Very odd...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo

I'd like to know what if it is what they say.

Critic
Originally posted by lord xyz

I'd like to know what if it is what they say.

Was this a spontaneous speech or was it preplanned?

Victor Von Doom

I'd like to know what if it is what they say. What happened to the timer he used to have on his face?!

Also, any chance you could rephrase your sentence?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
What happened to the timer he used to have on his face?!

Also, any chance you could rephrase your sentence? Okay.

I wonder if Bush actually has presenile dementia.

I would also like to know why Bush's accent is so different btween the years, in the 90s he sounds almost like his father, and looks more like him, than now.

dadudemon
What happened to the timer he used to have on his face?!

Also, any chance you could rephrase your sentence?

I understood his sentence...what if it is what they say? Do you think it is what the say? Does he have presenile dementia?

lord xyz
Originally posted by dadudemon
I understood his sentence...what if it is what they say? Do you think it is what the say? Does he have presenile dementia? I think VVD was making a big deal about the 'what'. I typed a different sentence where the 'what' would have made sense, and didn't edit it very well.

Schecter
he probably had some sense of honor and duty. now he knows well that he's full of shit. people speak very differently when they feel they are being truthful, and when they know they are deceiving. also maybe he got kicked in the head by one of his horses. maybe both.

Victor Von Doom
I understood his sentence...what if it is what they say? Do you think it is what the say? Does he have presenile dementia?

Yeah, cos you're a...idiot. A idiot.

Did they say that? I stopped watching halfway through.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Schecter
he probably had some sense of honor and duty. now he knows well that he's full of shit. people speak very differently when they feel they are being truthful, and when they know they are deceiving. also maybe he got kicked in the head by one of his horses. maybe both. Maybe he's still nervous from 9/11. That was a great big **** up.

Did they say that? I stopped watching halfway through. Maybe you should watch it all...

dadudemon

Did they say that? I stopped watching halfway through.

uhh...I hope that was jest. I enjoy jokes like the next guy but if you were serious...there's no reason to be a meanie... sad

inimalist
Bush puts on a huge act when he speaks. His bumbling idiot routine is to show the bumbling idiot american public that he is one of them.

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00592.x

lord xyz
Originally posted by inimalist
Bush puts on a huge act when he speaks. His bumbling idiot routine is to show the bumbling idiot american public that he is one of them.

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-9221.2007.00592.x Him actually being a bumbling idiot better fits how he changed the world.

inimalist
Him actually being a bumbling idiot better fits how he changed the world.

yes and no, he follows a very strick and ignorant doctrine that existed long before he got into office. Invading Iraq and viewing them as the center for terror in the middle east is not a relic of his father's war, but in fact based on studies and papers publised by extreme right think tanks.

I wouldn't say he is overly intelligent, but I feel he plays up his "country boy" image (wasn't he born in Maine?) for votes, the president who would come over and have a beer sort of thing. I certainly don't think stupidity is the cause of the war in Iraq, but moreso ignorance and self richousness.

Stupidity probably does explain the economic situation in America though...

debbiejo
Sorry, no sound card. I feel sooooo lonely.. sad

Devil King
he probably had some sense of honor and duty. now he knows well that he's full of shit. people speak very differently when they feel they are being truthful, and when they know they are deceiving. also maybe he got kicked in the head by one of his horses. maybe both.

I doubt he got kicked in the head. According to a new book, W the Cowboy, is afraid of horses.

What it tells me is that he never should have gotten any further along in politics than Governor. Personally, I'd have said RFD deputy sheriff. But the video seems to disagree.

lord xyz
yes and no, he follows a very strick and ignorant doctrine that existed long before he got into office. Invading Iraq and viewing them as the center for terror in the middle east is not a relic of his father's war, but in fact based on studies and papers publised by extreme right think tanks.

I wouldn't say he is overly intelligent, but I feel he plays up his "country boy" image (wasn't he born in Maine?) for votes, the president who would come over and have a beer sort of thing. I certainly don't think stupidity is the cause of the war in Iraq, but moreso ignorance and self richousness.

Stupidity probably does explain the economic situation in America though... I think he was born in Crawford...

I wasn't talking about Iraq. More like, him reversing Clinton's affect BEFORE Iraq. Iraq was the icing of the cake. He put unemployment and homelessness to the highest, with the economy to the lowest, when it was the opposite before he went in. He's a huge **** up, but it doesn't surprise me, him being a conservative and all, especially one as extreme.

dadudemon
I think he was born in Crawford...

I wasn't talking about Iraq. More like, him reversing Clinton's affect BEFORE Iraq. Iraq was the icing of the cake. He put unemployment and homelessness to the highest, with the economy to the lowest, when it was the opposite before he went in. He's a huge **** up, but it doesn't surprise me, him being a conservative and all, especially one as extreme.

Did he really cause homelessness to be at its highest and the economy to be at its lowest? Have you studied economics?

lord xyz
Did he really cause homelessness to be at its highest and the economy to be at its lowest? Have you studied economics? I've seen data and graphs.

dadudemon
I've seen data and graphs.

I reread my questions to you, they didn't come out right. Sorry if they came off as being a jerk. I was asking them seriously; I was curious as to where you got your information from. I would like to see a legit study done to prove that George Bush's administration caused the minor depression in the early 2000s.

lord xyz
I reread my questions to you, they didn't come out right. Sorry if they came off as being a jerk. I was asking them seriously; I was curious as to where you got your information from. I would like to see a legit study done to prove that George Bush's administration caused the minor depression in the early 2000s. Ah, this is the part where I think up a lame excuse.

Sorry, I would post some stuff, but I can't find them, or remember them.

I do have an infamous image though: http://tvnewslies.org/bushbudget.gif

There are similar graphs like this: http://mediamatters.org/static/images/item/hardball-20060411-budget.gif

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0209/csmimg/p2a.gif

Now, I have seen in the media and on the net that under Bush, there is mass unemployment, homelessness and a whole load of other shit, but when hearing about Clinton, and what he did as president, things like them were at their best!

I may be biased against Bush, but what kind of none retarded person isn't? The facts show that Bush is the biggest **** up ever.

dadudemon
Ah, this is the part where I think up a lame excuse.

Sorry, I would post some stuff, but I can't find them, or remember them.

I do have an infamous image though: http://tvnewslies.org/bushbudget.gif

There are similar graphs like this: http://mediamatters.org/static/images/item/hardball-20060411-budget.gif

http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0209/csmimg/p2a.gif

Now, I have seen in the media and on the net that under Bush, there is mass unemployment, homelessness and a whole load of other shit, but when hearing about Clinton, and what he did as president, things like them were at their best!

I may be biased against Bush, but what kind of none retarded person isn't? The facts show that Bush is the biggest **** up ever.

I hate to say this but maybe Bush's administration really is the biggest screw up in American Presidential history.

I used to think ignorant Bush Haters were douche bags because they couldn't give a legitimate or specific reason as to why the hated Bush but now I am beginning to think it doesn't matter anymore because too many things have been done wrong or unethically, IMO. But still, I believe in "educate before you hate".

I would really like to see solid economy studies that show the Bush Administration being responsible for the minor depression in the early 2000s.

Schecter
it cannot be directly connected since neocon apologists will blame everything on 9/11...which of course was all clinton's fault.

lord xyz
I hate to say this but maybe Bush's administration really is the biggest screw up in American Presidential history.

I used to think ignorant Bush Haters were douche bags because they couldn't give a legitimate or specific reason as to why the hated Bush but now I am beginning to think it doesn't matter anymore because too many things have been done wrong or unethically, IMO. But still, I believe in "educate before you hate".

I would really like to see solid economy studies that show the Bush Administration being responsible for the minor depression in the early 2000s. That would be the smart thing.

it cannot be directly connected since neocon apologists will blame everything on 9/11...which of course was all clinton's fault. Yeah, I mean, it's not as if the republicans we're saying he was too obcessed with Bin Laden and angry at him all the time, when he's not that much of a threat....then when they get into power, what do they do? They go on vacation!

Victor Von Doom

Maybe you should watch it all... Nah.Originally posted by dadudemon
uhh...I hope that was jest. Yeah.

dadudemon
Yeah.

Good...because I like that kind of "humor"...it adds spice to the convesation...as long as we both know that we are just joking...then I don't think the mods will get onto us.

lord xyz
Nah. Yeah. Hmm, a little stubborn?

Victor Von Doom
Hmm, a little stubborn?

Nah, I just found it a bit tedious. I'm sure I get the motivation behind it.

lord xyz
Nah, I just found it a bit tedious. I'm sure I get the motivation behind it. Did you atleast see Bush being a retard in the 04 debate?

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I just found it a bit tedious. I'm sure I get the motivation behind it. your sig soothes me.

JacopeX

I'd like to know what if it is what they say. I have been looking for this video for a long time, just to prove all the bush haters that he is infact mentally unstable to be president. He is not stupid!

However, I don't like him as a president at all.

lord xyz
Originally posted by JacopeX
I have been looking for this video for a long time, just to prove all the bush haters that he is infact mentally unstable to be president. He is not stupid!

However, I don't like him as a president at all. No, he is stupid. Mostly because he's a conservative.

inimalist
No, he is stupid. Mostly because he's a conservative.

neoconservative

there are some good things about classical conservatives smile

Victor Von Doom
Did you atleast see Bush being a retard in the 04 debate?

Yep.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Maybe he's still nervous from 9/11. That was a great big **** up.

Maybe you should watch it all...
DUDE NO WAI HE PLANNED 9/11

JacopeX
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
DUDE NO WAI HE PLANNED 9/11 He didn't.....*sigh*

lord xyz
neoconservative

there are some good things about classical conservatives smile hmm

Yep. happy Good.

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
DUDE NO WAI HE PLANNED 9/11 I...didn't say that. His reaction was priceless. Truly, he was scared.

Originally posted by JacopeX
He didn't.....*sigh* Well, HE probably didn't, but I'm sure some government officials did. Remember, this is the same adminstration as the Nixon and Reagan Administrations. The ones behind Watergate and Communism hysteria (which has become terrorist hysteria). Oh, and the ones who say it's all Clinton's fault and those damn Massachusettes liberals are anti-american, and not bad-ass enough.

debbiejo
Okay, something very odd.

French fries taste really great, but to my surprise tastes great with vinegar sprinkled on them.....like WOW........ Isn't that odd? smokin'

Dreamt
No, he is stupid. Mostly because he's a conservative. Generalizing a political definition and group as 'stupid' is pretty stupid in itself.

debbiejo
Generally thinking, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.