Mario vs Wario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterluigi
Who is beter Mario vs Wario. Two very differnent characters. Who do you think is better. I will respond after a couple responses.

Remindme
Mario

shin_gear
It's a wii, Wario.

Wario in a massive curbstomp.

ThoraxeRMG
Mario, stomp.

MadMel
yep big grin

ESB -1138
Originally posted by masterluigi
Who is beter Mario vs Wario. Two very differnent characters. Who do you think is better. I will respond after a couple responses.

...Mario has already defeated Wario in Super Mario Land 2: The Six Golden Coins. Seriously; Mario FTW

espiemerl
Goes "DangerMario" on Wario.

Violent2Dope
I like how he said Wario and Mario are two very different characters, what bollocks lol. Mario ftw.

ESB -1138
I love how everyone says Shadow is a cheap knock off of Sonic despite no one saying anything about Wario or Waluigi.

Violent2Dope
Shadow>>>>>>>>Sonic, he can't be a cheap knock off if he's better than the supposed person being knocked off.

Big Sexy
What type of fight are we talking about. Does Mario have his power ups? Does Wario? In a regular fight Wario trashes Mario, power ups are a different story.

shin_gear
Wario farts Mario's ass out of existence.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Big Sexy
What type of fight are we talking about. Does Mario have his power ups? Does Wario? In a regular fight Wario trashes Mario, power ups are a different story.

Expect Mario has already beaten Wario when Mario had no power ups. Mario Land 2.

Darkhalen
Mario has beat Wario in Mario land and in other party games and sport games

shin_gear
So? It's not going to happen again. Wario's body weight dwarfs Mario's and his mustache pwns more.

Remindme
Wario's just an evil Garden Gnome ;p

I was playing Bomber man just now, Does Wario get those bombs? if so
Wario >>>>>>>>>> Mario

shin_gear
!t00w t00w

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Shadow>>>>>>>>Sonic, he can't be a cheap knock off if he's better than the supposed person being knocked off.

Knock offs are generally superior in terms of abilities than the original.... he is a knock off but a pretty cool 1 at that, Sonic and Shadow are both pimpin but Knuckles is my man

Ridley_Prime
Mario would win by... doing the Mario!!!
That's right.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Expect Mario has already beaten Wario when Mario had no power ups. Mario Land 2. That was before Wario was more defined as a character. The wario game for the gamecube showed he could box, fight, and wrestle.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Mario would win by... doing the Mario!!!
That's right. Wario would counter that by doing the Wario, thereby curbstomping Mario in the process. 131

Remindme
Wario was better in the Mario Carts thus Wario > Mario, such divine logic ;p

ESB -1138
Your logic fails since you can't spell Kart right.

shin_gear
Kart is actually a misspelling of the actual word.

Anyway, Wario wins because Mario needs to get PWNed for once.

Violent2Dope
Ganon pwned Mario. 131

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Kart is actually a misspelling of the actual word.

Anyway, Wario wins because Mario needs to get PWNed for once.

Expect Mario has already pwned Wario so by logic Mario wins!

Ganon pwned Mario. 131

Expect Ganon can't even beat a 10 year old elf boy with the entire Triforce.

shin_gear
Crap, here this goes again.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Expect Ganon can't even beat a 10 year old elf boy with the entire Triforce. Expect? I think you mean "except". wink. Ganon was pwned in his far weaker pre-OoT form. Even tho he had the full Triforce, he was nowhere near Ganondorf power in OoT, TP, or WW.

ESB -1138
Expect? I think you mean "except". wink. Ganon was pwned in his far weaker pre-OoT form. Even tho he had the full Triforce, he was nowhere near Ganondorf power in OoT, TP, or WW.

Two words: Prove it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.