Zomg U Wax Ure Eyebrows?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Ok so here I am Bsing with my friend Tiff when she takes off her hat and BOOM!!! NO Eyebrows! I swear the light was shinning off of her forhead. I had to ask her,

"Tiff at 32, Why do you feel the need to cut your eyebrows?"

" I didnt, I had them waxed."

"Well why did you wax them?"

" Well.. I thought I would look hotter with drawn on eyebrows! You see all these other women with them and there so pretty!"

I had to stop for a minute to think of ONE woman who I found pretty with no eyebrows or half of an eyebrow. And Nope I couldnt think of any. I mean Sheesh Drawing on your own eyebrows was sooo 7th grade. I dont get how women these days think things like that is hot! confused Am I just blinde because of the shinnyness that I dont feel attracted towards them? I mean twizzin a few side hairs is one thing but to partly shave or completely remove your eyebrows?! WTF!!! sick

FoxMeister
ninjay I didnt care for that

Kelly_Bean
I always see chicks in Hot Topic with drawn on eyebrows when I shop there, it annoys me. I just don't understand it either. It makes the girls look like they saw a rat, made a face, and the face got permanently stuck that way.

WickedTexasMomA
Me either

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I always see chicks in Hot Topic with drawn on eyebrows when I shop there, it annoys me. I just don't understand it either. It makes the girls look like they saw a rat, made a face, and the face got permanently stuck that way. laughing out loud I always knew I loved you for a reason, I think the same thing.

Shave eyebrows SCREAM EMO!

Kelly_Bean
This DOG has better drawn on eyebrows than any woman could ever have:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/366096523_bfa2af5df5_m.jpg

InnerRise
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Ok so here I am Bsing with my friend Tiff when she takes off her hat and BOOM!!! NO Eyebrows! I swear the light was shinning off of her forhead. I had to ask her,

"Tiff at 32, Why do you feel the need to cut your eyebrows?"

" I didnt, I had them waxed."

"Well why did you wax them?"

" Well.. I thought I would look hotter with drawn on eyebrows! You see all these other women with them and there so pretty!"

I had to stop for a minute to think of ONE woman who I found pretty with no eyebrows or half of an eyebrow. And Nope I couldnt think of any. I mean Sheesh Drawing on your own eyebrows was sooo 7th grade. I dont get how women these days think things like that is hot! confused Am I just blinde because of the shinnyness that I dont feel attracted towards them? I mean twizzin a few side hairs is one thing but to partly shave or completely remove your eyebrows?! WTF!!! sick 7th grade? No. Little kids don't cut their eyebrows off and draw them on. No parent I know would allow that anyways, nor would they draw them on themselves.

My mom has been doing it forever to herself b/c she doesn't like her eyebrows.

It's not a childish thing.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

WickedTexasMomA
Aww the poor pit!

Kelly_Bean
It's kind of cute and cruel at the same time. xd2

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by InnerRise
7th grade? No. Little kids don't cut their eyebrows off and draw them on. No parent I know would allow that anyways, nor would they draw them on themselves.

My mom has been doing it forever to herself b/c she doesn't like her eyebrows.

It's not a childish thing.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Beaner, Where did I ever say it was childish? And in 7th-10th grade when I was in school 75% of the Popular girls shaved there eyebrows and painted them on. My mom does the same because she doing Kemo and has no hair.

dadudemon
I always see chicks in Hot Topic with drawn on eyebrows when I shop there, it annoys me. I just don't understand it either. It makes the girls look like they saw a rat, made a face, and the face got permanently stuck that way.

laughing Jeff Fosworthy much? laughing

Yeah, I don't like it either, I would rather them keep it bushy than to shave it all off...wait wrong thread for that statement...teehee

InnerRise
Beaner, Where did I ever say it was childish? And in 7th-10th grade when I was in school 75% of the Popular girls shaved there eyebrows and painted them on. My mom does the same because she doing Kemo and has no hair. Beaner? erm

Well the way your post came across, that's the vibe I got, that you were referring to it as a thing kids do. Am I wrong b/c you did say "it's soooo 7th grade."

Wow, they did that in your school? That's so crazy.

My mom does it b/c she just prefers it that way.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by InnerRise
Beaner? erm

Well the way your post came across, that's the vibe I got, that you were referring to it as a thing kids do. Am I wrong b/c you did say "it's soooo 7th grade."

Wow, they did that in your school? That's so crazy.

My mom does it b/c she just prefers it that way.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... lol I was using the whole school thing as an example . You gotta admit to shave your eyebrows just to paint on new ones is kind of dumb.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by dadudemon

Yeah, I don't like it either, I would rather them keep it bushy than to shave it all off...wait wrong thread for that statement...teehee mad

InnerRise
lol I was using the whole school thing as an example . You gotta admit to shave your eyebrows just to paint on new ones is kind of dumb. Nah, I don't see it that way.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by dadudemon

Yeah, I don't like it either, I would rather them keep it bushy than to shave it all off...wait wrong thread for that statement...teehee
yes But Jeff used it as in "Everyone always has that aunt that draws on her eyebrows. She doesn't have any eyebrows anymore, she just draws 'em on! Everyone you see her at the family reunion she always looks like she's JUST seen a rat! *Does face*" ...Something like that. xd2

Storm
There' s no accounting for tastes.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

dadudemon
mad

ummm...I was referring to the eyebrows but I also worded it so people would think I meant the crotch...

I like the jiner nice and smooth!!!

Shelbert Lemon
I wouldnt shave or wax mine off to draw them back on. THats my taste.. to each their own.

MR.Grum
This DOG has better drawn on eyebrows than any woman could ever have:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/366096523_bfa2af5df5_m.jpg im reporting you to animal abuse

Kelly_Bean
That's not my dog, LOL.

rader
I'm alittle girly, I like to have mine plucked, but waxed off and drawn on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.