Kage-Maru vs Hwoarang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelgadafi
Kage-Maru vs Hwoarang

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/sub_kage_p01.jpg

Kage maybe 7/10

shin_gear
Hayabusa is a rip off of Virtua Fighter's Kage-Maru!

Kage-Maru will b!tchslap that ass clown Whoarang back to Bangkok or whatever the f*ck he comes from.

VF > DOA every single time.

colonelgadafi
Originally posted by shin_gear
Hayabusa is a rip off of Virtua Fighter's Kage-Maru!

Kage-Maru will b!tchslap that ass clown Whoarang back to Bangkok or whatever the f*ck he comes from.

VF > DOA every single time.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Actually Hayabusa was created in 1990/91 and Kage was created in 1993 so you are wrong mate!

Dude i dont hate DOA that much coz i like Hayabusa, Hayate, Jann Lee, Bayman and Raidou its just that ther are too many chicks in the series and that p!sses me off.

I hope in DOA 5 introduces some new male characters and kills off Helena, Ayane and Lisa.

shin_gear
In DOA5 I wish Ayane gets slapped back to Bangkok or whatever the f*ck she came from.

Seriously.

colonelgadafi
In DOA5 I wish Ayane gets slapped back to Bangkok or whatever the f*ck she came from.

Seriously.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Ayene is a skank IMHO

shin_gear
IMHO? What did she do that was skanky?

Oh and about Haya being a rip off, it was you who said it earlier. I just like repeating what you say, but you apparently realized that Haya existed since the NES days.

shin_gear
You know what would be funny is if a mod read my post and mistakened me for colonel and perma-banned my account.

colonelgadafi
IMHO? What did she do that was skanky?

Oh and about Haya being a rip off, it was you who said it earlier. I just like repeating what you say, but you apparently realized that Haya existed since the NES days.

I just hate her!

At firt i thought it was the wrong way around but Hayabusa was created for the old NES IIRC the Ninja Gaiden anime was made in the early 90's as well.

Csdabest
I thought Ninja Gaiden was created mid=late 1980's?

ThoraxeRMG
You know what would be funny is if a mod read my post and mistakened me for colonel and perma-banned my account.

As well as amusing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.