Venom Or Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkhalen

Ozone
no expression Venom is better than the rest of them combined.

Darkhalen
I agree with you 100%

Darkhalen
P.S thanks to Venomous Yoshi for this Thread idea

Ozone
Seriously, Venom is much better than Carnage.

Carnage is too one-dimensional. I don't like him that much.

Darkhalen
Well I hate him he's just around to load on the symbiote bandwagon when people talk about him like i hope he's in 4 i think there are much better villains then him to use i hate the fact that venom is always now associated with carnage he should not exist

Venomous Yoshi
Darkhalen, instead of multiposting, just edit the first post and add whatever you want to it.

As long as it's within 15 minutes from posting the message, you can still edit it.

Darkhalen
Thank you for the Tip once again VY your advice is as ever very wise and useful now if only someone would help me escape my imprisonment in this Void

Venomous Yoshi
Which void do you mean?

Darkhalen
The infinite, unrestrained destruction Void of Chaos of which I must call abode

Venomous Yoshi
Good luck.

Darkhalen
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
Good luck.

LOL laughing laughing laughing laughing

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Venom

Kentai
venom. and how did you get in "your void"? ive been in this void for a week, and now your here with me?

...maybe i shouldnt have called ifrit a jack*ss

Darkhalen
After amassing my army of demon minions I tried to dominate the world an turn it into the Halen empire eons ago i was defeated and sealed away forever imprisoned with my Army that and also I said I liked Jar Jar Bink's.

please note since some people may think I'm being serious to my comment i would like to say one particular area of that comment is not true yeah I hate Jar Jar Bink's

Kentai
jar jar=kill jar jar. and i bet 100000 gil you and your army cant beat me

Darkhalen
My kingdom shall rule eternal foolish guardian I am the king nay the God of destruction, chaos and unending Darkness, and most importantly Xbox 360 LIVE, I shall never be destroyed as long as evil, malice and darkness corrupt worlds that and if I have a Laptop and Internet connection.

Venomous Yoshi
offtopic

Kentai
heh. you are nothing compared to me. i am the guardian of time and space. a single snap of my fingers, and you would have never existed. and my black magic can destroy a thousand lives with but a word.

Darkhalen
Fool I am beyond time I have existed before and will after time I control all and when I return I shall bless you with the power to annoy Venomous Yoshi 2X fold for you are a true opponent however none can match my greatness except for the Divine elders of the Shadowed Sun of Golden Blessing who imprisoned me here none may match my power

Darkhalen
Kentai I shall set up a thread for us on the Off-topic section to see who is far greater my friend and now we can get back to this topic.

Kentai
ok,dude.

Darkhalen
One more thing can I ask for your friendship as to Great beings in the same area could cause massive damage to those who dare oppose us and well i would like to be your friend if you would allow me.

Darkhalen
So anyway who thinks Carnage is dead

Darkhalen
Also venom is much better then carnage he can't match the original

Venomous Yoshi
Darkhalen, instead of multiposting, just edit the first post and add whatever you want to it.

As long as it's within 15 minutes from posting the message, you can still edit it.

Darkhalen
OK OK I understand I need to edit posts more sorry

Kentai
yes, yes, and yes.

Kentai
heh, venom is so awsome, he should have a themesong. like "Monster".

Venomous Yoshi
He doesn't need a theme song.

Barely any, if not none, of the Marvel heroes have a theme song.

Kentai
well, for spiderman's first movie, nickelback did the song "Hero". besides, "Monster" is awsome, and i think it suits venom.

also, do you think if i put a lot of off-topic in one of my posts, that some of my next posts will be on topic?

Venomous Yoshi
He might get a theme song in his spin-off movie.

Sam Z
Venom has a theme song.
Sounds a lot like Spider-man's except for the last line "spins a web, any size, catches thieves, makes them DIE!"big grin

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ozone
no expression Venom is better than the rest of them combined.
This thread isn't even. Its pretty obvious Venom is like, 10000 times better than everyone else. Toxin is kind of cool though.

Kentai
wait, dont you like spiderman though? wait a sec, hes a spy!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kentai
wait, dont you like spiderman though? wait a sec, hes a spy!
Spiderman isn't a choice in this thread. If he was, I would be saying his name as soon as I saw it without even looking at the other choices.

Kentai
whatever.

Darkhalen
Yes but he's not a Child of the Venom Symbiote that and he's not A villain Spidy wore the costume once but t belongs to Brock now.

Darkhalen
It seems there is nothing to talk about anymore on these threads until there is some new movie or comic news until then I wait in Nightmare tranquility.

Ozone
We can always just share our opinions.

Darkhalen
that is true

Im glad I now have 5 friends on this Forum smile

Kentai
yeah. wonder wat would have happened if spidy kept the sym and made it good

Darkhalen
Hmmm interesting wait no if he did that we wouldn't have had the Glory of Venom the greatest marvel character of all time!!!

however the prospect keeps entering my mind the symbiote was good to start with but it turned nasty when he separated from it but symbiote spidy to day would have been great, Ahhh my head hurts lackey bring me the blood of the divine intentions I must refresh myself

Kentai
ok, venom gets created, spidy gets new sym and keeps it and all the stuff in my above post. hows that?

Darkhalen
that is perfect

Kentai
i knew it was. and give another sym to mary jane, get it to be good, control it, and weve got an interesting story. plus mary jane would be very sexy with a sym.

Darkhalen
She could be the Venomous Queen

Kentai
yes she could. though for some reason i liked "the sexy spider"

Darkhalen
All bow to the great symbiote king Cobras

Kentai
what the hell?

Darkhalen
What do you think Kentai he's my Spider-man Villain he wishes to absorb the other symbiotes into him to become complete and perfect then rule the earth with his army he creates from his own substance

Kentai
except a Final Fantasy-like battle against him in which i win with ease.

Darkhalen
Of Course now before VY begins to get annoyed and snap I think we best return to the Topic at hand at least until tomorrow when VY is in a better mood

Kentai
yes. venom is better than carnage.

Ozone
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Of Course now before VY begins to get annoyed and snap I think we best return to the Topic at hand at least until tomorrow when VY is in a better mood
I doubt Venomous Yoshi is in a bad mood. If you two would stop talking about such random things in the threads, then you wouldn't have to worry about him that much.

Instead, why don't you create a thread in the "Off-Topic" forum or PM each other? It would be the smarter thing to do.

Darkhalen
Sorry Ozone I guess we get carried away

Kentai

Darkhalen
Once again with the dots

Kentai
you guess that we get carried away? look at our last few posts in these forums.

Darkhalen
Fair point

Kentai
yes i do.

venom is better

Ozone
venom is better
As if we didn't know that.

Kentai
yeah...carnage sucks. betcha you didnt know that.

Ozone
betcha you didnt know that.

Actually, I did.

Everybody knows that Carnage sucks.

Kentai
...i dont think arcinis did, though i havent heard of him for a while now

Arachnid1
Actually, I did.

Everybody knows that Carnage sucks.
No, carnage is cool. Just not asw cool as Toxin or Venom...

Kentai
nope, carnage sucks, and so does toxin and hybrid

Arachnid1
nope, carnage sucks, and so does toxin and hybrid
No. Carnage and Toxin are cool.

Darkhalen
No venom and scream are cool

Carnage and toxin are bad

Lasher, Agony are cool to and so is she-venom sometimes

Arachnid1
No. Carnage and Toxin are cool. So is Venom, Scream, and She-Venom.

Darkhalen
what about Agony, and Lasher

Kentai
i dont know about agony and lasher...agony is the purple chick, though.

i dunno bout lasher, carnage and toxin and hybrid are definetly out.

venom and scream are good

Darkhalen
Venom, Scream, Agony, Lasher and She-venom are the only good symbiotes but then again that's just my personal opinion

Darkhalen
They should bring those 3 LF syms back I mean the Goblin and Doc Ock came back so it's possible

Kentai
those 3? if you think lasher is a girl, your wrong. if you know hes not a girl, then why do you like him? and was he green or brown?

Darkhalen
Lasher a male host's name was trevor
Donna Diago = Scream
Leslie = Agony

Darkhalen
because he was cool and looked good I'll post a pic of him

Darkhalen
Here you go

Kentai
so hes called lasher because he uses those tentacles to "lash"?

Darkhalen
Here's the Whole Gang sorry about the quality

Kentai
whoah, why is it messed up? im curious

Darkhalen
I have no idea honest the quality on word is perfect

Kentai
wierd

Arachnid1
what about Agony, and Lasher

I'v truely never seen them in comics. I know how they look like but nothing about them so I cant really have an opinion.

Kentai
eh, whatever

Darkhalen
Yeah they only had a limited run what a shame still it manges to tell us Scream is ungrateful and insane

Darkhalen
I think we've finally run out of things to discuss about in this spider man forum, the posters have disappeared many going to the X-men, Batman and Video game forums

Darkhalen
Scream is Insane, upset, angry and ungrateful

Ozone
I don't like any of the Life Foundation symbiotes.
I think we've finally run out of things to discuss about in this spider man forum, the posters have disappeared many going to the X-men, Batman and Video game forums

Honestly, how many times are you going to post this?

Instead, try coming up with interesting things that we could discuss that's about Venom and/or Carnage.

Darkhalen
just thrice

Darkhalen
OK hows this venom is stupid now they've ruined him and carnage well i hate carnage anyway he should never have existed

Venomous Yoshi
Do you mean Gargan-Venom?

Darkhalen
Yes VY I do i don't know about you but he and the new look of venom are what have ruined him.

Venomous Yoshi
I agree.yes

Eddie Brock is the perfect Venom.

Kentai
hey, look at this. i actually agree with VY here.

Venomous Yoshi
As if you had a choice.

Ozone
I'm sure he didn't.

Darkhalen
indeed he had to agree

Kentai
...ya know, i couldve just said "oh, wait. carnage rocks." and become a total fan of him just to not agree with VY, because if we both agree on the same thing, its either ironic or simply stupid.

Darkhalen
or a rip in time and space would occur

Kentai
yeah, and VY would instead be CY.

Darkhalen
and I could be free but that may be to ambitious

Kentai
yeah.

venom's better

Venomous Yoshi
yeah, and VY would instead be CY.

Not really.

The word "venom," in the form of an adjective, is "venomous".

The word "carnage," on the other hand, doesn't have an adjective form.

Kentai
yeah, but it it would probly be something like Carnaging Yoshi

Venomous Yoshi
no expression "Carnaging" isn't a word.

Kentai
i know. im just making a point.

Venomous Yoshi
Point?

What point?

Kentai
the point that you could have been such a huge carnage fan you would make up a word for your name

Venomous Yoshi
I'm not a Carnage fan, so it doesn't matter.

Kentai
but what would it be like if you were?

Venomous Yoshi
I'm not a Carnage fan.

So, I don't care.

Kentai
oh forget about it

Ozone
Yeah, Kentai, it's not that serious.

Darkhalen
What Ozone said

Venomous Yoshi
Kentai, it's not that serious.

Exactly.

There was no point in him making such a big deal about it.

Mirai Gohan
The dude is seriously out of it.

Anyway, I still really like both characters but Venom's character is better because he has more depth to him whereas Carnage is just a psycho.

Darkhalen
correct

Mirai Gohan
Anyway, I'd love to see much more of Txoin. He's a great character but he just hasn't been used to his full potential.

Darkhalen
Did You vote for toxin

Kentai
probly

Darkhalen
you spelt Toxin Wrong

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Anyway, I still really like both characters but Venom's character is better because he has more depth to him whereas Carnage is just a psycho.

Exactly.

Carnage is too one-dimensional.

Darkhalen
he was made just for a symbiote band wagon and shift more copy's of comics but you are right Carnage is too one-dimensional.

Kentai
in the thinking area?

Darkhalen
Exactly.

Venomous Yoshi
Overall, he's too one-dimensional.

Darkhalen
This is his Mind

Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Rain Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Shriek Kill Kill Kill Venom does what he should have done from the start *absorbs carnage symbiote*

Venomous Yoshi
I never liked Carnage.

I never will.

Darkhalen
Niether will I VY my friend Neither will I

Kentai
if carnage was real (in real life) he would probly be dead already, cuz i would kill him

Venomous Yoshi
Yeah, right.

Darkhalen
true

Kentai
...hey, i REALLY hate carnage, so its possible

Venomous Yoshi
No, it isn't.

Darkhalen
unless you had another spawn of carnage then yeah but not on your own then again the surposed ''master of time'' could erase him from time or stop him bonding with the symbiote or stop Venom fighting Styx and stone

Kentai
yeah, or ill do the exciting and fun way: bring out my masamune and do a final fantasy-like battle

Ozone
You would lose, miserably.

Arachnid1
I can defeat carnage. By becomeing a comic writer and retconing his ass out of comics. wink

Ozone
I never liked Carnage.

I never will.

That goes for me, too.

Darkhalen
Me three carnage will always be at the bottom of the pile

I like the Life foundation Symbiotes more and they weren't in it that long

Kentai
You would lose, miserably.

how do you know

i could supernova his ass and BOOM! no more carnage.

i honestly hate that fool carnage

Darkhalen
welcome to the carnage killers guild you are member no. 346

Kentai
kool

steverules
She-venom...one sexy chick

Darkhalen
Are you serious why do people find these sexy

Scream, Agony, She-venom and god help us if there was ever a She-Carnage

Kentai
ok, Mary Jane She-Venom could be one sexy chick. ann, not so much.

steverules
I reckon She-carnage would be kinky in bed shifty

Darkhalen
Why do you people like them so much man

Agony, Scream, She-Venom honestly

wait now i know why

Kentai
because female syms are sexy of course! except ann she-venom. mary jane She-Venom hell ya, but not ann.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>