Mangog vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
shifty

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
shifty

WWH FTW

CaptainStoic
WWH FTW

quanchi112
tough one, but i could see ww hulk pulling this one out.

Harry Fingerman
Tough one, but I see Mangog winning... unless huc exerts all his force to shrink him into nothingness like Odin did, or used his odin-power to turn him into stone, or put his hammer down his throat after a couple cheapshots, and then blows his anti-force down his throat.

Oh wait, it's not that tough at all... Mangog wins.

Symmetric Chaos
I'll say Hulk, but just because llagrok is an idiot.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Tough one, but I see Mangog winning... unless huc exerts all his force to shrink him into nothingness like Odin did, or used his odin-power to turn him into stone, or put his hammer down his throat after a couple cheapshots, and then blows his anti-force down his throat.

haha if that was any better it would have been orgasmic

stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
haha if that was any better it would have been orgasmic

stick out tongue
so bran turns you on?
stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Priest
so bran turns you on?
stick out tongue

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f2/180px-All_Bran_Buds.jpg

Priest
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f2/180px-All_Bran_Buds.jpg
Canadian Cereal? blink

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH

CosmicSurfer
Mangog eats him and then later shits him out. Let's see Hulk regenerate from that.

Kurash

laughing I dunno, huc can be pretty versatile . . . i think WWH carries a sword around . . . basically got 2 options

Bad Ash231

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/reasonbran.gif

llagrok

Rumour has it Hulk is getting the odinforce.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
WWH FTW

How?

Horrificus
Please, gentlemen! Cease and desist!

Hulk had problems with Juggs and Dr. Strange/Zom.

Mangog, (and I am getting tired of saying this), was able to trump all of Asgard in short order.

Mangog was able to shrug off blows from some of the most powerful enchanted weapons around. And, there have never even been signs or proof of Mangog getting inujured! Even when Thor stuck his hammer down Mangog's throat, we did not actually see any injury.

The same cannot be said for WWH.

If we keep sales, fan-bases and inept writing out of the picture, Mangog feeds off the anger and bitterness of WWH, and tears him limb from limb.

Sorry folks. Mangog is playing on a different level.

Bouboumaster
I run with the green one.

celestialdemon
Damn, what's gotten into people? Mangog wins this pretty convincingly.

Horrificus
Mangog is just a step below being an "Abstract Being".

Let's give a test here.
While everybody is giving their opinions, let's see who really knows all of Mangog's observed powers.

llagrok
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Damn, what's gotten into people? Mangog wins this pretty convincingly.

People don't even recognize spite threads anymore.

lordboo
mangog wins.
went toe 2 toe with odin and won
mangog depends on psychic energies such hatred,anger and wwh is the angriest the hulks ever been

celestialdemon

Apparently not. There's nothing Hulk could possibly do to defeat Mangog.

llagrok
Mangog doesn't even need 3 fingers to beat Hulk.

Dreamcatcher
Mangog 10/10

strengthkills

Thats cause you made it,I expect shit in general from you.

norrinradd43
Mangog wins this going away

Cosmic Cube
WWH FTW!

Wow! That was great!

Now I understand why everyone's typing these otherwise unnassociated uppercase letters.

WWH FTW!
WWH FTW!
WWH FTW!

quanchi112
ww hulk does win this.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk does win this.

You have to say 'WWH FTW'.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
You have to say 'WWH FTW'. i do like ur former name. supessucks. classic.

Cosmic Cube
i do like ur former name. supessucks. classic. big grin

He really does.

quanchi112
big grin

He really does. i have always had a hatred of superman as well.

Cosmic Cube
i have always had a hatred of superman as well. I want to go back in time... torture and neuter the grandparents of the guys who created him. big grin

But he's here now, so deal with him.

quanchi112
I want to go back in time... torture and neuter the grandparents of the guys who created him. big grin laughing

TricksterPriest
Ignoring the fact that Supes would take WWH easily,

Hulk is ****ed in this match. There's no way in hell he can beat Mangog. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

llagrok
Quanchi, how do you think that WWH could beat Mangog?

He's a stronger version of Zom, with magic and far, far, far, far better durability....

quanchi112
Quanchi, how do you think that WWH could beat Mangog?

He's a stronger version of Zom, with magic and far, far, far, far better durability.... he still has a weakness and once ww hulk finds it out and he would. its curtains for mangog.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ignoring the fact that Supes would take WWH easily,

Hulk is ****ed in this match. There's no way in hell he can beat Mangog. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg ww would take supes. im sorry but the most powerful version of hulk definitely takes reg superman.

llagrok
What weakness does Mangog have?

lordboo
odinforce roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestialdemon

No weakness that Hulk can exploit with his big dumb fists.

norrinradd43
I say it again...Mangog wins this fairly easy

quanchi112
No weakness that Hulk can exploit with his big dumb fists. i beg to differ.

celestialdemon
i beg to differ.

Then explain what weakness Hulk would exploit.

quanchi112
What weakness does Mangog have? thor directs a blast inside of magog. in his mouth.

wink

quanchi112
Then explain what weakness Hulk would exploit. hed wreck havok on him and cause ruckus inside of mangogs body through his mouth.

celestialdemon
thor directs a blast inside of magog. in his mouth.

wink

And Hulk can replicate Thor's power how?

lordboo
hed wreck havok on him and cause ruckus inside of mangogs body through his mouth.
eek! hystericalhysterical

llagrok
The blast inside Mangog didn't even injure him though, it put him down for a couple of panels.

Symmetric Chaos

Destiny!

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Destiny!

Pwnt Mangog

Symmetric Chaos
Pwnt Mangog

I doesn't follow.

Besides Hulk will fight Thor. Then take the Odin force, put it in that nifty sword and explode Mangog from the inside out. Of course this will all happen before Mangog can react shifty

quanchi112
And Hulk can replicate Thor's power how? it doesnt have to be thors hammer that hurts mangog on the inside.

quanchi112
The blast inside Mangog didn't even injure him though, it put him down for a couple of panels. what comic were u reading?

llagrok
Tears for the fallen, in Thor v2. Mangog was back up.

And they fight in an Arena, the Hulk has no way of replicating what Thor did.

celestialdemon
it doesnt have to be thors hammer that hurts mangog on the inside.

How do you know that? Thor specifically used his hammer to blast Mangog on the inside. He didn't just hit him with the hammer. And again, Hulk has no way of duplicating that kind of blast.

llagrok
Quanchi thinks that Thor punched him, and that the punch exploded inside him.

quanchi112
Quanchi thinks that Thor punched him, and that the punch exploded inside him. mangogs inside isnt only susceptible to thors hammer but any kind of punishment. anyways who has beaten ww hulk yet that mangog could defeat.

celestialdemon
mangogs inside isnt only susceptible to thors hammer but any kind of punishment. anyways who has beaten ww hulk yet that mangog could defeat.

How do you know this? No one has ever tried that before Thor did, and if a punch would have worked, why didn't Thor just do that?

WWH was getting hurt by the X-Men. They wouldn't do crap to Mangog.

llagrok
Who has beaten Mangog that WWH could beat?

Thor? eek!

I hate you break it to you, but Mangog operates on an entirely different level than Thor.

Soljer
*laughs*

The Hulk climbs INSIDE mangog and thunderclaps an anti-force blast into existence.

Somehow. confused.

Bad Ash231
Hulk wins.

Hulk >>>>>>> Odin durhuc

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,151584.0.html

lordboo
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Hulk wins.

Hulk >>>>>>> Odin durhuc

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,151584.0.html
laughing idiots

also there's someone in that forum going under the name tiamut"the dreaming celestail"with the same avatar as guy222. i wonder?

quanchi112
Who has beaten Mangog that WWH could beat?

Thor? eek!

I hate you break it to you, but Mangog operates on an entirely different level than Thor. mangog lost to thor. thor competed with him. nuff said. he grabbed him by the horns and blasted into his tummy causing quite the tummy ache.

TricksterPriest
And how pray tell, will Hulk duplicate the MAGIC power of Mjolnir? Even Odin had trouble dealing with Mangog. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
And how pray tell, will Hulk duplicate the MAGIC power of Mjolnir? Even Odin had trouble dealing with Mangog. roll eyes (sarcastic) it isnt limited to magic alone that will hurt mangog.

celestialdemon
it isnt limited to magic alone that will hurt mangog.

Yet you have no proof.

TricksterPriest
Actually.....yeah, it is. Physical attacks have never hurt him. doped

quanchi112
Yet you have no proof. and you have no prrof only magic hurts him.

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
And how pray tell, will Hulk duplicate the MAGIC power of Mjolnir? Even Odin had trouble dealing with Mangog. roll eyes (sarcastic)

By clapping. DUH!

celestialdemon
and you have no prrof only magic hurts him.

stick out tongue

Guess you don't understand how logic works. Burden of proof is on you to prove that physical attacks can hurt his insides, because it has never been done before.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
By clapping. DUH!

Magic thunderclap for the win? durhulk durlaugh

quanchi112
Guess you don't understand how logic works. Burden of proof is on you to prove that physical attacks can hurt his insides, because it has never been done before. u cant be serious. u really think only magic hurts him on the inside?

celestialdemon
u cant be serious. u really think only magic hurts him on the inside?

We know that physical attacks don't work on the outside, and Thor used a magic attack when attacking his inside. Why? Prove he can be hurt by physical attacks on the inside.

Big Sexy
mangog lost to thor. thor competed with him. nuff said. he grabbed him by the horns and blasted into his tummy causing quite the tummy ache. Your are aware that on previous fights Mangog has been hit will Mjolnir several times and it didn't even stagger him. All of the warriors of asgard couldn't delay him when he approached the odin sword.

lordboo
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Your are aware that on previous fights Mangog has been hit will Mjolnir several times and it didn't even stagger him. All of the warriors of asgard couldn't delay him when he approached the odin sword.
show stopper thumb up

Harry Fingerman
Quanchi... you are aware that Hulk's hands are bigger than Thor's hammer, and fist, aren't you?
That's like saying Hulk could do what Richard did to Annihilus.

Wait, what am I talking about? You aren't aware of anything...

miraclethree
World War Hulk would beat Mangog. Hell on earth. And Superman dies easy trying stopping them.

llagrok
Originally posted by miraclethree
World War Hulk would beat Mangog. Hell on earth. And Superman dies easy trying stopping them.

Based on?

lordboo
Originally posted by miraclethree
are youhoover?

quanchi112
Quanchi... you are aware that Hulk's hands are bigger than Thor's hammer, and fist, aren't you?Why do i even bother sometimes.

Wait, what am I talking about? You aren't aware of anything... edit

quanchi112
Quanchi... you are aware that Hulk's hands are bigger than Thor's hammer, and fist, aren't you?

Wait, what am I talking about? You aren't aware of anything... it isnt like that at all.

Estacado
Mangog.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Mangog. how?

Estacado
how?
Easily.

llagrok
Mangog feeds off anger, hate and sorrow. If there is any of those present, he's unstoppable. The Hulk gets angrier the more Mangog punches him, thus making him stronger.

They both become stronger fast, only Mangog is pretty much invulnerable and unstoppable to begin with. That together with magic, makes him unbeatable for the hulk.

Easily.

Go get rewmac! me wanna halo! durfist

quanchi112
Easily. u avoided the question yet again.

quanchi112
Mangog feeds off anger, hate and sorrow. If there is any of those present, he's unstoppable. The Hulk gets angrier the more Mangog punches him, thus making him stronger.

They both become stronger fast, only Mangog is pretty much invulnerable and unstoppable to begin with. That together with magic, makes him unbeatable for the hulk.

Go get rewmac! me wanna halo! durfist uhm mangog isnt unstoppable. thor defeated him. it has never been proven that you need magic to hurt mangog. thor used a blast from his hammer is all.

and also ww hulk is kinda unstoppable.

llagrok
No, Mangog came back.

You also have no idea how the hammer explosion would've affected WWH. Also, WWH has no way of copying it.

quanchi112
No, Mangog came back.

You also have no idea how the hammer explosion would've affected WWH. Also, WWH has no way of copying it. seeing as what ww hulk has done. i highly highly doubt that hammer explosion would do more than momentarily knock him back.

wwh doesnt need to copy it.

llagrok
oh no? Then what does he do?

Punch Mangog? LMAO!!!

Yes, I'm sure Hulk has more damage output than Odin.

quanchi112
oh no? Then what does he do?

Punch Mangog? LMAO!!!

Yes, I'm sure Hulk has more damage output than Odin. it doesnt take an odin like character to defeat mangog.

llagrok
Actually, it does.

quanchi112
Actually, it does. thor isnt odin like. far from it.

smile

Big Sexy
thor isnt odin like. far from it.

smile They have fought many time and each time Thor couldn't beat Mangog, he needed odin too. Your basing you're entire argument on a comic that's already suspect since Mangog was serving a weak Thanos clone who is far beneath him.

Horrificus
u cant be serious. u really think only magic hurts him on the inside?

AND we don't even know if it did hurt him on the inside.
We know, only that he seemed stunned, and fell away.

That's all.

i gigantic, horrendous God-Blast, into his in protected innards. and, still, no proof of actual injury.

as somebody else has said, the burden of proof is on the naysayers to show how Mangog was harmed.

because, I can show acres and acres of WWH getting harmed, beaten, bullied, bloodied and blasted.

Are we clear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.