Rugal Bernstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Rugal Bernstein, a recurring boss in SNK's King of Fighters series

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/RugalBernstein.jpg
---

Rugal Bernstein is a recurring boss in the SNK Playmore King of Fighters fighting game series and is often considered one of the most difficult bosses in the entire series.

According to his official biography, Rugal was born on February 10, with no place specified, possibly Germany. His blood type was unknown. His hobby was "resurrection." He had no favorite food or sport (claimed he's good at everything). His fighting style was an amalgam of various arts, including Hakkyokuseiken and House of Strolheim, the styles used by Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser. He has adapted several moves from each character, such as Geese's Reppuken and Krauser's Kaiser Wave, though he also uses his own techniques, like the Genocide Cutter.
---

History

The details of Rugal's early life are unknown, but by the events of The King of Fighters, Rugal has become an international arms dealer, operating out of his aircraft carrier BlackNoah, accompanied by servants and his pet panther, Rodem. Not only was Rugal feared in international politics, but also in the fighting world; a vicious combatant, Rugal took his defeated foes and dipped them in liquid metal, making them into grisly statues to commemorate his battles.

Heidern, a mercenary leader, had been trying to infiltrate Rugal's operation, so Rugal kidnapped his wife and daughter, daring him to try and mount a rescue. When Heidern brought an entire company to the BlackNoah, Rugal (on his own) wiped them out to a man, and would have killed Heidern if his family had not interfered; instead, he killed them and left Heidern with one eye and grievous injuries.
---

Rugal Bernstein as Omega Rugal

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/OmegaRugal.jpg
---

Rugal later sensed a tremendous power in the middle of nowhere, and when he went to take it, Goenitz appeared, took out his eye with one strike, and gave him a small portion of the power of Orochi for surviving the attack. Returning to the BlackNoah, Rugal had a bionic eye implanted, and recruited two secretaries: Mature and Vice. With their help, Rugal organized a King of Fighters tournament, in order to find worthy opponents. During the invitation phase, Saisyu Kusanagi came to the BlackNoah and challenged Rugal. Although Rugal won, he did not subject him to the metal bath. When Saisyu's son, Kyo, arrived with his teammates, Rugal had Saisyu fight his own kin. However, Kyo defeated Saisyu. Unwilling to accept defeat, Rugal blew up his ship.

Rugal was believed dead, but he used the Orochi power to survive. Replacing his destroyed right forearm with cybernetics, Rugal revived Saisyu, brainwashed him, and sent out invitations the following year for another King of Fighters tournament. Rugal used an abandoned missile silo as his base in 1995, and abducted the winning team (again, Kyo's team) to fight Saisyu, and then himself. Despite using the Orochi power and becoming Omega Rugal, Kyo's determination saw him though. Again defeated, Rugal tried to use more of the Orochi power, but it consumed him. As his body disintegrated, he saw Iori Yagami, who told him that only those "of the bloodline" could control Orochi's power.
---

Rugal Bernstein as God Rugal

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/GodRugal.jpg

This version of Rugal possesses a combination of Satsui no Hadou and Orochi power.
---

God Rugal Survival Run2rN1WeiV7nQFear one of the greatest bosses in KOF history. mwahaha

shin_saad
Excellent job! Rugal is one of the baddest bosses ever to be created in fighting games.

shin_gear
Yepperz. yes

shin_saad
By the way, who's that guy being thrown away like a bastard in your signature?

shin_gear
Oh, that's just Gouki.

Who else?
Rugal is THE MASTER!

shin_gear
Slightly overrated though. XD

brainchild81
A true Badass. & he gets treated way better than Geese

shin_gear
Either one of those two would still need to defeat Shen Long to stand a chance. smokin'

colonelgadafi
Ultra Rugal is the baddest motherf*cking boss in all fighting games!

He comes only 2nd to Raoh in-terms of being a true fictional badass!

Can you say Total Annihilation, Gigantic Pressure, Destroyer Cutter or The G-End on the P-Groove? smokin'

ULTRA RUGAL WILL B!TCHSLAP THAT DOA WHORE BACK TO BANGKOK OR WHERE EVER THE F*CK SHE COMES! COZ HE F*CKING RULES WITH THE GODFIST!

P-Geyser
Yeah Respect to the Boss that jobbed to a certain headband hugging newbie on his first day.

Violent2Dope
Reading this made me realize what a f*cking psycho he is lol!

Sol Valentine
I tought Rugal had armor with spiky silver hair.

brainchild81
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Yeah Respect to the Boss that jobbed to a certain headband hugging newbie on his first day. Not the place for that. This is a respect thread PG. Call him a jobber somewhere else

shin_gear
Originally posted by colonelgadafi
Ultra Rugal is the baddest motherf*cking boss in all fighting games!

He comes only 2nd to Raoh in-terms of being a true fictional badass!

Can you say Total Annihilation, Gigantic Pressure, Destroyer Cutter or The G-End on the P-Groove? smokin'

ULTRA RUGAL WILL B!TCHSLAP THAT DOA WHORE BACK TO BANGKOK OR WHERE EVER THE F*CK SHE COMES! COZ HE F*CKING RULES WITH THE GODFIST! dur
Originally posted by brainchild81
Not the place for that. This is a respect thread PG. Call him a jobber somewhere else Oh no! Brainy's trying to take over the world! runforhills

P-Geyser
Not the place for that. This is a respect thread PG. Call him a jobber somewhere else

Just stating the truth. Did he not get beat by you know who in 94 and 95. I know this is a respect thread, and I am not trying to say anything negative about Rugal.

shin_gear
Terry Bogard has more feats than Superman and Silver Surfer combined.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by shin_gear
Terry Bogard has more feats than Superman and Silver Surfer combined.

laughing cmon dude this is about Rugal.

shin_gear
I know, though I wanted to point out a fact nonetheless.

Ultra Rugal would b!tchslap everyone in DOA back to Bangkok or wherever the f*ck they came from (no, I'm not colonel stick out tongue).

P-Geyser
I know, though I wanted to point out a fact nonetheless.

Ultra Rugal would b!tchslap everyone in DOA back to Bangkok or wherever the f*ck they came from (no, I'm not colonel stick out tongue).

Though Kyo and Iori are the ones that beat up on gods. Terry just beats big strong mofo's...damn this is about Rugal. Yeah Ultra Rugal is scary.

shin_gear
Ultra Rugal would b!tchslap Terry Bogard and Iori too. yes

And even though this is about Rugal discussions that at least involve Rugal are ok. happy

P-Geyser
Ultra Rugal would b!tchslap Terry Bogard and Iori too. yes

What about Kyo and K?.... sad

shin_gear
Let me put it this way: Every character in the KOF series would get b!tchslapped by Ultra Rugal at once. happy

aysongail
Capcom VS Snk 2
Great. nah nothing to say at all
Dante could kill him hehehe

Darkstorm Zero
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/Rugal_guardia_98.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/omegarugaru3.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/rugal-god-cvs2-stance.gif
Rugal/Omega Rugal/God Rugal

shin_gear
Wish there was a GIF of him b!tchslapping everyone in DOA and KOF at once.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry I can't fulfill that request Gears, but perhaps you can make do with some of Rugals SDMs

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/20050404072632651.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/Rugal_especial_98.gif
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/20050404073238899.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/20050404073321672.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/20050404073424115.gif
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/20050404074454835.gif

shin_gear
weep

Darkstorm Zero
I have a few more, although they ain't all animated.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/RugalSF3-ALT.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/Rugal-1.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/GodRugal2.gifhttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/OmegaRugal-3.gif
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/k042.gif

shin_gear
The first one looks kind of like Lobo.

I think Rugal might be able to beat him.

Darkstorm Zero
That one's a custom edit based on the SF3 graphics engine...

Rugal beating Lobo? I doubt it...

shin_gear
Nah he could beat him, I think.

Darkstorm Zero
Lobo has close to Supes's strength... no way Bernstein has a chance against that...

shin_gear
Rugal is the equivalent of Shin Gouki...I doubt Lobo has enough strength to sink an island besides, he got disintegrated by an attack that blew a hole through a planet. Rugal's chi is capable of doing that. smokin'

Darkstorm Zero
I know your joking now.... Neither normal or Omega Rugal matches Shin Gouki... and G.Rugal doesn't nessisarily match Shin either, he lacks control.

shin_gear
Are you serious...

Fine then. I'm sure Akuma has what it takes to defeat Lobo. Maybe he won't win more often than him, but he can surely deliver a punch that would put Lobo out of his misery.

Darkstorm Zero
Even going by the calcs I did, Lobo's withstood much more than Petatonne level punches from Supes... Gouki's biggest canon feat only measures in the triple digit Megatonnes...

Sorry, but the figures don't add up.

shin_gear
Where are you getting these measurements from. Apparently you're assuming these things...

I want to see Lobo take a punch like that though. The reason he fought Superman isn't telling me about his durability etc.

Darkstorm Zero
I did the figures based on what it would take to sink an island... For it to sink the way it did, it would take at the very least 112 Megatonnes PSI for Akuma to sink Gokentou all the way to the ocean floor while simultaneously causing volcanic and earthquake activety.

I don't know much about Lobo, but if he fought Supes to an even match, that combined with Superman's punching power twells me that Lobo would survive far worse than even high level Megatonne punches... Supes knocked Lobo into Earth Orbit with an uppercut... and was completely unharmed.

shin_gear
How do you know the island sank to the ocean floor? confused

Darkstorm Zero
Because the sea of Japan isn't that deep, and for Gokentou's highest peak to sink beneath the waves would take just about that much...

Anyways, there's 3 distinct possabilities,

#1: Akuma pulverised the island itself so badly that it flattened itself against the sea bed = roughly 80 to 120 megatonnes.

#2: the blow actually shiffted the sea floor surface and the island sank into a fissure in the bedrock = 100 to 140 megatonnes.

#3: The blow actually casued a massive shift in the tectonic plates causing a volcanic disruption, the island sinks into a magma flow = 150 to 240 megatonnes.

I am inclined to side with #3, as evidenced by the quaking and volcanic ativety that was present, not to mention that japans entire east coast is a huge volcanic faultline. However, I would stress that it would be the low end number (no more than 175 megatonnes).

shin_gear
...or maybe he just punched the island and crumbles that which was above the ocean. Why are we concluding he pushed it down to the sea floor, I don't know. All I find out from Ryu's Alpha 2 ending is that it crumbles apart.

Darkstorm Zero
Logic dictates that it does... physics conclude it through the dispersal of force...

So now you have the truth.

Sado22
Akuma=uber overrated f@g

~Sado

Sado22
shut up, shinqueer.
Batman will beat everyone with one arm tied behind his back.

he'll batarang rugal in the crotch, impale Akuma with his spike gauntlets and defeat Shen Long with his Bat-shen-long-stand-a-chance-alator. there is no way anyone is beating him down.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
Akuma=uber overrated f@g

~Sado

Whats overrated about him now?

I just provided the proof.

Oh and gears, the volcanic activety proves that he didn't just break the islands surface.... That and Ryu was treading water.

brainchild81
Akuma rules. Fu*k the haters!!! He's a boss that acts like a boss. Capcom haters would like him more if he spent more time getting beat up by his inferiors I guess. G.Rugal was on par w/S.Akuma in terms of power, but had no control.Originally posted by shin_gear
dur
Oh no! Brainy's trying to take over the world! runforhills laughing Shut up mane. Just trying to keep things civil. No problem w/Rugal bashing, but there are other threads for that. Originally posted by P-Geyser
Just stating the truth. Did he not get beat by you know who in 94 and 95. I know this is a respect thread, and I am not trying to say anything negative about Rugal. That's the way it looked to me. Maybe you're just trying to bash Kyo again. I guess that's cool here big grin

Fire Ninja
What would make gouki cooler, if he loses in every game like geese does?

brainchild81
laughing That's what they want. They'd love him then. God forbid a tough guy actually acts tough & wins sometime. Then he's overrated. If Ryu used the power of heart & outlasted him every f*cking time they fought his haters would be starting a fan club

P-Geyser
Akuma rules. Fu*k the haters!!! He's a boss that acts like a boss. Capcom haters would like him more if he spent more time getting beat up by his inferiors I guess. G.Rugal was on par w/S.Akuma in terms of power, but had no control. laughing Shut up mane. Just trying to keep things civil. No problem w/Rugal bashing, but there are other threads for that. That's the way it looked to me. Maybe you're just trying to bash Kyo again. I guess that's cool here big grin

Bashing Kyo is ALWAYS cool.

shin_gear
Speculation based on logic is proof in videogames? Sure thing.

Darkstorm Zero
Unless you provide a better explanation, then yes it is, and remember, that Island was erupting as it was sinking, so, even if the punch didn't knock it all the way down, it still would have gone to the bottom due to magma flow melting whatever was left, and that eruption was STILL caused by the punch.

shin_gear
Only you can judge what is a better explanation. You're Akuma's fan. stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
I'm an Akuma fan, yes, but I'm not blind or stupid... DUDE!

Hell, I know Akuma lost to Ryu... And he did defeat Shen Long before that happened...

shin_gear
I thought no one defeated Sheng Long. Meh.

Darkstorm Zero
Sorry, Gouken, but they are the same dude, and Akuma killed him before fighting Ryu, and bitchslapping Ken.

shin_gear
Lord Bernstein would destroy Id, no problem.

ColbertNation
Bashing Kyo is ALWAYS cool.

Hell yeah, if the internet wrestling fans taught me anything (re: bashing John Cena), making fun of Kyo Kusanagi is A-OK.

brainchild81
laughing It's kinda funny 'cuz they both kinda took the spotlight from people who hogged it too damn much in the 1st place Terry(Hulk Hogan) Bogarder & Cripple H. Neither is really that bad though. Cena had the belt waaaaaay too long though

P-Geyser
Again utter nonsense because as popular as Terry was, he does not hogg the spotlight no wear near as Kusanagi. Hell as I said they revived the Orochi story so it looks like Assanagi will be the main man again with Yascumbag not to far behind. wink

Triple H's reighn was no wear near as ridiculous as John Cena's was. Triple H lost matches...Cena was beating everyone from Umaga, Khali Aids, Diarreah..etc etc.

shin_gear
KOF events are confusing.

Anyway Rugal would b!tchslap Galactus and the Living Tribunal at once.

ColbertNation
Again utter nonsense because as popular as Terry was, he does not hogg the spotlight no wear near as Kusanagi. Hell as I said they revived the Orochi story so it looks like Assanagi will be the main man again with Yascumbag not to far behind. wink

Triple H's reighn was no wear near as ridiculous as John Cena's was. Triple H lost matches...Cena was beating everyone from Umaga, Khali Aids, Diarreah..etc etc.

We still need that photoshop of Johnny C. and Kyo fused together.... laughing

brainchild81
Again utter nonsense because as popular as Terry was, he does not hogg the spotlight no wear near as Kusanagi. Hell as I said they revived the Orochi story so it looks like Assanagi will be the main man again with Yascumbag not to far behind. winkWhen Terry hogged it it was much worse & that's not even a matter of opinion. Kyo shares the spotlight w/Iori & that chick @least. FF was all Terry. There's no comparison. We went over this already.

The Cap'n
When Terry hogged it it was much worse & that's not even a matter of opinion. Kyo shares the spotlight w/Iori & that chick @least. FF was all Terry. There's no comparison. We went over this already.

Since we are all going nuts with all the wrestling comparisons, let's do it this way.

Terry = Hulk Hogan
Ryu = Bret Hart
Kyo = John Cena
Iori = Stone Cold Steve Austin

I know I'm going to get ass-beaten with all of this, but hey, it's my opinion.

*Ass-kickified (c) 2007 The Cap'n.

The Cap'n
very crappy photo-manip job. my opinion.]

shin_gear
ZOMG...It's Rugal Bernstein!

P-Geyser
When Terry hogged it it was much worse & that's not even a matter of opinion. Kyo shares the spotlight w/Iori & that chick @least. FF was all Terry. There's no comparison. We went over this already.

Wrong. First off that chick you mean is Chizuru Kagura I take it, and she no where near hoggs the spotlight as Kyo and Iori. Terry was victorious in FF1,2,and RB if I recall. Iori is bad but Kyo is worse(more than Terry) because not only is he considered "the champ" in the world tournaments when there was a team effort, he was also the champ in the Jpn singles. Kyo is the main dude through most of the KOF's expect the Nests Saga(My Fave) and now as I have stated time and time again, looks like he is about to become the hero again.

Plus in the SvC crossovers it's Kyo not Terry or Ryo or Haohmaru being top dawg and if another one is made, I am sure the same lame thing will happen. Imagine if Terry had took over as the lead in MOTW's(still connected to FF)or was the lead in SvC you would not like it one bit well thats the way it is with Kyo.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by The Cap'n
Since we are all going nuts with all the wrestling comparisons, let's do it this way.

Terry = Hulk Hogan
Ryu = Bret Hart
Kyo = John Cena
Iori = Stone Cold Steve Austin

I know I'm going to get ass-beaten with all of this, but hey, it's my opinion.

*Ass-kickified (c) 2007 The Cap'n.

Iori is more like Goldberg... just runs through everyone ridiculously.

The Cap'n
Point taken. (P.S., Did you like my John Cena-Kyo fusion?) Or as I've called him Jyon Cena-nagi]

P-Geyser
Originally posted by The Cap'n
Point taken. (P.S., Did you like my John Cena-Kyo fusion?) Or as I've called him Jyon Cena-nagi]

Yeah that Sh!t was funny.

Though Cena is worse, because Kyo did lose to Gontuz and Terry never beat Yamazaki from the info I have viewed. Cena treated Khali and Umaga(two monsters who destroyed everyone)like punks.

The Cap'n
True, but Cena (before his injury) got punked by Orton. As for the pic, I try sometimes....Marionic the Hedgeplumber?]

The Cap'n
Wrong. First off that chick you mean is Chizuru Kagura I take it, and she no where near hoggs the spotlight as Kyo and Iori. Terry was victorious in FF1,2,and RB if I recall. Iori is bad but Kyo is worse(more than Terry) because not only is he considered "the champ" in the world tournaments when there was a team effort, he was also the champ in the Jpn singles. Kyo is the main dude through most of the KOF's expect the Nests Saga(My Fave) and now as I have stated time and time again, looks like he is about to become the hero again.

Plus in the SvC crossovers it's Kyo not Terry or Ryo or Haohmaru being top dawg and if another one is made, I am sure the same lame thing will happen. Imagine if Terry had took over as the lead in MOTW's(still connected to FF)or was the lead in SvC you would not like it one bit well thats the way it is with Kyo.

but as I see it, I think he's going to get his power stolen by Ash. and in the NESTS saga, he kinda was the main (clones, anyone?*)

*I still think, that the whole NESTS thing was a horrible ripoff of Maximum Clonage (aka the Spider-Man Clone Saga)

brainchild81
Yeah that Sh!t was funny.

Though Cena is worse, because Kyo did lose to Gontuz and Terry never beat Yamazaki from the info I have viewed. Cena treated Khali and Umaga(two monsters who destroyed everyone)like punks. Nah. Terry's worse than Cena. Cena has gotten his @ss whooped. Kyo has too. The Bogarder hasn't IIRC.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Wrong. First off that chick you mean is Chizuru Kagura I take it, and she no where near hoggs the spotlight as Kyo and Iori. Terry was victorious in FF1,2,and RB if I recall.Terry & only Terry. Nobody else ever did anything in FF but him & nobody ever beat him. Kyo has been beat the f*ck up more than once.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Iori is bad but Kyo is worse(more than Terry) because not only is he considered "the champ" in the world tournaments when there was a team effort, he was also the champ in the Jpn singles. Kyo is the main dude through most of the KOF's expect the Nests Saga(My Fave) and now as I have stated time and time again, looks like he is about to become the hero again.
Plus in the SvC crossovers it's Kyo not Terry or Ryo or Haohmaru being top dawg and if another one is made, I am sure the same lame thing will happen. Imagine if Terry had took over as the lead in MOTW's(still connected to FF)or was the lead in SvC you would not like it one bit well thats the way it is with Kyo. It wouldn't have made any sense for Terry to be the main guy though. Ryo shouldn't even be mentioned. His bit*h ass ain't ever been up there in terms of popularity 'cuz he's a ripoff. Terry is Haoh & Kyo are waaaaaaaaaaaaay more popular than that bit*h who gets his ass beat by lil' girls dressed like cats. Kyo has been replaced by the homo brothers in KOF:MI anyways.Originally posted by The Cap'n
very crappy photo-manip job. my opinion.] laughing That's pretty coolOriginally posted by The Cap'n

Terry = Hulk Hogan
Ryu = Bret Hart
Kyo = John Cena
Iori = Stone Cold Steve Austin That's pretty much a good list

P-Geyser
Nah. Terry's worse than Cena. Cena has gotten his @ss whooped. Kyo has too. The Bogarder hasn't IIRC.

Wrong. As I pointed out Terry never beat Yamazaki. Cena has beaten every monster thrown at him.

Terry & only Terry. Nobody else ever did anything in FF but him & nobody ever beat him. Kyo has been beat the f*ck up more than once.

Well Fatal Fury is centered around Terry's story, the way most of KOF is centered around Kyo. Ofcourse the Nests Saga changed that but looks like it's reverting back to Kyo. See FF, FF2, 3 and RB dealt with a storyline. FF Special, and RB2 were just games put together without a true storyline to my knowledge. Kyo had 94, 95, 96, 97 with him victorious. That seems 4 to 4. Kyo did lose to gonutz but that was due heavily to his arrogance. Terry's character is way diffrent from Kyo's......aw f**k do you mind if we discuss this bit through PM since it has nothing to with Rugal?

It wouldn't have made any sense for Terry to be the main guy though. Ryo shouldn't even be mentioned. His bit*h ass ain't ever been up there in terms of popularity 'cuz he's a ripoff. Terry is Haoh & Kyo are waaaaaaaaaaaaay more popular than that bit*h who gets his ass beat by lil' girls dressed like cats. Kyo has been replaced by the homo brothers in KOF:MI

sad (feels bad for Ryo.) All I can say is that no matter what you say, Ryo is an SNK pioneer. Hell he is the only character to be in FF,AOF(his own game)plus KOF. It seems that SNK hold him in high reguards. smile

The Cap'n
Wrong. As I pointed out Terry never beat Yamazaki. Cena has beaten every monster thrown at him.

Well Fatal Fury is centered around Terry's story, the way most of KOF is centered around Kyo. Ofcourse the Nests Saga changed that but looks like it's reverting back to Kyo. See FF, FF2, 3 and RB dealt with a storyline. FF Special, and RB2 were just games put together without a true storyline to my knowledge. Kyo had 94, 95, 96, 97 with him victorious. That seems 4 to 4. Kyo did lose to gonutz but that was due heavily to his arrogance. Terry's character is way diffrent from Kyo's......aw f**k do you mind if we discuss this bit through PM since it has nothing to with Rugal?

sad (feels bad for Ryo.) All I can say is that no matter what you say, Ryo is an SNK pioneer. Hell he is the only character to be in FF,AOF(his own game)plus KOF. It seems that SNK hold him in high reguards. smile

To repeat, before his injury, Cena was getting punked by Orton quite a bit. (IIRC, The RAW before No Mercy, Orton RKO'd Cena into the announce table.)

The NESTs Saga did focus on Kyo (he got cloned).

shin_gear
Next argument I see I will request thread closure. 313

brainchild81
laughing Shut up mane. No arguments here. No name calling has occured. It's quite a civil debate, but PG is right about how this has gotten away from Rugal. Will continue this somewhere more fitting

shin_gear
laughing Shut up mane.131

NASA
Rugal Rules!

shin_gear
Rules Rugal!

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, something I found. http://orig11.deviantart.net/5d5f/f/2016/301/0/5/rugal_all_forms_v3_by_darkstormzero-damhql7.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.