Thing versus Captain America, Iron Fist, and Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
fight in an arena

masterbruce
oops...wrong forum

NiņoAraņa
oh and either contestant on T2 solos. no expression

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Smurf was lying about waht i said,and i'm kinda pissed he'd drag me into a fight between you two like that. You're gonna cry over THAT?

Boo hoo, I doubt even Red was convinced. But you always were the slow one, Martian...

Rufus T Firefly
slower than bran......SOrry to insult you like that Martian

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
slower than bran......SOrry to insult you like that Martian Bran's not even here anymore, dumbass. no expression

Yay for perception!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph

. But you always were the slow one, Martian...

Thats what all my lady friends say.

So i guess you and Red are the fast ones.

Rufus T Firefly
yeah, but we manage to make things last...Boy you perked up, Are you finally trying to catch up?

SnazzySmurph
Thats what all my lady friends say.

So i guess you and Red are the fast ones. Lolz, look at the aussie make a sex joke.

It's like a one trick pony that we never had the heart to send to the glue factory...

Martian_mind
Lolz, look at the aussie make a sex joke.

It's like a one trick pony that we never had the heart to send to the glue factory...

You we're singing my praises a second ago,but then again you can't trust America junior not to flip-flop.

Plus Canada can't kill horses,they're the most advanced form of police transport.

SnazzySmurph
You we're singing my praises a second ago,but then again you can't trust America junior not to flip-flop.

Plus Canada can't kill horses,they're the most advanced form of police transport. That's it? You tell Red to go f*ck himself, but with me, it's just some standard crap you spend a few hours working on at night?

Martian_mind
That's it? You tell Red to go f*ck himself, but with me, it's just some standard crap you spend a few hours working on at night?

If i had been working on that at night,it would mean i had predicted the response.

which would make me a tactical genius,tah for the comment.

but if you really want me too shrug

Listen you filthy beaver loving C*nt,never drag me into your pathetic little arguments again understood?I couldn't care less if Red dissed your fluffly pink my little pony or if he ass-raped your mother,keep it between you too capische?

...How was that?

SnazzySmurph
If i had been working on that at night,it would mean i had predicted the response.

which would make me a tactical genius,tah for the comment.

but if you really want me too shrug

Listen you filthy beaver loving C*nt,never drag me into your pathetic little arguments again understood?I couldn't care less if Red dissed your fluffly pink my little pony or if he ass-raped your mother,keep it between you too capische?

...How was that? Hah, was that your tough-aussie spiel? Tell you what, why don't I spend a bit trying to brainstorm what the f*ck your country's good for, while you go slap your mom around a bit for birthing such a douchebag, then go stick your head in the sand and breath. That's the point of an aussie after all, right? To make the rest of us feel superior?

Not bad, Martian, not bad. smile

Martian_mind
Hah, was that your tough-aussie spiel? Tell you what, why don't I spend a bit trying to brainstorm what the f*ck your country's good for, while you go slap your mom around a bit for birthing such a douchebag, then go stick your head in the sand and breath. That's the point of an aussie after all, right? To make the rest of us feel superior?

Not bad, Martian, not bad. smile

Hah,says the dirty Canadian assahat.Hey atleast i can beat my mum around,unlike some children who's parents offed themeselves when they saw the hideous slime covered cretin that oozed out of the womb.

Thanks Smurf.

SnazzySmurph
Hah,says the dirty Canadian assahat.Hey atleast i can beat my mum around,unlike some children who's parents offed themeselves when they saw the hideous slime covered cretin that oozed out of the womb.

Thanks Smurf. Actually Martian, that crap like babies congealing and oozing out of wombs only happens down under. Something about God's dumping ground... I don't remember the exact explanation.

Essentially, there's a divine sign above Oz saying "*****, Bitches and Bastards go here"

Ironically, you categorize as "All of the above".

Martian_mind
Actually Martian, that crap like babies congealing and oozing out of wombs only happens down under. Something about God's dumping ground... I don't remember the exact explanation.

Essentially, there's a divine sign above Oz saying "*****, Bitches and Bastards go here"

Ironically, you categorize as "All of the above".

I'm a ***** and a bastard?

heh best of both worlds,which ironically also summarizes Oz,considering *****,bitches and bastards are better then the arseholes,dickheads and mother****ers thjat populate everywhere else on earth.

Ironically you categorize as "none of the above" as your very existence was a cosmic mistake.

SnazzySmurph
I'm a ***** and a bastard?

heh best of both worlds,which ironically also summarizes Oz,considering *****,bitches and bastards are better then the arseholes,dickheads and mother****ers thjat populate everywhere else on earth.

Ironically you categorize as "none of the above" as your very existence was a cosmic mistake. Red sold us out.

Martian_mind
Red sold us out.

oh fuffernutters.

Battlehammer
wtf happen?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wtf happen?

We was having a mock war.

no-one was supposed to know,but Red spilled the beans stick out tongue

Battlehammer
I see lol .

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.