Why Do People get So Angry Online ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpearofDestiny
Ummm....

Why do people get so angry on KMC ? Why does one care if another insults him or her on this site ? Most of us will never have the chance to meet anyone else.

I understand that a lot of offensive opinions and behaviors occur here, but if one truly feels angered and uncomfortable on this forum, one isn't obliged to come back and participate further.

I used to get angry here, because no matter what, whether in person or online, people are still people, and thier input can be very real. But what's the point of arguing endlessly ?

You aren't really going to change other people's minds here...

I just come here and try to enjoy my time. There are a lot of people I sincerely like here, and I usually always have fun. But that's because I don't take it too seriously.

So just honestly....why do some of you guys take this too seriously ? Why get so angry over something you may not remember a year from now ?

Schecter
i find that some of the angriest people online publicly claim that they are never angry. these are usually the people who demand negative attention, and when they receive it, play the victim. this is whats known as a 'drama queen'.

SpearofDestiny
Interesting feedback...

I pmed you. I do not want our discussion becoming entertainment for others. So please respond, I am curious as to what you have to say.

And no Schecter, this isn't a thread dedicated to you.

There are many people, I will not name, that take much displeasure in KMC, but still continue to participate in something they don't enjoy.

inimalist
I'll use the anonimity of the internet to vent and rant. I tend to build up anger, seeing how retarded most things are.

as far as a personal and emotional debate, I particularly enjoy a good back and forth with someone. Beeing cheeky is fun, and why would you care if some anonymous internet geek says something bad about you.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by inimalist
I'll use the anonimity of the internet to vent and rant. I tend to build up anger, seeing how retarded most things are.

as far as a personal and emotional debate, I particularly enjoy a good back and forth with someone. Beeing cheeky is fun, and why would you care if some anonymous internet geek says something bad about you.

I agree with you.

I think a lot of people vent online, because there are no significant consequences for doing so.

Getting a temporary ban is nothing to getting punched in the face.

But what I don't understand is that if someone doesn't ENJOY debating and take pleasure in conversation here, why would they continue to participate ?

I used to get worked up about people's opinions on homosexuality, Buddhism, myself, abortion, etc. But then I realized, it really doesn't matter. Nothing anyone says here is going to affect you anymore than you allow it to.

I think if you truly feel strongly about something, some issue, than DO something about it..don't just log on here and whine about it.

Zebedee
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

And no Schecter, this isn't a thread dedicated to you.

laughing

I don't know why they believe anything online, most of it is bullshit

Schecter
whats difficult about dealing with people online is that you're forced to read what would basically be a cross-section of their psyche. every view and opinion, whether it be wise, foolish, or downright disgusting and evil. so where you might encounter these people while...shopping...having a beer at the pub...whatever, even if you converse with them it amounts to little more than passive small talk.

so i submit that it is not a matter of people becoming more angry given the element of being online, but rather the element of having to know so much about them in so short a time.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Schecter
whats difficult about dealing with people online is that you're forced to read what would basically be a cross-section of their psyche. every view and opinion, whether it be wise, foolish, or downright disgusting and evil. so where you might encounter these people while...shopping...having a beer at the pub...whatever, even if you converse with them it amounts to little more than passive small talk.

so i submit that it is not a matter of people becoming more angry given the element of being online, but rather the element of having to know so much about them in so short a time.

That's a good point actually thumb up

I think seeing other people's opinions reminds you that there are people who think that way all over the world.

There are still racists, sexists, etc. all over the place, and coming on a forum reading thier opinions, I guess, reminds you that those things aren't gone yet.

I didn't think of it that way.

Schecter
Originally posted by Zebedee
laughing

I don't know why they believe anything online, most of it is bullshit

most people here are not trolls. you know, people who make a hobby out of disrupting and sabotaging a community for self validation. not that im implying anything toward you...

SpearofDestiny
most people here are not trolls. you know, people who make a hobby out of disrupting and sabotaging a community for self validation. not that im implying anything toward you...

Not on defense on trolling, but some people do that becaus they think it's funny, not because they actually want people's approval. Kind of self-contradicting of someone who wants people's approval, does everything he or she can to offend them.

I just truly hope you aren't trying to imply that you do no wrong here. erm

Zebedee
Not on defense on trolling, but some people do that becaus they think it's funny, not because they actually want people's approval. Kind of self-contradicting of someone who wants people's approval, does everything he or she can to offend them.

That might be true and not bullshit

Schecter

I just truly hope you aren't trying to imply that you do no wrong here. erm

reading is fundamental

a troll is so because they seek >>>self validation<<<. it has little or nothing to do with public approval. the concept being that they are such geniuses and everyone else is but simple creatures that they can manipulate them, turn them against eachother, befriend them with one account and attack them with the other. like a kid with an antfarm. they are superior and we are all but a herd of dumb animals. this way they can temporarily forget how much their lives really suck.

InnerRise
Because they have so much frustration built up in the rolls of their fat.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Schecter
Originally posted by InnerRise
Because they have so much frustration built up in the rolls of their fat.

more fat baashing? i guess you're thin so i must ask...where do you store all of yours? a uhaul trailer?

SpearofDestiny
reading is fundamental

a troll is so because they seek >>>self validation<<<. it has little or nothing to do with public approval. the concept being that they are such geniuses and everyone else is but simple creatures that they can manipulate them, turn them against eachother, befriend them with one account and attack them with the other. like a kid with an antfarm. they are superior and we are all but a herd of dumb animals. this way they can temporarily forget how much their lives really suck.

I see you came up with your own little conspiracy...

Why couldn't you just put someone on Ignore when you find conversation with them pointless and offensive ?

That's what I do, and Life has been better eversince big grin

InnerRise
more fat baashing? i guess you're thin so i must ask...where do you store all of yours? a uhaul trailer? Hey Hypocrite. How ya doing?

You seem mad.

happy

Zebedee
reading is fundamental

Trolls often troll, for other trolls and people who get the joke about trollings amusement or so I have been led to believe aroung the web. For instance this character the Judge who has been around KMC since I joined. I do get his humour and whilst I am not a troll myself, others reactions to his stunts are amusing. Sometimes very amusing. I loved for example reading his plan to remake Harry Potter using KMC members when I saw it earlier this week. It was superb. HE was going to use you as Malfoy I believe Schecter and he gave some damn funny reasons for all his casting choices. It was funny.

Schecter
Hey Hypocrite. How ya doing?

You seem mad.

happy

well, im not fat either. i was merely speaking out of curiosity, since you are purely antagonistic and apparently thin. so i just wanted to know where you stockpile your frustration.

Zebedee
Hey Hypocrite. How ya doing?

You seem mad.

happy

laughing With Schecter in the last couple of months since I joined it's difficulat to tell if he is really mad or is just always in an agressive frame of mind online. Why someone should come online in that state I don't know. It could of course all be a clever act. Would that make it a kind of trolling. Who knows? Who cares?

SpearofDestiny
I didn't want this to turn into a "Bash Schecter" thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zebedee
I see you came up with your own little conspiracy...

Why couldn't you just put someone on Ignore when you find conversation with them pointless and offensive ?

That's what I do, and Life has been better eversince big grin

laughing

InnerRise
well, im not fat either. i was merely speaking out of curiosity, since you are purely antagonistic and apparently thin. so i just wanted to know where you stockpile your frustration. Is there a reason your trolling?

Trolls tend to be very MAD and hold some grudge.

Smile. doped

SpearofDestiny
Schecter, you're a troll ? :O

Schecter
Trolls often troll, for other trolls and people who get the joke about trollings amusement or so I have been led to believe aroung the web. For instance this character the Judge who has been around KMC since I joined. I do get his humour and whilst I am not a troll myself, others reactions to his stunts are amusing. Sometimes very amusing. I loved for example reading his plan to remake Harry Potter using KMC members when I saw it earlier this week. It was superb. HE was going to use you as Malfoy I believe Schecter and he gave some damn funny reasons for all his casting choices. It was funny.

judge always struck me as a seeker of public approval. he's obviously willing to do this by playing the part of public target. i mean, i bashed the hell out of his sock accounts and he seemed to feed off of it and love the attention. you know, like the guy at a carnival sitting in the dunk tank, taunting people to step up, pay a dollar, and sink him.

so yeah, imho public nuisance: yes
troll: no

Zebedee
I didn't want this to turn into a "Bash Schecter" thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neither do I. I take it there have been many. Anyway this is my last post for a while, I grow bored with this forum.

People remember, Don't worry! Be happy!

Schecter
Schecter, you're a troll ? :O

no. and imho you are not either. you do actively troll in the sense of baiting, but i dont get the impression that you are here to intentionally sabotage, although that is what you do. you seem to want to make friends desperately, but have no idea how to go about it, besides making a mockery of yourself.

Zebedee
judge always struck me as a seeker of public approval. he's obviously willing to do this by playing the part of public target. i mean, i bashed the hell out of his sock accounts and he seemed to feed off of it and love the attention. you know, like the guy at a carnival sitting in the dunk tank, taunting people to step up, pay a dollar, and sink him.

so yeah, imho public nuisance: yes
troll: no

One last post..... You bashed the hell out of his sock accounts. Probably, but I bet his posts were much shorter than yours and he was laughing at your agressive "bashing" response, to every ludicrous thing he posted. The prase don't feed the trolls exists on the web for a reason.

Really was my last post. Bye.

smile

botankus
Why do people get so angry on KMC ? Why does one care if another insults him or her on this site ? Most of us will never have the chance to meet anyone else.

I think that's why. Except for a handful, the odds are good that the person with whom you're raising hell against won't even be on KMC in a year's time.

Devil King
See, I don't like the premise of the question. The question implies that people get angry on the internet because they take the forums too seriously. Most people just don't like douchebags. Be they online or in line behind you at the grocery store, when a douchebag comes along that gets his rocks off simply because he enjoys being a douchebag and seeing people react to it, people get pissed. The douchebags are the ones that are sad enough to think they're some diabolical evil genius because they've irritated someone they don't know. It's really way, way more pathetic than someone who has created a meaningful relationship with someone without knowing them in person first. And "meaningful" is totally subjective.

Besides, a person who appreciates his handful of online friends is much more grounded than a person who cares so much about pissing someone off that they've practically become obsessed with sitting in front of a computer waiting to piss people off. If they got out of the house more, they might develop a real personality.

Schecter
One last post..... You bashed the hell out of his sock accounts. Probably, but I bet his posts were much shorter than yours and he was laughing at your agressive "bashing" response, to every ludicrous thing he posted. The prase don't feed the trolls exists on the web for a reason.

Really was my last post. Bye.

smile

so the mask is coming off? roll eyes (sarcastic)

*grabs bucket* good, im almost out of stock

cyber tuff guy!
You're all so tough online..........

Pandemoniac
People are rude online because they think they can. No responsibly for what's said, no direct personal contact to bother with and the feel of being anonymous that often diminishes dignity.
In discussions with somebody you don't personally know and are safely remote from, it's so easy to react on anything you don't like in a harsh manner, and still make it seem right for yourself.
Even if the irritation in that discussion comes from your own personal flaws.

Schecter
just to be clear, whirly, most of us knew all along. the rest just dont care. not that i want to spoil your 'moment'.

and as usual: *not reported*

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
People are rude online because they think they can. No responsibly for what's said, no direct personal contact to bother with and the feel of being anonymous that often diminishes dignity.
In discussions with somebody you don't personally know and are safely remote from, it's so easy to react on anything you don't like in a harsh manner, and still make it seem right for yourself.
Even if the irritation in that discussion comes from your own personal flaws.

So you're saying people who are tuff online might not be tuff in real life?

You lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakyamunison
just to be clear, whirly, most of us knew all along. the rest just dont care. not that i want to spoil your 'moment'.

and as usual: *not reported*

You keep calling people whirly. Pandemoniac is not whirly.

Schecter
its funny how transparent your anger is. every time you bring this persona out of the closet its clear that i struck a nerve by stating the simple truth.

to confront that online 'tuff guy' persona face to face, you need not invest in a cross-atlantic plane ticket...rather all you need do is look in a mirror.

Pandemoniac
Hate to break your heart!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You keep calling people whirly. Pandemoniac is not whirly. He meant Zebedee and Cyber Tuff Guy.

Schecter
You keep calling people whirly. Pandemoniac is not whirly.

i wasnt referring to pandemoniac. now fly away little shaky. flyflyfly flyflyfly

Devil King
to confront that online 'tuff guy' persona face to face, you need not invest in a cross-atlantic plane ticket...rather all you need do is look in a mirror.

That was deep man.

cyber tuff guy!
its funny how transparent your anger is. every time you bring this persona out of the closet its clear that i struck a nerve by stating the simple truth.

Weirdo

chillmeistergen
It seems to me that these same people who throw around that silly ''It's just the internet'' philosophy, are also the quickest to become upset and click that report button.

I get angry online for exactly the same reasons I get angry offline. I should think everyone else is the same, I know the thread starter certainly appears to be; due to the fact that most of their posts seems to be going mental at JIA in the religion forum.

Shakyamunison
i wasnt referring to pandemoniac. now fly away little shaky. flyflyfly flyflyfly

Who was you talking about? Maybe you should use quotes; it might help.

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
It seems to me that these same people who throw around that silly ''It's just the internet'' philosophy, are also the quickest to become upset and click that report button.

I get angry online for exactly the same reasons I get angry offline. I should think everyone else is the same, I know the thread starter certainly appears to be; due to the fact that most of their posts seems to be going mental at JIA in the religion forum.

Tuff!

Pandemoniac
Are we getting close to a conclusion on this?

Devil King
Why? Do you wanna scissor too?

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Are we getting close to a conclusion on this?

I think so.

Schecter
Who was you talking about? Maybe you should use quotes; it might help. fair enough and thank you for the advice. allow me to reciprocate.
it might help you to avoid jumping to baseless conclusions by simple inquiry.

next time, try:

"were you referring to *insert name*?"

Shakyamunison
fair enough and thank you for the advice. allow me to reciprocate.
it might help you to avoid jumping to baseless conclusions by simple inquiry.

next time, try:

"were you referring to *insert name*?"

My point was how you constantly call people names of known trolls. That is one of the reasons I get mad at you.

InnerRise
Kind of funny and extremely ironic that a thread made to discuss why people get angry is filling up with angry people.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

lord xyz
My point was how you constantly call people names of known trolls. That is one of the reasons I get mad at you. He does it for comic relief...?

cyber tuff guy!
Kind of funny and extremely ironic that a thread made to discuss why people get angry is filling up with angry people.

I'm not ANGRY DAMN YOU......

I'm TUFF ONLINE, it's because i'm short!!!!!!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
He does it for comic relief...?

Perhaps you are right.

Devil King

And you recuse yourself from that accusation, I assume.

Schecter

ironic that you posted this with the apparent belief that you are above it all.

so many layers of irony...this thread is becoming an irony onion

...an 'ironion' if you will

cyber tuff guy!

...an 'ironion' if you will

So Tuff online!!

Schecter
My point was how you constantly call people names of known trolls. That is one of the reasons I get mad at you.

no, you are clearly lying to provoke an agressive response so that you can report me in typical cowardly fashion. ill admit it worked on me once shakey...once...so pat yourself on the back.

Afro Cheese
Why should people be any more reluctant to get angered online then in real life? I see people say things online that'd be liable to get them a punch in the face in real life, then when the other poster gets mad it's "why u so angry???"

Devil King
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
So Tuff online!!

So, how do you keep up with all the different screen names and passwords? Really, I'm curious. Is your office or computer room or where ever you keep your online antics, covered with post-it notes? Do you have them on a rotation schedule, allowing for the time one account gets temporarily banned? What? How do you keep up with it all?

Schecter
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
So Tuff online!!

damn right. my RPG character can rip 24 stacked phonebooks in half with on grasp.

i can stand up next to a mountain, and chop it down with the edge of my hand.

Shakyamunison
no, you are clearly lying to provoke an agressive response so that you can report me in typical cowardly fashion. ill admit it worked on me once shakey...once...so pat yourself on the back.

No, you need to get over that. The first time I met you on the forum, you bullied me. I don't put up with bullies.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Devil King
And you recuse yourself from that accusation, I assume. happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by Schecter

...an 'ironion' if you will You still seem mad.

Don't troll....SMILE. doped

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Why should people be any more reluctant to get angered online then in real life? I see people say things online that'd be liable to get them a punch in the face in real life, then when the other poster gets mad it's "why u so angry???"

Point! They just don't think enough about what they say, cause hey what's the worst that can happen right? Bad excuse if you ask me, it's still real people we're dealing with

Schecter
No, you need to get over that. The first time I met you on the forum, you bullied me. I don't put up with bullies.

swing and a miss. strike 2.
perhaps you didnt fully comprehed the post which you so readily quoted. ill give you some time to absorb it since im sure you're a bright chap.

Schecter
happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... You still seem mad.

Don't troll....SMILE. doped

oh you'll have to do better than that. *diversion smilie*

Shakyamunison
swing and a miss. strike 2.
perhaps you didnt fully comprehed the post which you so readily quoted. ill give you some time to absorb it since im sure you're a bright chap.

I don't what you are talking about, and sometimes I'm not that bright. I just wish we could come to a truce.

InnerRise
oh you'll have to do better than that. *diversion smilie* That's all I'm gonna do really.....just SMILE. doped

Schecter
I don't what you are talking about, and sometimes I'm not that bright. I just wish we could come to a truce.

truce? how melodramatic roll eyes (sarcastic)
the ironion is growing into a monster.

Schecter
That's all I'm gonna do really.....just SMILE. doped

i take it you mean "just smilie"

Shakyamunison
truce? how melodramatic roll eyes (sarcastic)
the ironion is growing into a monster.

I am not following you.

Mindship
Consider the age factor. In addition to factors being online presents, certainly, on KMC, most people are in their teens and twenties, and IMO, this age range often gets defensive and abusive more quickly than people in their 30s and older (all else being equal).

Schecter
I am not following you.

*looks over shoulder*

indeed.

wait...what? why?

Shakyamunison
*looks over shoulder*

indeed.

wait...what? why?

Are you only joking?

Schecter
Are you only joking?

stop following me.

Devil King
stop following me.

apparently not a problem.

Shakyamunison
stop following me.

confused So, you are not willing to deal with this.

Devil King

Wait. Which one of us is gay?

Schecter

deal with what? you act like i knocked you up at a drunken frat party and never called. wtf do you want from me? laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
InnerRise is the angriest person to ever grace KMC, Whirly has become such a mainstay with his trolls that he's not even annoying or a minor inconvenience anymore, and Devil King is actually straight.

What a thread, only on KMC.

-AC

Shakyamunison
Wait. Which one of us is gay?

You are... Sorry I'm not sensitive to that kind of thing.

deal with what? you act like i knocked you up at a drunken frat party and never called. wtf do you want from me? laughing out loud

The topic is : Why Do People get So Angry Online?
Not everything in life has to do with sex.

Devil King
You are... Sorry I'm not sensitive to that kind of thing.

I'm just giving you shit Shaky. Don't get upset.

Alpha Centauri
The topic is : Why Do People get So Angry Online?
Not everything in life has to do with sex.

Holy crap, he really DIDN'T call you back, did he?

-AC

Shakyamunison
I'm just giving you shit Shaky. Don't get upset.

I'm confused, not upset. wink

InnerRise
I think another reason people get angry is b/c they go ignored and don't get the response that they're looking for. Thus frustration insues and develops into full blown rage.

Not to mention, a person may get under another's skin for some reason, the other can't help but follow them around and take a jab every chance they get, therefore they're trolling and very angry b/c of a reality they've created within themselves and mad at the fact that the other person still isn't responding.

The more happy the other person is, the more miserable the other is.

happy

A Prime example is sure to post very soon after this very post.

If not, give it some time......

wink

lord xyz
Ummm....

I understand that a lot of offensive opinions and behaviors occur here, but if one truly feels angered and uncomfortable on this forum, one isn't obliged to come back and participate further.

I used to get angry here, because no matter what, whether in person or online, people are still people, and thier input can be very real. But what's the point of arguing endlessly ?

I just come here and try to enjoy my time. There are a lot of people I sincerely like here, and I usually always have fun. But that's because I don't take it too seriously.

So just honestly....why do some of you guys take this too seriously ? Why get so angry over something you may not remember a year from now ? I act so differently online, it's amazing! I guess going online, I'm more open to being an ass and may pass off as angry and bitter. Also, angry is funny.

Schecter
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Holy crap, he really DIDN'T call you back, did he?

-AC

he refused to have a dna test on the kid but keeps pestering me. im not yo baby's daddy foo'

Schecter
I think another reason people get angry is b/c they go ignored and don't get the response that they're looking for. Thus frustration insues and develops into full blown rage.

Not to mention, a person may get under another's skin for some reason, the other can't help but follow them around and take a jab every chance they get, therefore they're trolling and very angry b/c of a reality they've created within themselves and mad at the fact that the other person still isn't responding.

happy

wink

dude, calm down. happy

InnerRise
dude, calm down. happy Good, you're smiling.....good....very good....I knew I could do it.

SMILES are contagious.

You're Welcome.

happy

Schecter
Good, you're smiling.....good....very good....I knew I could do it.

SMILES are contagious.

happy

no, i posted a bb code to display a gif image of a smilie. i could simply be straight faced, or even frowning, and simply pretending to smile....kinda like....you happy

InnerRise
Enjoy your SMILE.

I am.

Nice Change.

happy

Alpha Centauri

happy

wink

You do that! That's EXACTLY what I meant! You're on the ball!

Hey, since we're on the same wavelength now, isn't it even more annoying when people get annoyed due to their crappy taste in music being called out? Dude, I hate that, don't you?

And people who treat ancient cultures like cute curious trends.

REALLY gets my goat. We share so many pet hates, InnerRise.

-AC

InnerRise
happy

wink

scissors

Alpha Centauri
I totally agree, I hate when people do that.

See, that's another thing we have in common. Also, we have that thing where we can predict when each other will post. Watch:

You'll post regarding me, soon.

-AC

2D_MASTER
scissors

That was too easy, Innerise.

InnerRise
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
That was too easy, Innerise. yes

Alpha Centauri
See! Knew it.

2D, feel free to join in also.

-AC

2D_MASTER
See! Knew it.

2D, feel free to join in also.

-AC

Oh, goody! Really?!?! I'm so happy I could shit.

Alpha Centauri
It's so much better when we all get along isn't it?

Watch for the shitting though, you know BackFire already has a cru...oops.

-AC

Schecter
ac does have a pretty mouth

lord xyz
ac does have a pretty mouth AC talks too much...

Alpha Centauri
AC talks too much...

I don't talk enough.

-AC

vincenttf
i think it's really just because people have no where else to release their anger...and that doing so online wont' really cause them into too much trouble...

lord xyz
I don't talk enough.

-AC You talk less than you did. All those paragraphs making the pages 3 times longer than any other thread made me put you on ignore. Was so much easier to scroll down that way.

SpearofDestiny
no. and imho you are not either. you do actively troll in the sense of baiting, but i dont get the impression that you are here to intentionally sabotage, although that is what you do. you seem to want to make friends desperately, but have no idea how to go about it, besides making a mockery of yourself.

Well, atleast you are honest about what you think...I can't say you're not.

No, I don't really wanna make freinds here, even though I did big grin

I don't need freinds here, I have good freinds in real life, and I've had so many hook ups that I actually appreciate each individual person I meet less and less (I know that's not a good thing, but whatever).

I have to admit though...sometimes I make those stupid Jesus jokes, or what not, because dead honestly...it cracks me the f*ck up.

I feed on Laughter if anything. Just dead honest..yes..I fkn love to laugh...even at myself. That is why I make an ass of myself. Cuz I know people laugh (even if they meant it with cruelty) and so do I.

InnerRise
All those paragraphs making the pages 3 times longer than any other thread made me put you on ignore. Was so much easier to scroll down that way. funny

SpearofDestiny
And OMG, I didnt thnk this thread was gonna get so much conversation in a few hours...wow

lord xyz

I don't need freinds here, I have good freinds in real life, and I've had so many hook ups that I actually appreciate each individual person I meet less and less (I know that's not a good thing, but whatever).

I have to admit though...sometimes I make those stupid Jesus jokes, or what not, because dead honestly...it cracks me the f*ck up.

I feed on Laughter if anything. Just dead honest..yes..I fkn love to laugh...even at myself. That is why I make an ass of myself. Cuz I know people laugh (even if they meant it with cruelty) and so do I. So if I said you were some loser who tosses over a picture of the last supper, you'd laugh?

2D_MASTER
And OMG, I didnt thnk this thread was gonna get so much conversation in a few hours...wow

Where's my midget?

Schecter

I feed on Laughter if anything. Just dead honest..yes..I fkn love to laugh...even at myself. That is why I make an ass of myself. Cuz I know people laugh (even if they meant it with cruelty) and so do I.

there are plenty of pointless threads for which to raid and make yourself a public spectacle. its when you destroy a topic of public interest that people get irritated. the 'hell' thread being an example. ironic since you seem equally interested in the topic, yet are always so ready to derial and destroy it utterly.

SpearofDestiny
there are plenty of pointless threads for which to raid and make yourself a public spectacle. its when you destroy a topic of public interest that people get irritated. the 'hell' thread being an example. ironic since you seem equally interested in the topic, yet are always so ready to derial and destroy it utterly.

I was interested, and only Nellinator answered my question.

Zeal was giving me a nonsense-propaganda, retired, recycled, generic answer, and I called him out on it.

Then he started insulting me for being Gay, calling me a sl*t, and saying he would never want to have a relative like me.

So, what am I going to do ? Actually dignify that with a serious answer ? Give me a break.

Oh, and the fact that you didn't answer my PM shows me what a hypocrite and coward you can be.

Schecter
I was interested, and only Nellinator answered my question.

Zeal was giving me a nonsense-propaganda, retired, recycled, generic answer, and I called him out on it.

Then he started insulting me for being Gay, calling me a sl*t, and saying he would never want to have a relative like me.

So, what am I going to do ? Actually dignify that with a serious answer ? Give me a break.

Oh, and the fact that you didn't answer my PM shows me what a hypocrite and coward you can be.

i did answer your PM. check again. confused in fact ill just go ahead and forward it back to you

also, he never insulted you for being gay. he insuted you for constantly confessing to being promiscuous and reckless in your sex life.

also, rather than dignify their answers, you could simply ignore them and stick to the topic. or even give them a short and to-the-point response. by typing out one of your typical half-page tyrades you clearly express to all that while you claim to not care, you wear your emotions on your sleeve.

Da Pittman
Ummm....

So just honestly....why do some of you guys take this too seriously ? Why get so angry over something you may not remember a year from now ? I'm never mad...

Now DIE!!!

stick out tongue

SpearofDestiny
i did answer your PM. check again. confused in fact ill just go ahead and forward it back to you

My mistake then, I didn't recieve it though. Please fwd it to me, because I think my pm's may not be working.

Schecter
My mistake then, I didn't recieve it though. Please fwd it to me, because I think my pm's may not be working.

the PM function is working fine. perhaps you deleted it hastily during one of your many hissy-fits?

lord xyz
the PM function is working fine. perhaps you deleted it hastily during one of your many hissy-fits? Maybe he thought it was an old one...

or thought it was an anti-gay pm, can't have them.

Schecter
anti-gay pm

perhaps pro-aids

SpearofDestiny
Can you just resend it ? I did not receive it.

lord xyz
perhaps pro-aids Why would you delete a PM that supports AIDS? AIDS is ****ing hilarious! laughing

Schecter
Can you just resend it ? I did not receive it.

OMFG in heaven and baby jesus on a pogo stick

i already did. im done sending it now. besides it doesnt contain anything which i didnt state in this thread.

SpearofDestiny
I get it PVS, it's perfectly okay to make fun of AIDS, but it's wrong to make fun of Jesus

You win PVS...you sure win thumb up

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schecter
I get it PVS, it's perfectly okay to make fun of AIDS, but it's wrong to make fun of Jesus

roll eyes (sarcastic)

hey, wear a condom. make your partners (all of them) wear a condom. then you might not feel so personally offended into a panic when i LOL at aids.

lord xyz

roll eyes (sarcastic) PVS probably makes fun of Jesus more than anyone...

debbiejo
Ummm....

So just honestly....why do some of you guys take this too seriously ? Why get so angry over something you may not remember a year from now ? Because they're not in their happy place...place...place....echo, echo..echo...

SpearofDestiny
But you see, that's just it....I am not offended, I even laugh along with you sometimes about it.

I know, If I catch HIV, it's my own fault, etc.etc.etc.etc.

That's not the point.....You accuse me of being a bigot against Christians because I make fun of Jesus.

I think that's hypocritical. I already explained to you, I do not hate Christians...my Jesus Jokes are pure stupid humor, and I am not the only person who makes jokes about Jesus on KMC....believe me.

You make jokes about Gay people and AIDS all the time, but I know you don't really hate Gay people nor truly think AIDS is a joke.

I don't understand how my making jokes about Jesus is somehow worse or more offensive than making jokes about Gays/AIDS.

Please explain that to me.

Schecter
PVS probably makes fun of Jesus more than anyone...

naaaa. jesus never trolled me. many of his followers have, but i cant blame him for that.

SpearofDestiny
PVS probably makes fun of Jesus more than anyone...

I know but he recently accused me of being bigotted towards Christians because of my Gay Jesus jokes.

Alpha Centauri
You talk less than you did. All those paragraphs making the pages 3 times longer than any other thread made me put you on ignore. Was so much easier to scroll down that way.

A) Technically my posts haven't changed, you just can't see them, so I don't talk less, you just see less.

B) You still read my posts.

Gotta love it.

-AC

Schecter
But you see, that's just it....I am not offended, I even laugh along with you sometimes about it.

I know, If I catch HIV, it's my own fault, etc.etc.etc.etc.

That's not the point.....You accuse me of being a bigot against Christians because I make fun of Jesus.

I think that's hypocritical. I already explained to you, I do not hate Christians...my Jesus Jokes are pure stupid humor, and I am not the only person who makes jokes about Jesus on KMC....believe me.

You make jokes about Gay people and AIDS all the time, but I know you don't really hate Gay people nor truly think AIDS is a joke.

I don't understand how my making jokes about Jesus is somehow worse or more offensive than making jokes about Gays/AIDS.

Please explain that to me.

i dont make jokes about people with aids. i make jokes about aids, and how id love to shoot my new mutated strand of ultramega aids all over your ass and back. you'd love to label me as a bigot, but i have never bashed gay people. i make jokes about vulgar sexual acts, both heterosexual and homosexual. looks like you're flailing again and playing the victim. speaking of jesus, can you come down off the cross now or are you just more comfortable up there?

Schecter
I know but he recently accused me of being bigotted towards Christians because of my Gay Jesus jokes.

no, because of how you tie all bigotry on this forum to people being "typical christians". the irony of which tickles me.

debbiejo
You know...pills are for everybody. All you need is insurance.

SpearofDestiny
i dont make jokes about people with aids. i make jokes about aids, and how id love to shoot my new mutated strand of ultramega aids all over your ass and back. you'd love to label me as a bigot, but i have never bashed gay people. i make jokes about vulgar sexual acts, both heterosexual and homosexual. looks like you're flailing again and playing the victim. speaking of jesus, can you come down off the cross now or are you just more comfortable up there?

You are SUCH an idiot thumb down

I NEVER said you were bigotted against Gays.

Read again:

For one second, can you stop responding on emotion and your obvious dislike of me, and read what I actually wrote, and answer my fkn question ?

You accused me of being bigotted against Christians, and your means of doing so was by saying that my jokes about Jesus being Gay reflect on my disrespect and hatred of Christianity and Christian people.

Quite the accusation.

I already let go of all my anger towards Christianity long ago, and I already explained to you I do not hate Christians. My Jesus jokes are not flamebait, they are me entertaining myself.

I make fun of Gays too you idiot.

I even make fun of homosexuality, and Sex in general.

You do the same.

So how is your humor non bigotted, while mine is ?

Why is it okay for you to make fun of AIDS and Gays, but its wrong for me to make fun of Jesus ?

Answer the question, and stop side stepping.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by debbiejo
You know...pills are for everybody. All you need is insurance.

Shut the **** up.

Schecter
for the last time. i dont make fun of gays. that would make me a bigot. i make fun of aids-bait whores.

SpearofDestiny
no, because of how you tie all bigotry on this forum to people being "typical christians". the irony of which tickles me.

I called Zeal a "typical Christian", and that is an obvious generalization. It was a joke, yes it was immature, but that's not "hate speech". Nice Try thumb down

He totally trashed me for being a promiscuous homosexual beforehand, so why is it that his bigotry doesn't bother you, but my "bigotry" somehow does ? erm

SpearofDestiny
for the last time. i dont make fun of gays. that would make me a bigot. i make fun of aids-bait whores.

GAIDS

Schecter
for the last...

...last...

...time. i dont make fun of gays. that would make me a bigot. i make fun of aids-bait whores.

SpearofDestiny
PVS, honestly...

If a Gay person is promiscuous, what business is it of yours, and who are you to judge ?

If you don't like a Gay person who happens to be a whore, how is that dislike justified ?

Please don't tell me you aren't bigotted, because you are. Telling me that you are non-bigotted is the biggest load of horse shit I have heard here.

You reek of offensive perspective, you basically thrive on insulting others, brining them down; you are seriously one of the most judgmental people on KMC, and I am not the only person who sees that.

If you cannot see your own judgementalism and bigotry, then you're blind, and I can't help you there.

And you're going off topic now....you never answered my question before....

I know I have made attacks on Christianity and Christians in the past, out of anger, but I no longer hold the same views. My problem is that you have accused me of being bigotted towards Christians, for the same behavior you display towards Gays, "whores", AIDS, and other people.

Stop being a hypocrite thumb down

Schecter
btw the irony of this thread and its starter is simply delicious

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Shut the **** up. suck off. mad

Look I can type asterisks too....**** **** **** *** off jerky****** ***** you *** **** f*** crappy **** your mother you***..english ***

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Schecter
suck off. mad

Look I can type asterixes too....******** **** **** *** ****** ***** you *** **** f*** crappy **** you mother you***

that kinda turned me on. suddenly i want to bend you over your walker and tame that ass.

lord xyz
A) Technically my posts haven't changed, you just can't see them, so I don't talk less, you just see less.

Gotta love it.

-AC A: You aren't on ignore now.

B: You don't post a shit load of stuff now.

SpearofDestiny
btw the irony of this thread and its starter is simply delicious

Way to side step the argument thumb down

Look..think what you want...if you want to think I hate Christians, than think that....I do find it offensive that someone would sincerely think I hate Christians, especially when my family is Christian....but do us all a favor and open your eyes. You're just as bigotted as anyone else here. Take yourself off your pedestal.

debbiejo
I wasn't swearing.......I was just typing asterisk's...........hahaha

2D_MASTER

Gotta love it.

-AC

"PWWWWWWNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
A: You aren't on ignore now.

B: You don't post a shit load of stuff now.

A) Swell.

B) Nothing has changed, you perhaps just don't notice as much.

-AC

Schecter
sidestep? you're calling me a bigot against gays with no proof. im calling you a bigot against christians with an arsenal of proof, dating to as recent as last night. your only defense: "i was joking". typical backpeddling. you reacted by insulting him for being a christian and continue to lie and slander (well, libel in this case) him about being bigoted against homosexuals. why should i continue to entertain these lies?

Schecter
I wasn't swearing.......I was just typing asterisk's...........hahaha

doesnt matter. i got a roll of half dollars and it needs to be spent, so assume the position.

debbiejo
You could never afford me. LOL

2D_MASTER
doesnt matter. i got a roll of half dollars and it needs to be spent, so assume the position.

Roll of dimes....maybe...

SpearofDestiny
sidestep? you're calling me a bigot against gays with no proof. im calling you a bigot against christians with an arsenal of proof, dating to as recent as last night. your only defense: "i was joking". typical backpeddling. you reacted by insulting him for being a christian and continue to lie and slander (well, libel in this case) him about being bigoted against homosexuals. why should i continue to entertain these lies?

I didn't say you were a bigot against Gays. Read again:

And I meant what I said. I am only joking. I do not hate Christians, and I don't care if you think I do.

I already apologized to you about any offense I may have brought you about someone being Christian.

My comment "You're a typical Christian" was an immature, but meant-to-be-humorous response to Zeal's idiotic homophobic rant. I will not justify it any further.

When I call you a bigot, I mean you are still a bigot in general. Bigotry isn't simply hatred against a person for thier race, sex, religion, or whatnot.

Even if you dislike/hate/disfavor ONE individual person for unique characteristics, you are prejudiced, and therefore a bigot.

I can't beleive I have to explain this, word by word, to a forty something year old, who can't read

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>