If the hulk beat Sentry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree
how would people here react ? smile

Soljer
Originally posted by miraclethree

They wouldn't.

The Sentry isn't exactly too impressive so far....

Helicarrier? Femtron? Iron Man?

Meh.

miraclethree
Originally posted by Soljer
They wouldn't.

Meh.

Fully agreed.

TricksterPriest
I'd applauld. evillaugh http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s33/smilies-31256.png

Harry Fingerman
how would people here react ? smile He wouldn't anyway.

The last World War Hulk has a fight between him and Sentry.

As I've said before this thing started, Sentry ends it.

Now, I just need a confirmation...

Soljer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
He wouldn't anyway.

Not for another month and a half.

miraclethree
He wouldn't anyway.

So, does Sentry win ?

Mr Majestic
He would win because of his speed.

Symmetric Chaos
It would be declared PIS and ignored.

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It would be declared PIS and ignored. But not by the fanboys. sick

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mr Majestic
But not by the fanboys. sick

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Majestic
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic) What??

guy222

I be happy

Go WWH smile

Badabing
They wouldn't.

Meh. Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd applauld. evillaugh http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s33/smilies-31256.png Originally posted by guy222
I be happy

Go WWH smile

Grinning Goku
I'd be fuc.king angry, honestly. I can't wait until this Hulk wankfest is over.

Kurash
ill be a little pissed because if the hulk fans ever come back thats just added ammunition

Kurash
actually scratch that, i want hulk to beat sentry, itll throw the whole stalemating galactus arguement into perspective

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Kurash
actually scratch that, i want hulk to beat sentry, itll throw the whole stalemating galactus arguement into perspective

duryes

Zebedee
I want the Sentry to be all that and a bag of chips. Both his mini series were excellent. People forget as a Solo character he has not had a bad story. I even enjoyed the one with the Inhumans on the moon in Avengers.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Zebedee
I want the Sentry to be all that and a bag of chips. Both his mini series were excellent. People forget as a Solo character he has not had a bad story. I even enjoyed the one with the Inhumans on the moon in Avengers. Pretty much.

However, I've never been too fond of the Galactus comment.

I see him around Surfer/Thor level.

Zebedee
Pretty much.

However, I've never been too fond of the Galactus comment.

I see him around Surfer/Thor level.

And Thor has driven Galactus away. We know nothing of the context except Superman drove off Imperiex (albeit with help). Sentry is Marvels Superman. He is what Lee would have liked to imagine before the FF. Let's admit it, Sentry if used properly could be awesome. I wish they'd kept him sort of seperate maybe as a MAX imprint. Their is still time!

Harry Fingerman
And Thor has driven Galactus away. We know nothing of the context except Superman drove off Imperiex (albeit with help). Sentry is Marvels Superman. He is what Lee would have liked to imagine before the FF. Let's admit it, Sentry if used properly could be awesome. I wish they'd kept him sort of seperate maybe as a MAX imprint. Their is still time! Ignoring what actually happened...
Thor has a super attack. Sentry doesn't.

Superman was joined with Kismet. Spider-Man made it sound like Sentry did it under his own power.

It's a difference, and it's not comparable.

Zebedee

That we know of. Let's be honest you define Sentry's powers. Think about it, he might have some power of a million exploding suns bit that leaves him in a state afterwards or lets the void back out as a pay off. Who really knows?

Harry Fingerman
That we know of. Let's be honest you define Sentry's powers. Think about it, he might have some power of a million exploding suns bit that leaves him in a state afterwards or lets the void back out as a pay off. Who really knows? He's been around for 7 years... no expression

What we know, is that he has nothing of the sort, so why should we speculate?

Endless Mike
If you ask me, beating Strange/Zom is a better feat than beating Sentry would be

Zebedee
He's been around for 7 years... no expression

What we know, is that he has nothing of the sort, so why should we speculate?

He has been around seven years I have both mini series. In the first one we hardly saw his powers, in the second we hardly saw his powers. In New Avengers he hasn't cut loose at any time.

We know hardly anything, even know.

Harry Fingerman
He has been around seven years I have both mini series. In the first one we hardly saw his powers, in the second we hardly saw his powers. In New Avengers he hasn't cut loose at any time.

We know hardly anything, even know. He's actually let loose his powers twice off the top of my head.

Against Absorbing Man, and Super Adaptoid.

Plus, what could Sentry's ultimate attack possibly be? Punching him really hard?

Zebedee
He's actually let loose his powers twice off the top of my head.

Against Absorbing Man, and Super Adaptoid.

We don't know that was him letting loose, interestingly enough the AM one kind of shows his hidden depths. The Superaptoid girl I read but can't remember the details, as I found the whole story piss poor.

llagrok
Those who read the WWH report know how it ends.

Ignoring what actually happened...

Superman was joined with Kismet. Spider-Man made it sound like Sentry did it under his own power.

It's a difference, and it's not comparable.

Emo-man is an idiot though.

The Super Adaptoid isn't too bad though, it's kicking Phyla and Moondragon's ass at the moment. Though Sentry fought a different version.

Zebedee
Originally posted by llagrok

The Super Adaptoid isn't too bad though, it's kicking Phyla and Moondragon's ass at the moment. Though Sentry fought a different version.

Yes it's the old classic version. The one I like.

Harry Fingerman
We don't know that was him letting loose, interestingly enough the AM one kind of shows his hidden depths. The Superaptoid girl I read but can't remember the details, as I found the whole story piss poor. AM seemed to show him not holding back...

Because Sentry got KO'ed... twice? That makes it a bad story? Ya...

Those who read the WWH report know how it ends.

The Super Adaptoid isn't too bad though, it's kicking Phyla and Moondragon's ass at the moment. Though Sentry fought a different version. True dat, true dat.

EDIT: What's dis report?

llagrok
WWH is beaten by an amplified She-Hulk

Harry Fingerman
WWH is beaten by an amplified She-Hulk Wha-a-a?

Where's dis report?

llagrok
Wha-a-a?

Where's dis report?

World War Hulk battlereport or something, it was released in August. They also spoiled the ending of WWH: X-men before it was out. I don't know whose brilliant idea it was to release BEFORE WWH was finished.

Harry Fingerman
World War Hulk battlereport or something, it was released in August. They also spoiled the ending of WWH: X-men before it was out. I don't know whose brilliant idea it was to release BEFORE WWH was finished. Never read it.

May have to look for it.

llagrok
Never read it.

May have to look for it.

It's very long and written in a similar fashion to the Marvel Handbook. You'll have to read closely if you're going to notice it.

It has info on all the Hulk villains and supporting characters, it's pretty much crap.

Zebedee
AM seemed to show him not holding back...

Because Sentry got KO'ed... twice? That makes it a bad story? Ya...

And yet he'd never tried to absorb power like Sentry before. No, i said the adaptoid one was a bad story. The Adaptoid has given Thor real problems he never resorted to the God blast.

Harry Fingerman
It's very long and written in a similar fashion to the Marvel Handbook. You'll have to read closely if you're going to notice it.

It has info on all the Hulk villains and supporting characters, it's pretty much crap. Is it that Marvel Spotlight: World War Hulk?
Because I got that when it came out, however, I flipped through it...

Unless you're just yanking my penis...

SnazzySmurph
Is it that Marvel Spotlight: World War Hulk?

Unless you're just yanking my penis... I've seen the scan. It's true.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
I've seen the scan. It's true. I'm reading through the interviews in the book I mentioned right now...

llagrok
Is it that Marvel Spotlight: World War Hulk?

Unless you're just yanking my penis...

Maybe that's what it was called.

Either way, what I mentioned was backed up by a comic.

NiņoAraņa
Maybe that's what it was called.

Either way, what I mentioned was backed up by a comic. scans?

llagrok

NiņoAraņa
I don't have it now.

The scans were posted months ago. any idea where?

Harry Fingerman

llagrok

Harry Fingerman
WWH thread probably.

I'm redownloading it, but it's taking ages. F*ck it then.

Too much word language to go through anyway.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If you ask me, beating Strange/Zom is a better feat than beating Sentry would be

Don't even get me started on that!

Beat Dr. Strange/Zom? That is the most insanely idiotic bit of writing I have seen!

Except for the other goofy stuff where Dr. Strange cops out with the old "I can't use my powers against Hulk. It would just be making him somebody else's problem." Or some silly comment like that.

I mean, come on. He is ready to destroy the Hulk. He is ready to banish the Hulk. But, he can't use his incredible power to suspend Hulk in the middle of some empty void? Or, simply go back in time and destroy pre Hulk-Bruce Banner? Or, just block ALL gamma rays from the Hulk. etc, etc, etc

So silly.

Kurash
yea strange>sentry

supremthor
i would be fU<KING pissed cuss it give dahulkfanboy/girls more reason to say hulk beats superman,silver surfer,juggernaut and etc...>_<

starlock
I would be happy, id like to see sentry die trying to stop hulk
i dont like to be lied to by marvel about the sentry and it left a bad impression on me

Utrigita
I would like to see Hulk get kicked into Oblivion evil face

tkitna
I'd be unhappy.

I want Sentry to destroy Hulk. Dont even make it close. A one shot if need be.

Anyways, if that spoiler on page two is true, this story arc will be twice as bad as Civil War.

redhotrash
Why not send Hulk into Mephisto's realm and let them deal with each other? Oh because Hulk would fight his way up and come back with an army of the dead. Man I hate this story so much. The only person Hulk shouldve been able to take out was Iron Man, if he were fighting him solo. Every time I hear Hulk's name I cringe at whats to follow. And this War Bound nonsense is just as a bad. A frigging single brood going at it with Wonder Man? Yeah.. alright. Sentry sucks and all, but he needs to toast the Hulk in a bad way. For some reason I have the sickening feeling they are going to stalemate and end the fight by talking through their differences. Or something disapointing on the Civil war ending level.

Bouboumaster
I want Hulk to kick the lil' Sentry's ass.

Horrificus
I fear it shall be worked out with a... hug

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

endrict
meh...what else is new?

lordboo
Originally posted by Horrificus
I fear it shall be worked out with a... hug

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

please no!!!

but i have the feeling you may be right mad

boriquaking55
I'd be like, meh, I'm glad the football season started.

Estacado
They should kill each other like Supes and Doomsday did.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
They should kill each other like Supes and Doomsday did.

In an almost comically ineffective manner?

Estacado
Yup.
I could live with that.

strengthkills
Originally posted by redhotrash
Why not send Hulk into Mephisto's realm and let them deal with each other? Oh because Hulk would fight his way up and come back with an army of the dead. Man I hate this story so much. The only person Hulk shouldve been able to take out was Iron Man, if he were fighting him solo. Every time I hear Hulk's name I cringe at whats to follow. And this War Bound nonsense is just as a bad. A frigging single brood going at it with Wonder Man? Yeah.. alright. Sentry sucks and all, but he needs to toast the Hulk in a bad way. For some reason I have the sickening feeling they are going to stalemate and end the fight by talking through their differences. Or something disapointing on the Civil war ending level.

Thank god none of that happened, huh?

norrinradd43
I dont think it would be PIS if sentry ends hulks rampage...Sentry is pretty awsome

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont think it would be PIS if sentry ends hulks rampage...Sentry is pretty awsome

It should end with WWH winning. Wouldn't make sense, if Marvel built up WWH to be a badass and he loses in the last issue

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
It should end with WWH winning. Wouldn't make sense, if Marvel built up WWH to be a badass and he loses in the last issue

On the flip side, guy, would it make sense if the Hulk won after Marvel built him up to be so villainous?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by guy222
And it makes more sense for the guy whos built up as the strongest hero on earth who supposedly stalemated galactus who also has a rage reducer effect on hulk to loose...

llagrok
The Hulk has already won.

guy222
On the flip side, guy, would it make sense if the Hulk won after Marvel built him up to be so villainous?

Excellent point

Blur
The Hulk has already won. confused

Bad Ash231
The Hulk has already won.

I sense a great disturbance in the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.