Kid Miracle Man/Superboy Prime vs. All Star Superman/Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now The two mightiest and craziest teens to hit comics have joined forces. how do they do against two versions of Superman?

Zebedee
Who is kid Miracleman?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Zebedee
Who is kid Miracleman? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Marvelman

Zebedee
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Marvelman

Wasn't he about 30 as Kid Miracleman. I don't know i'm no expert and his "Young Jonny Bates persona" who was not evil twelve?

Galan007
Why not just make it Miracleman?

Gecko4lif
superman get's brock samsoned
all star gets ganked after a good fight

(yes i ment ganked)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007

Why not just make it Miracleman?

Kid MiracleMan is More powerful than Miracleman as we already know. He was far stronger, faster and had more powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Kid MiracleMan is More powerful than Miracleman as we already know. He was far stronger, faster and had more powers. Which is why I said you should make it simply Miracleman --- That would make it a much better fight, imo. smile

Blur
KM was a beast. Quite a good fight I would say.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blur
KM was a beast. Quite a good fight I would say. KMM > Superman, and SBP > A/S Supes.... imho of course. smile

Magee
Why do you think AS Supes is weaker than normal? They are either close to one another or AS Superman is above him as we have not seen what he is like going all out / bloodlusted and his feats so far put him on par with regular Superman. AS is just Superman over loaded with solar energy he should by all means be more powerful than regular.

Galan007
Originally posted by Magee
Why do you think AS Supes is weaker than normal? They are either close to one another or AS Superman is above him as we have not seen what he is like going all out / bloodlusted and his feats so far put him on par with regular Superman. AS is just Superman over loaded with solar energy he should by all means be more powerful than regular. A/S may be above normal Superman in a few different ways, but he is not on par with SBP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.