in mid-air, and lands safely, only to be put on the defensive by the captain.
'Offer me your soul, little girl.' the captain says, 'Over my dead body, *******' Nariko replies. Nariko kicks the captain, then slashes him, causing him to fall to the ground. 'Ah, just like Ivy. Well, you will all die!!!!' The captain jumps up snd charges at Nariko............

Complete Soul Edge, SCIII Cervantes
Nariko is at her prime.

Who wins?

Sin_Volvagia
Nariko taps Cervantes in the head and he dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.