Black Tarantular vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Black Tarantular vs Wolverine. Who wins?

Alfheim
bump

masterbruce
good fight, I think Black Tarantular has a good shot

NiņoAraņa
Tarantula? confused

Priest
te he

Alfheim
Originally posted by masterbruce
good fight, I think Black Tarantular has a good shot

mmmm im not sure who to give it to. Black tarantular has been classified as being class 25. He hasnt had alot of showing in H2H but basically he can take out Spiderman with minimal effort, the only reason why he didnt kill Spiderman was because he was trying to avoid him.

He seems like a top tier fighter and is very intelligent as well. He can shoot blasts from the eyes but needs to recharge for several minutes in order to shoot it again.

It can be argued that Wolverine could win a majority because he could take alot of damage and eventually get a kill shot but I think he has the goods to take Wolverine down. Mister X almost killed Wolverine and he doesnt even have class 25 strength.

llagrok
I think a class 5 with some a actual skill has a far better chance against Wolverine than a class 25 with no skill at all.

Alfheim
Originally posted by llagrok
I think a class 5 with some a actual skill has a far better chance against Wolverine than a class 25 with no skill at all.

Ok but Black tarantular is highy skilled in MA but I dont know exactly how good he is. All I know is that he could have killed pre-upgraded Spiderman with ease.

Arahan
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok but Black tarantular is highy skilled in MA but I dont know exactly how good he is. All I know is that he could have killed pre-upgraded Spiderman with ease.

BT > Spiderman

I give BT the mayority.

Barbarian Shams
The Tarantula beats Wolvy into submission with relative ease. This guy's stronger than Spidey and could've easily killed him during their two encounters. Tarantula beats Wolvy 9/10.

Battlehammer
............were the hell are people getting that tarantula is a skilled MA

also I love how Logans low end showigns are brought up as the norm.........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
The Tarantula beats Wolvy into submission with relative ease. This guy's stronger than Spidey and could've easily killed him during their two encounters. Tarantula beats Wolvy 9/10.
go read a wolverine comic

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
go read a wolverine comic why don't you go and read a wolverine comic, battlethimble? cool

Sparkz

also I love how Logans low end showigns are brought up as the norm.........

Because it was part of the training to become the black tarantula. Hell a very skilled MA got the potion that gave him the powers in the first place, and each BT trained his son, so each one would have been trained how to fight. At least thats what I assume he meant by training...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sparkz
Because it was part of the training to become the black tarantula. Hell a very skilled MA got the potion that gave him the powers in the first place, and each BT trained his son, so each one would have been trained how to fight. At least thats what I assume he meant by training...

really what issue is this in I don't recall this. nor do I recall him using any MA skills priod

Sparkz
really what issue is this in I don't recall this. nor do I recall him using any MA skills priod

i can't remember exactly, Fortunato was telling Bt about his own origins, and in another issue Marina was going on about how he hated it when he was dragged off to be trained as BT, And just because you didn't see him outskill someone doesn't mean he wasn't using MA, I mean the guy was a class 25-30 fighting Hydra agents, did he need to out skill anyone?

Battlehammer
being trained to be a bt does not make him a skilled ma hell a lot of people are trained to be x-men and most of them are not skilled ma's.

so we really have no evidence that he was that skilled of a fighter

Sparkz
being trained to be a bt does not make him a skilled ma hell a lot of people are trained to be x-men and most of them are not skilled ma's.

so we really have no evidence that he was that skilled of a fighter

Well yeah but what eles could you train him to do besides fight? I mean the eye blasts? That wouldnt take his entire childhood I'd have thought, they must have taught him something else, unless it was just battle tactics or something, I don't know I'd have to read the issues again.

Battlehammer
training some one in there powers and in fighting are completely two different things

Sparkz
training some one in there powers and in fighting are completely two different things

Yeah but how can you train someone in the terms of super strength, "you lifted that weight...I have nothing left to teach you"

Battlehammer
not really. Looka t spiderman for one it took ears for him to master his abilites.

x-men the same thing. It took them years of training with there powers to use them to there fullest

people assuming he was training in skill is little rediculous when it was neevr stated nor did he display skill

Alfheim
OH FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!

It says in his bio that he is highly skilled in MA...AND he could have easily killed Spiderman on two ocassions.

endrict

How about here?

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Black_Tarantula

And here again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Tarantula

Want to learn more?

endrict
OH FOR GOD SAKE!!!!!

It says in his bio that he is highly skilled in MA...AND he could have easily killed Spiderman on two ocassions.

I'll buy that for a dollar!!!!!

Alfheim
Originally posted by endrict
How about here?

And here again?

Want to learn more?

Yeah I was gonna do that but I know what hes going to say.......

endrict
Well let him enlighten us with his argument...

Sparkz
The fact that bio's can be a load of crap and wiki isn't aloud?

Alfheim
The fact that bio's can be a load of crap and wiki isn't aloud?

I kinda thought that one of the reasons why BT was able to pawn WSpiderman was because he was better trained. His showings are consistent with what is said in his bio.

Sparkz
I kinda thought that one of the reasons why BT was able to pawn WSpiderman was because he was better trained. His showings are consistent with what is said in his bio.

yeah I know, but that is what will be said... The fact he beat Spidey though really was the fact he was both stronger and faster, even Venom isn't faster than Spidey so he can still have a very slight edge on him, BT had him beat on all counts.

Soljer
Black Tarantular wins just cause Tarantular sounds friggin awesome if you say it outloud.

stick out tongue.

I mean, it has the pirate 'arr' in it...how do you contend with that?

This would be a better fight if it were Wolvarine...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by endrict
How about here?

And here again?

Want to learn more?
haahahaha........wiki hahahaha..............marvel.com hahahah

your evidence is a joke.

Alfheim
haahahaha........wiki hahahaha..............marvel.com hahahah

your evidence is a joke.

Ok um...marvel.com is officially accepted by marvel. Not the stats but the actual written bio...how about that?

Barbarian Shams
What the heck, there's a reason I've always not liked Wolverine fanboys. They can't accept that he can be beaten, especially by skilled and strong MAs like the Black Tarantula.

lando005
i have the issue it does state that BT is highly trained in several areas and it does illude to some h2h but it does not show to what degree. That being said he knows how to fight and how to fight well but even so i doubt he's more skilled than wolverine.

he's spent his entire life getting ready to become bt so he's well seasoned but i dont think he can get the majority here

wolverine 8/10

endrict
Spidey has hard time beating people with skill...Cap, Logan,Deadpool and the list goes on. But he beats people with little/no skill ie:Rhino with not a problem.

All of that goes on Peter's record and proves he can't fair well against people with skill and BT beats him consistently.

endrict
But I will say it won't be easy for Logan, but he just sneaks out with the win.

carver9
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
What the heck, there's a reason I've always not liked Wolverine fanboys. They can't accept that he can be beaten, especially by skilled and strong MAs like the Black Tarantula.

Its not that he cant be beaten, its that black tarantula dont have the power to beat him. Answer this for me, if hulk, wendigo, and sasquash have a hard time knocking wolverine out, what is black tarantula going to do. Wolverine is everything black tarantula is but just a little more. Wolverine healing factor is almost up there with hulk, has adamantium bones and is one of the best fighters in marvel, if not the best.

How is black tarantula winning this. I know that wolverine has the ability to one shot tarantula but can the same be said for bt, nope.

Wolverine 8/10 and I dont know how in the hell bt is getting the 2 wins that i gave him. confused

grey fox
Originally posted by carver9
Its not that he cant be beaten, its that black tarantula dont have the power to beat him. Answer this for me, if hulk, wendigo, and sasquash have a hard time knocking wolverine out, what is black tarantula going to do. Wolverine is everything black tarantula is but just a little more. Wolverine healing factor is almost up there with hulk, has adamantium bones and is one of the best fighters in marvel, if not the best.

How is black tarantula winning this. I know that wolverine has the ability to one shot tarantula but can the same be said for bt, nope.

Wolverine 8/10 and I dont know how in the hell bt is getting the 2 wins that i gave him. confused

http://overcaffeinated.net/extras/bullshit800x600.jpg

Battlehammer
Ok um...marvel.com is officially accepted by marvel. Not the stats but the actual written bio...how about that?
thats makes no sense..........how can the bios be official and not the stats? ther eboth jokes and you need to stop listening to the black panther fanboy whatever his name is

grey fox
thats makes no sense..........how can the bios be official and not the stats? ther eboth jokes and you need to stop listening to the black panther fanboy whatever his name is

Quite simple.

The stats are completely fan voted

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox
Quite simple.

Actualy there are 2 sets of stats, 1 is officail the other is fan voted, I don't know why they bothered putting the fan voted ones on though.

grey fox
Actualy there are 2 sets of stats, 1 is officail the other is fan voted, I don't know why they bothered putting the fan voted ones on though.

To make people laugh at how strong Wolverine should be ?

endrict
100 tons

Battlehammer
Originally posted by grey fox
Quite simple.

here the thing there nto supose to be.........

also it was capt who ahd the most rediculous stats not wolverine on marvel.com

masterbruce
Actualy there are 2 sets of stats, 1 is officail the other is fan voted, I don't know why they bothered putting the fan voted ones on though. there must be some typos on that site, cuz I remember seeing some wacky official stats

Battlehammer
the whole sight sucks and fans can do what they please on it

masterbruce
the whole sight sucks and fans can do what they please on it is there a better site with more accurate info?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
is there a better site with more accurate info?
nope they all pritty much blow though wiki starten to do a pritty good job with there marvel database and I hate wiki.

masterbruce
nope they all pritty much blow though wiki starten to do a pritty good job with there marvel database and I hate wiki. yeah I've found wiki to be much more uptodate than marvel

Battlehammer
ya though watch out somestimes the info is incorrect.

lando005
wow you two are getting along.....(i wonder if they've been switched with skrulls)

Grinning Goku
nope they all pritty much blow though wiki starten to do a pritty good job with there marvel database and I hate wiki.

Jesus, could you try to spell ONE string of words correctly?

Battlehammer
................was there a need for that?.............ugg why do i even respond to one such as your self who is a joke amoung the members of the board.

srankmissingnin
Black Tarantula was pretty much a mid-level brick with some skill. He waded into melee and shrugged of Spdier-man's attacks... how is that going to help him against Wolverine? Wolverine isn't going to be punching him... he is going to be clawing the shit out of him and Black Tarantula doesn't have a healing factor. If Wolverine hits Black Tarantula, he is going to **** him up, if Black Tarantula hits Wolverine... he'll be fine in a few seconds at the very worst. He never displayed speed that would suggest he could avoid Wolverine for anything approaching a significant amount of time and he can't take a hit from Wolverine either with out taking significant damage.

Wolverine beats Black Tarantula down faster then Bullseye did. He is pretty much Sabretooth... only less skilled, laking a healing factor, and his laser eyes aren't a very good trade off. He gets steam rolled.

lando005
when did bt fight bullseye?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by lando005
when did bt fight bullseye?

In Devil in Cell Block D.

lando005
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
In Devil in Cell Block D. i'll have to go read that

Grinning Goku
................was there a need for that?.............ugg why do i even respond to one such as your self who is a joke amoung the members of the board.

Better to be a joke than a retard.

Bad Ash231
Wolverine beats Black Tarantula down faster then Bullseye did.

...Which was bullshit.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Better to be a joke than a retard.

.........were did you come to this conclussion? I mean when does spelling dictate how smart some one is?

lando005
hammer do you have a target on you or something? i've noticed lately that you've come into conflict with a lot of members

Battlehammer
lol no more then normal I supose. People who gun for me are master bruce, tony stark, some stupid kid name ep somthing or orther and now grinning goku..........all of which are consider well..........jokes. No actaully well standing member of the boards has attacked me yet. I could care less what clowns like master bruce think

lando005
you and bruce were getting along here for a moment ...... that scared me that honestly scared the shit outta me

Battlehammer
lol. It will never last bruce fallows me around and attacks me when ever possiable hell even the mdos realize that. Many people comment on it.

lando005
see if you guys joined COH like i've been trying to get people to do you guys could fight it out in the arena

endrict
.........were did you come to this conclussion? I mean when does spelling dictate how smart some one is?

Well some what, look at Judge for a example... embarrasment

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
BT > Spiderman

I give BT the mayority.

BT was > Spiderman because he had the durability to wade through Spidey's best attacks like some sort of mini juggernaught.. Considering that Bullseye put him down with a card.. it's highly likely he won't be standing up to any shots from Wolverine's claws.. no expression

jinzin
Black Tarantula was pretty much a mid-level brick with some skill. He waded into melee and shrugged of Spdier-man's attacks... how is that going to help him against Wolverine? Wolverine isn't going to be punching him... he is going to be clawing the shit out of him and Black Tarantula doesn't have a healing factor. If Wolverine hits Black Tarantula, he is going to **** him up, if Black Tarantula hits Wolverine... he'll be fine in a few seconds at the very worst. He never displayed speed that would suggest he could avoid Wolverine for anything approaching a significant amount of time and he can't take a hit from Wolverine either with out taking significant damage.

Wolverine beats Black Tarantula down faster then Bullseye did. He is pretty much Sabretooth... only less skilled, laking a healing factor, and his laser eyes aren't a very good trade off. He gets steam rolled.

LOL guess my work here is done then.. Thanks Srank now go get my scans!

Alfheim

I dunno man doesnt Wolverine sometimes wade into characters? I was under the impression that BT wasnt really trying and in the second fight he didnt want to kill him.

BT could have killed Spiderman on both ocassions. In their second encounter he just grabbed Spidermans foot and then dislocated his shoulder. BT could easily tag Spiderman but he just cant be bothered to dodge.

Didnt BT allow himself to get pounded by a killerdroid in order to get into a better position. That implies that he could have doddged the attacks if he wanted to.

I dunno man I kinda got the impression that Bullseye got a sneak attack on BT. What the hell is he doing in prison anyway shouldnt he have been in the Vault?

Bad Ash231
I dunno man I kinda got the impression that Bullseye got a sneak attack on BT. What the hell is he doing in prison anyway shouldnt he have been in the Vault?

The writer obviously had no clue who BT was....

He looked, and acted nothing like the BT in the Spider-Man issues.

lando005
i highly doubt bullseye can put down bt sounds like pis to me but i have to read the issue

Alfheim
Originally posted by lando005
i highly doubt bullseye can put down bt sounds like pis to me but i have to read the issue

I dunno man and Cap shouldnt be able to beat up somebody whos taken a beating from Thor. (Mr Hyde). I think its simply that Bullseyes accuracy enables him to do that, for example he was able to smash a window with a toothpick (yes I know BT is more durable than a window...but you get my point, I hope).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.