What the Epilogue Didn't Tell You (Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Hi
I came across an interview with JK (sorry if someone's already posted) and she left out the careers our heroes chose. Correct me if I misheard something.

Harry: Becomes an auror and moves up in the ministry

Ginny: Becomes a sportscaster of Quidditch

Hermione: Works at the Ministry to improve the lives of house elves and eradicate anti-muggle policies

Ron: Starts managing the joke shop with George

So they are all pretty successful and happy it seems. Any word on what happened to Luna or any of the teachers besides Neville and Hagrid?

Darth Macabre
Luna married a guy named Rolf Scamander and becomes a magizoologist or a naturalist.

FallenxAngel
no expression

The Phantom
AKA. Luna's a nudist as we so firmly put it when we first found out she was categorized as "naturalist". big grin

siriuswriter
And she married Rolf - who's Newt Scamander's grandson. (Newt Scamander wrote "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."wink

Also, Ginny was a chaser for the Holyhead Harpies before she was a sportscaster.

We also learned from the interview that the thing Dudley saw when the dementor attacked him was "himself as he really was," and that, according to JK, was the reason for the major change in his attitude between HBP and DH.

Bigon
The epilogue was just baffling so that the author could milk the franchise with that encyclopedia for the Potterverse she is going to write. I wonder what Hermione does with Secrets of the Darkest Art

shock

MochaChica
I think we have to wait at least until all the films are finished and released for a proper sit-down with Jo on characters outcomes, and what not. She knows we all want it and it be a good chance for more money to be made for charities if she did like a Q&A once everything's over with in a few years time. I don't know...the epilogue for me was definite finalization, but after 7 books it's like...I want some more. Particularly with Luna, Neville, and Draco.

d'wittymudblood
Question, who ended up with Draco?

TwilightxGirl
draco married astoria greengrass, so glad it aint pansy parkinson he married.

d'wittymudblood
who in the world is astoria greengrass?? where was your source? i really thought it was pansy but it was never mention in the book at all.. thanks for your reply TwilightxGirl..

TwilightxGirl
In the epilogue, Draco has married and has a young son, Scorpius. Rowling revealed that Draco married Asteria Greengrass, the younger sister of Slytherin housemate Daphne Greengrass. Draco's hairline has receded, making his face look even more pointed. Though they are not friends, Malfoy overcame his animosity towards Harry, and, upon seeing them at King's Cross station, gives a brief, curt nod to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

jk rowling did reveal that draco did marry astoria greengrass, oh and neville longbottom married hannah abbott i got the souce from wikipedia also on her website.

utcw201
Do you all touch each other while talking about dragons

Captain REX
No, they don't. Goodbye, troll...

saintsaucey
Originally posted by Captain REX
No, they don't. Goodbye, troll...

New to the forums. Is there a difference between restricted and banned.

I thought Nevil Married Luna.

Miss S Malfoy
Originally posted by saintsaucey
New to the forums. Is there a difference between restricted and banned.

I thought Nevil Married Luna.

That would be awesome if they did, they look like they would have been a cute couple. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.