Akatsuki versus Millennium

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Criminal Ninja Organisation versus Vampire Nazis !

Members -

Akatsuki = Deidara , Kisame , Itachi and Sasori

Millennium = The Captain , Tublicain Alhabrama , Zorin Blitz, Rip van Winkle.

Stipulation : No PIS, No CIS , No Tsukuyomi . Sasori only has Hiruko and his body no other puppets. Deidara can only make 'clay imitations' of himself 3 times.

FIGHT !

Blax_Hydralisk
If Akataustski has to be limited that much to make it fair then they win 13

The falcon may be the fastest ship in the galaxy but it won't matter 31

leonheartmm
kisame isnt limited in any way, he will destroy millenium, even if it had all its members{other than perhaps schrodigner, no1 understands how the **** that gay cat operates and lives}

grey fox
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
If Akataustski has to be limited that much to make it fair then they win 13

The falcon may be the fastest ship in the galaxy but it won't matter 31

Nah, the only major threat (in my eyes) was Tsukuyomi, the other two stipulations are just so they dont spam their Clay/puppets respectively.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
Criminal Ninja Organisation versus Vampire Nazis !

Members -

Akatsuki = Deidara , Kisame , Itachi and Sasori

Millennium = The Captain , Tublicain Alhabrama , Zorin Blitz, Rip van Winkle.

Stipulation : No PIS, No CIS , No Tsukuyomi . Sasori only has Hiruko and his body no other puppets. Deidara can only make 'clay imitations' of himself 3 times.

FIGHT ! I am waiting for Itachi to do use Ameratsu on screen

Black Adam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
other than perhaps schrodigner, no1 understands how the **** that gay cat operates and lives}

he runs on delicious trap and awesome.

King Kandy
Sun Flames FTW.

ensatsu-ken
Akatsuki would win. Most millenium members aren't that strong, and could easily be crushed by Alucard. Zorin Blitz was even taken down by Serras, who (currently) is not nearly as strong as Alucard is.

Remindme
Originally posted by grey fox
the only major threat (in my eyes) was Tsukuyomi

Lol, nice Pun stick out tongue

Black Adam

leonheartmm
schrodinger is i dunno. he cant really DO anything to the akatsuki. after all, none of the akatsuki are gonna drink his blood and soul. hes just, immortal. nuthing big. although, after what itachi is pulling in chapter 392, it really isnt a question of who wud win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.