Okay.Which system should I buy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
I'm going to invest in a new system (I moved out of home and my brothers have the 360 now!)

Could you guys give me any advice on what would be the best one to pick?I'm pretty familiar with the 360,so in all honesty how does the wii and ps3 stack up against it in terms of what's best for the buyer?

Captain King
The Wii is good if you like mario games, Zelda, all that stuff. Which I do. And the fact that I can get a workout out of it it's a bonus. The problem is, the wii isn't a very social device. Multiplayer gos un-used by nintendo.

The Playstation 3 is expensive, and hardly has anything worth meationing, atleast in my book. The only incentive to get a PS3 would be the free internet server, and Bully 2. Which Bully 2 isn't even a garantee.

The X-Box 360 is perfect for me, because i'm generaly a PC gamer. And X-Box is bassicaly for PC gamers who are sick of being confined to thier uncomfertable chairs and keyboard/mousepad for controls. I want my games to be primarily played on the internetz where i can form groups and kick some major ass. Even if half the games are rehashes of the same basic princaple.

I do get uncomfertable about the hardware failures. But microsoft's website says that's only in the range of 5%, and is coverd by a three year warranty. I know that probably doesn't cover the games if they get warped, and they should just build the God-damn plate nesscary for it not to overheat. But I don't play a game for more then two hours. So i'm probably safe.

AstroFan
I have all three. Playstation is basically only used when I watch movies, the Wii is just kinda sitting and waiting for Mario to come out, but I pretty much play my 360 everyday.

Xbox has a big library of games already, its still got a few huge ones coming before new years. Xbox live is fantastic if you want to play online. You can get a Pro system for just 360, and thats all 90% of people need.

Honest opinion, buy a 360. Maybe a Wii down the line.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Captain King
The Wii is good if you like mario games, Zelda, all that stuff. Which I do. And the fact that I can get a workout out of it it's a bonus. The problem is, the wii isn't a very social device. Multiplayer gos un-used by nintendo.

Super Mario Strikers has online play. And Super Smash Bros Brawl has been confirmed to have online play. Smas Bros dude! Everyone will be playing that game!!

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.