hip hop or rock or other

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the welsh one
tell me if you like rock, hip hop or any other type of music

i like rock but there are a few rap songs i like

MildPossession
I like Hip Hop, Rock and Others... I'll listen to most things.

SelphieT
I listen to a bit of everything.

Alpha Centauri
Half and half.

-AC

Violent2Dope
Hard rock, metal, rapcore, horrorcore, and some hip hop.

Afro Cheese
I would be honest and say hip hop but I'd rather look mysterious and deep so imma say "other."

Critic
Both.

Funkadelic
Rock, Hip Hop, Funk, Blues, Soul, Jazz, R&b ...

Mr.Biscuits
Lately it's been about 75% Hip-Hop the rest Rock...
It's normally 50-50.

Bat Dude
I'm all hard rock/thrash metal/hair metal

Absolutely no rap.... At all...

Bardiel13
Mostly metal and some punk, folk, classical, and electronic.

InnerRise
Many JAPANESE Genres, Hip Hop, Pop, Ethereal, Wave, Dance, R&B and others.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

wicker_man
Rock...along with Metal, Punk and Classical.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by InnerRise
Many JAPANESE Genres, Hip Hop, Pop, Ethereal, Wave, Dance, R&B and others.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

At the risk of sounding hypocritical... expand thy horizons, bro.

Nellinator
Classical, country, rock, metal, some punk and very selected pop.

vanice
A little of this a little of that.. More hip hop latley. But moastly jazz.

Linkinpark200
probably alternative rock and rock and some punk rock.1 country singer
(trace adkins the 1 who made honkytonk badonkadonk)

Joey Stacks
Mostly I listen to R&B and the Rap music. I will occasionally dabble in the rock and roll music but only occasionally.

Shinde Imasu
ROCK ALL THE WAY!!!

rock

merzbowluver
Rap niggas, best style of music no debate.

Seriously, why bother with Rock? it'd dull, lifeless, invigorates nothing. just a bunch of ******* recycling the same shit just 4 cheap profit. real, rap does that same shit, but at least they recognize it. They're aware of the fact that they only do it for ca$h, and they're prouda it. No conciouis to hold dem back like rock ****. no moral delimmas for da listena, we know what we get, we aren't disilusioned like rock ****.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by merzbowluver

Seriously, why bother with Rock? it'd dull, lifeless, invigorates nothing. just a bunch of ******* recycling the same shit just 4 cheap profit. real, rap does that same shit, but at least they recognize it. They're aware of the fact that they only do it for ca$h, and they're prouda it. No conciouis to hold dem back like rock ****. no moral delimmas for da listena, we know what we get, we aren't disilusioned like rock ****.

YO' FO' SHO' ! TRU DAT, DAWG. NIGGA GOT IT ON LOCK-DOWN.

Zebra 3
Rock and other genres, but not rap and hip hop.

Pezmerga

You like Rap because SOME Artists are in it for the money and admit to it? Wow that's the stupidest reason to like music I've ever heard.

PiruBlood
i like both. there are times were i can see three 6 mafia on the enter sandman instrumentals.

Linkinpark200
well heres a video that has rap and rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A_dacynvDE

Tengu

not really..but your entitled to your opinion

i'm Hip-Hop..and then R&B, or more specifically Neo Soul..

darth siphon
I grew up listening to rap. With my dad from Brooklyn, and my mom from Ohio/California, most of what I heard was rap. Good rap at that. I like a lot of rock (METALLICA!), but I love rap. But I've been truly disgusted with rap in the past couple years. I seriously thought that we hit a new low with G-Unit, but I was wrong, because some wanna-be named Soulja Boy decided to make the worst song ever. Half the song sounds like gibberish. I like listening to Nas, Rakim, De La Soul is good too. I just cannot listen to the radio nowadays though. Rap is just a bunch of wanna-be gang bangers (if you want a real gangster look up Al Capone or John Gotti). Now I'm gonna go get a fruit cup.

PINBALL

....wow..... It's your opinion that its terrible. Thats a very narrow minded statement as well, yeah SOME rock is shit and so is some rap. There is some hip hop thats good and same with rock, but saying its the best with no reason (at least and intelligent one) doesn't fly well.

I said Rock but I do like some hip hop, not that mainstream garbage.

Kram3r
I would probably say I listen to Rock mostly. That including all forms of genres branching from it's precursor, Blues, to branches like Metal, Alternative, etc. Although, as of now, my taste in Hip-Hop is growing and I've been listening to a lot of that. So I probably say ATM, 40% Hip-Hop, 35% Blues and 25% everything. Although I'd say generally it's 50-50.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.