Superman Prime, Superman 1 million, and Pre Crisis Superman va Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus2
This is Jean again with the full power/potential of the Phoenix force against the three most powerful versions of Superman.

Personally I don't think this is even a fight and that Phoenix will punk them all instantly but I bet there are some here who disagree.

Burning thought
can superman...mans not blitz her before she can use its power?

Gecko4lif
wow.... you need to read some x men comics..... this isnt even a remotely good fight

Darth_Erebus2
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
wow.... you need to read some x men comics..... this isnt even a remotely good fight

I know it isn't. But there are people on this board who think Superman Prime is a match for LT and PC Supes is a match for marvel universe.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

i prob do, can she think faster than they can move or use it faster?

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
I know it isn't. But there are people on this board who think Superman Prime is a match for LT and PC Supes is a match for marvel universe.
No one on this site believes superman prime is lts match or that precrisis supes can take the marvel verse.

Violent2Dope
Didn't Supes 1 mill pull a galaxie's worth of planets to a different galaxy? I don't think the Supers win this, just askin.

vlaaad12345
Precrisis supes,I think it was only a solar system though not sure,supes 1mill held a galaxy with tk though.

Burning thought
ime still wondering, how does phoenix force work, is it always active, can she activate its power before the supes can get to her?

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2
This is Jean again with the full power/potential of the Phoenix force against the three most powerful versions of Superman.

Personally I don't think this is even a fight and that Phoenix will punk them all instantly but I bet there are some here who disagree.

jean ftw

ragesRemorse
It's Superman, superman 1 mill at that come on. Superman 1 mill wins just because he has all of the abilities of your wildest imagination. We only have one issue to go off of, not much is known.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1 rather easily .

B.A
big grin

Decimus
So who would win... I say phoenix the abstract entity without a humanoid host. I personally believe any of the supermen listed would destroy the phoenix in a humanoid shell. Xorn killed Jean.

Sirius77
team.I doubt the pheonix force is over myx.

Red Shift
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It's Superman, superman 1 mill at that come on. Superman 1 mill wins just because he has all of the abilities of your wildest imagination. We only have one issue to go off of, not much is known.

Erm... No.

Xplosive
Full Power Phoenix Force agianst those three.
Phoenix Force wins easily without any effort.

B.A
Originally posted by Sirius77
team.I doubt the pheonix force is over myx. Christ man!!!

he had help and Mxy could have just errased him. He was also powered up.

Christ!!

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by Sirius77
team.I doubt the pheonix force is over myx.

Yeah because SMP is so f*cking powerful he resists the likes of Mxy.

starlock
Phoenix for the win

I would love to read more on superman i million,but from what we have so far, i dont think its enough to give the supes team the win

Galan007
Xorneto once sent out an EMP which not only gave Jean (as Phoenix) a fatal stroke -- but in turn, blew the Phoenix-Force itself into billions of pieces.

I'm not saying who wins, but....
Superman 1M has already shown that, in a weakened state, he can utilize very potent/concentrated EMP blasts against his opponents.

Just saying... 313

LordKaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Xorneto once sent out an EMP which not only gave Jean (as Phoenix) a fatal stroke -- but in turn, blew the Phoenix-Force itself into billions of pieces.

I'm not saying who wins, but....
Superman 1M has already shown that, in a weakened state, he can utilize very potent/concentrated EMP blasts against his opponents.

Just saying... 313

The EMP did nothing to the force, it was a forced resurrection initiated by the Shi'ar that caused the Phoenix to shatter. The events that lead up to the death of Jean Grey had already been preordained as the Phoenix spoke of how she would have to die "blood and sacrifice" when she showed Xavier the future of Here comes tomorrow. Considering she had just come out of the sun and used it to rebuild herself, Wolverine and create a ship, I doubt an EMP of any magnitude would have killed her if she had not already foretold her own death.

Doom and Gloom
since Prime threads seem popular now....bump

Lord Feron
Spite! 3 dead supes floating in the river.

Bentley
Prime solos.

xJLxKing
Pheonix beat them unless they stop Jean from becoming Pheonix.

Now I got a question. Is Mxy scared of SM1? Why???

Avlon
Supermen stomp.

skyfather
phoenix with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.