The __________ Looking Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Who do you think is the _______ (fill in the blank with any adjective) looking character? And if possible, post a pic.

I'll start by posting who I think is the coolest looking character: Cyborg Superman - he just looks so badass, with the perfect combination of Superman and Cyborg.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/13000/12926/23034-cyborg-superman_400.jpg

Morridini
Um, he's alive?
I know I have been kinda out of the DC loop for a while, but I thought he died during the Return of Superman event...

Blur
Originally posted by Morridini
Um, he's alive?
I know I have been kinda out of the DC loop for a while, but I thought he died during the Return of Superman event...

Out of loop? Your out of time my friend.

llagrok
Um, he's alive?

Can't kill Cyborg Supes.

Estacado
Um, he's alive?
He just handed Superman his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.