Battlezone:quanchi112 vs nverbeenwthagirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is the second Battle Zone fight. I will also ask nonparticipants to also with hold from posting until its over with. This is a nonofficial standard match here with nverbeenwthagirl representing Darkseid and I will be representing Thanos. Here are some of the stipulations with regards to our debate....

Nverbeenwthagirl is allowed to use Darkseid appearances up until Seven Soldiers. That is the cutoff point. there are no future showing allowed for Darkseid except Foundations. With regards to Foundations nverbeenwthagirl can reference anything the younger Darkseid did in that story. GDS is out.

We will not be using any crossovers in this debate whatsoever.

I can use any Thanos appearances that are canon to his character. No future stuff with Thanos as well.

We both are not allowed to use any showings that are just plain ridiculous. This may include the following:
1.Slipping in the grass
2.Getting arrested
3.Punks beating down a god
4.Off panel losses(the battles in which these characters lose but must occur on panel,if the battle takes place off panel and just the victor is show it has no place here.
5.Falling down a couple of steps.
To sum all this up we are discounting their ridiculous moments.

With regards to the previous debate this one is pretty much a standard win or loss here. The judges will be deciding on who wins a simple majority. That's all. There are no stalemates either.

The debate will begin Saturday AM and end at the stroke of midnight on Monday evening.

The loser wont be able to post in the comic book vs section from Tuesday morning on for one month. Meaning that he wont be able to respond to anything that is being said about the debate and will have to just simply wait. Now that is punishment.

This one is for blood people.

SnazzySmurph
Have you taken Time Zones into account for the "stroke of midnight"?

Validus
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Have you taken Time Zones into account for the "stroke of midnight"?
Come on now.

quanchi112
i am creating the same exact thread over again. i repeat no one respond to anything in there. if any mods come in here note that i recreated the same exact thread as two people have already responded to it.

quanchi112
if a mod sees this please slash this one out and keep the one open with no responses as nver and i will begin with the debate tomorrow.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Validus
Come on now. srug It wasn't mentioned, so I didn't know if they were in the same time zone, were going by Greenwitch Standard, or what.

I'll remove myself now.

Validus
Originally posted by quanchi112
if a mod sees this please slash this one out and keep the one open with no responses as nver and i will begin with the debate tomorrow.
Smurph brought up a good point about the timezone. Probably shouldn't just ignore it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Validus
Smurph brought up a good point about the timezone. Probably shouldn't just ignore it. nver and i will deal with that. this all could be handled through a pm.

SnazzySmurph
nver and i will deal with that. this all could be handled through a pm. My apologies. If the judges cast their vote in for "Smurph", "Validus" or "Teh Timezone", then you'll know it's my fault for starting this. schmoll

I'm so ashamed.

Air Legend
nver and i will deal with that. this all could be handled through a pm.
Make a poll quanchi

pr1983
Guys, take it outside please... is this an actual bz match?

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by pr1983
Guys, take it outside please... is this an actual bz match? Not anymore. ermm

lordboo
Guys, take it outside please... is this an actual bz match?
how about we take you outside!chair

Mr.Biscuits
Draw.

Grinning Goku
This is an utterly lame idea.

Magee
Two retards insulting each other, I like it.

llagrok
who're the judges?

batdude123
Originally posted by Magee

Lawlz.

That's exactly what this is gonna be.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Magee

Survival of the Durest! survialdurest

Priest
ok, so me thinks their gonna just copy ideas form Goober's and Trick's threadermm

King_Mungi
I will also ask nonparticipants to also with hold from posting until its over with.

I declare this thread a success

Validus
Originally posted by Priest
ok, so me thinks their gonna just copy ideas form Goober's and Trick's threadermm
Nvr is going to copy ideas from Trickster? Talk about being screwed.

Martian_mind
So....why does everyone care so much about Thanos Vs Darkseid?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So....why does everyone care so much about Thanos Vs Darkseid? My big cragfaced guy can beat up your big cragfaced guy.

Validus
Who is everyone? We just want to see one of these guys gone for a month.

batdude123
Originally posted by Creshosk
My big cragfaced guy can beat up your big cragfaced guy.

In a nutshell, yes...

Martian_mind

Pffft.

Beetlebrow>Craggy face.

masterbruce

wait, who does? (no offense to Nvr and Quanchi)

Martian_mind
Originally posted by masterbruce
wait, who does? (no offense to Nvr and Quanchi)

Tricker
Goober
Nvr
Quanchi
Escatado
etc...

Creshosk
Pffft.

Beetlebrow>Craggy face. Somehow I don't think that Darkseid & Thanos vs Martian Manhunter would turn out too well.

Martian_mind
Somehow I don't think that Darkseid & Thanos vs Martian Manhunter would turn out too well.

Who said i was talking about a fight?

just saying that if the choice was between my face looking like the old cracked ass of a park statue or a David boreanaz-esque overhanging brow i know what i'd pick.

Creshosk
Who said i was talking about a fight?

just saying that if the choice was between my face looking like the old cracked ass of a park statue or a David boreanaz-esque overhanging brow i know what i'd pick. I already have deepset eyes, so I think I've made my choice.

Martian_mind
I already have deepset eyes, so I think I've made my choice.

You made the right one ermm

Symmetric Chaos

Now we just need an AbrahamLincoln fanboy and the triad will be complete evillaugh

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Now we just need an AbrahamLincoln fanboy and the triad will be complete evillaugh

laughing

It didn't used to be a big deal. the whole thing got out of control when Quanchi, Panthergod, and a few other trolls showed up and starting using Jeph Loeb's writing as a justification for trolling and saying that DS loses to Supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing

It didn't used to be a big deal. the whole thing got out of control when Quanchi, Panthergod, and a few other trolls showed up and starting using Jeph Loeb's writing as a justification for trolling and saying that DS loses to Supes. again lepb didnt write the only losses to superman. how cant u get that? if jeph loeb wrote them all ud have a case but he didnt and u dont have a case.

quanchi112
as long as nver agrees here is the whole ban thing. the loser will still be able to read the posts AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POSST HERE IN THE COMIC BOOK VS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH STARTING TUESDAY MORNING. immediately after the debate and the judges have rendered their decision the loser can post but the following morning they cant post jus here in the comic vs forum for month. if the post in this four weeks a mod can come in and ban them for two months.

the real punishment will be seeing the debating and not being allowed to participtae here for 4 months.

note that the loser can post anywhere else excpet the comic vs for 4 weeks from that tuesday morning.

Soljer
laughing

It didn't used to be a big deal. the whole thing got out of control when Quanchi, Panthergod, and a few other trolls showed up and starting using Jeph Loeb's writing as a justification for trolling and saying that DS loses to Supes.

It wasn't a big deal till Trickster, Nvr, and a few other trolls showed up and started blowing Darkseid's feats out of proportion and stroking him endlessly.

See how easy that is?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
It wasn't a big deal till Trickster, Nvr, and a few other trolls showed up and started blowing Darkseid's feats out of proportion and stroking him endlessly.

See how easy that is?

People seem to blow Thanos feats all the time. Forgetting he really is just a big Durable punching bag.

quanchi112
we will begin answering and addressing these feats tomorrow.we shall let the judges decide who is exaggerating and who isnt.

masterbruce
we will begin answering and addressing these feats tomorrow.we shall let the judges decide who is exaggerating and who isnt. who are the judges?

Creshosk
we will begin answering and addressing these feats tomorrow.we shall let the judges decide who is exaggerating and who isnt. By addressing the feats you'd be commenting on the oppostie character. Forgive me if I'm mistaken but isn't that against the rules you and Nvr set up?

Mr.Biscuits
So if it's a draw do they both gotta leave?

Soljer
By addressing the feats you'd be commenting on the oppostie character. Forgive me if I'm mistaken but isn't that against the rules you and Nvr set up?

Nvr wanted that rule, but quanchi refused to accept.

If I recall correctly.

Creshosk
Nvr wanted that rule, but quanchi refused to accept.

If I recall correctly. alright.. so this wil devolve into the standard debate then...

quanchi112
alright.. so this wil devolve into the standard debate then... of course.

Martian_mind
You were expecting an exceptional debate then?

quanchi112
the punishment for the loser is oh so cruel. not being able to post for four weeks starting tuesday morning. being able to see posts but not being able to respond.

so delightful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
who are the judges? blair wind,illadelp, and soljer.

quanchi112
Guys, take it outside please... is this an actual bz match? i created another thread and yes it is. this is the macth i wanted u to judge for but thatnver turned u down for.

Creshosk
You were expecting an exceptional debate then? No, I was pretty much expecting that if that rule were in place that it'd soon be broken by both parties and devolve into the standard squabbling... but hoped it would last at least until the debate started at least.

pr1983
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Not anymore. ermm

ah...

Originally posted by lordboo
how about we take you outside!chair

maybe later...

i created another thread and yes it is. this is the macth i wanted u to judge for but thatnver turned u down for.

but is it in this thread or the other one? and can you give me a link please?

quanchi112
No, I was pretty much expecting that if that rule were in place that it'd soon be broken by both parties and devolve into the standard squabbling... but hoped it would last at least until the debate started at least. no i didnt accept this rule and it will be a normal debate here tomorrow. if someone attacks the other it will really hurt their case. this about pwning someones points not attacking thier intelligence. anyways i have to get some sleep as i have a debate to begin tomorrow.

big grin

Creshosk
no i didnt accept this rule and it will be a normal debate here tomorrow. if someone attacks the other it will really hurt their case. this about pwning someones points not attacking thier intelligence. anyways i have to get some sleep as i have a debate to begin tomorrow.

big grin So it'll become just you two attacking eachother.. same as always...

quanchi112
ah...

maybe later...

but is it in this thread or the other one? and can you give me a link please? certainly.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t466263.html

remember the loser cannot post but can remain here pr for 4 weeks.

the four weeks start tuesday morning and will end four weeks exactly. the loser will be allowed to post in any other forum but the comic vs forum for that four weeks. if the loser violates this the mod meaning you will ban the violater for 2 months becuz of not honoring the agreement.

the real punishment wil be the loser seeing people dicussing the debate and what not and be powerless for four weeks and has to sit and watch eevryone else have fun.

pr1983
certainly.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t466263.html

remember the loser cannot post but can remain here pr for 4 weeks.

the four weeks start tuesday morning and will end four weeks exactly. the loser will be allowed to post in any other forum but the comic vs forum for that four weeks. if the loser violates this the mod meaning you will ban the violater for months becuz of not honoring the agreement.

laughing

did you clear that with rex?

quanchi112
So it'll become just you two attacking eachother.. same as always... u really are very negative. i tried to give u the benefit of the doubt.

quanchi112
laughing

did you clear that with rex? no. if the mods dont agree then nver and i will be held by the honor code. we shook hands online. i will honor it and i believe nver will. this is a bet pretty much and if i lose i will pony up.

quanchi112
if the mods agree it is 2 month temp ban for violating this.

pr1983
if the mods agree it is 2 month temp ban for violating this.

best to ask rex... i cant ban, so i couldnt enforce the ruling etc...

Martian_mind
best to ask rex... i cant ban, so i couldnt enforce the ruling etc...

Huh,the impotent mod.

Creshosk
Huh,the impotent mod. And he has more 'potent' than you.

Martian_mind
And he has more 'potent' than you.

Well,that insult fails just from the lack of sense it makes.

Creshosk
Well,that insult fails just from the lack of sense it makes. the impotent mod has more potency than you, so you're less than potent.

Way to kill the joke by making ne explain it...

And why aren't you in our MSN chat group?

Dreamcatcher
I hope you know fellow posters(not nvr, and quinchi) that we are the real losers of this bout between peers. What would the forum be like without these two, or one of them for that matter.....

Soljer
Definitely thumb up on the full scans.

Of course, then you're limited by the number of pictures per post, but since there's no post limit, I guess it's no biggie.

Jyppe
Apparently someone doesn't grasp the concept of PIS/Jobbing smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
Apparently someone doesn't grasp the concept of PIS/Jobbing smile

Are you referring to Quanchi's attacking of 'Seid based on Superman's showings against him, or Nvr's defending of Superman based on all of his insane feats?

Soljer
Oh, and...

Holy jesus, but Quanchi is typing like a human being!!

Dreamcatcher
This is honestly one of the greatest debates of all time. This is probably the most fun I've ever had reading an argument.

Dreamcatcher
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK Quan Before I get to posting my scans of DS power, Let's note that that Superman has some of the fastest reaction times in comics history. If you look at the scan, it clearly shows Blur lines drawn into DS hands. Showing that he actually just speed blitzed superman before he had time to react. We also know that DS One shotted Superman and Superman was UNCONCIOUS. That is right folks, DS did in one hit, what no one else in the history of Superman has done. Knocked him out in one fell swoop.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
laughing

Be nice.

Magee
Dreamcatcher your taking the piss, you must be? The way people debate comics is just so stupid its unreal. They love to debate them like its all one big continiuity by the same person who knows every thing and any thing about the characters and all writers stick to a consistent power level. Sorry but it doesnt work like that, its border line retarded to debate in a vs thread between comic characters, writers tend to worry about the story line rather than who did what, to who, where, when and what there power limit is... wacko

Air Legend
Be nice.
Wut up baboon? 313

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Air Legend
Wut up baboon? 313
coming from the donkey...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
coming from the donkey...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing eek! laughing out loud

Harry Fingerman
Umm... who stole quan's account, and why does he have so many of his own scans?

Does anyone else feel that a ploy was made before they made him?
Like, I'm not the puppeteer, but someone is, it seems like...

Just saying...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

Just saying...

He does have a shit load of scans. But as always, I can find something to use for my purposes even in his scans. Plus There is a method and logic to my arguing. I haven't even begun yet. Just wait till After church tomorrow lol. I'll be fully awake and able to develope my argument better. I'm gaining a lil momentum now. I'm sure he's got some surpises in store from all these newly found scans of his. I"m ready.

quanchi112

Just saying... First off i have a ton of shit on disk thank you very much. i have all of Thanso appearances pretty much and a huge kirby torrent of oodles of ds stuff. I can turn it up a notch when i want to. It is how i roll. In a serious debate wit judges i will bring it. It ook me hours to post all this shit in order on my photobucket account. Was worth it. And you aint seen nothing yet. And thank guy for helping me out with komicslive and some other places to finish up my evidence.

wink

Soljer

Just saying...

Not only that, but his grammar, syntax, and spelling have undergone an entire metamorphosis.

Air Legend

Just saying...
He's your creation, remember? laughing

quanchi112
He's your creation, remember? laughing He can say whatever he wants. It is a compliment. I will love it if people say quanchi wasnt posting for his battle. should i not use proper grammar in my posts so people will believe me. I can turn it on whenever I want to.

Again this whole forum underestimated me. It isnt over yet but I am a lot smarter than most of you think I am. I have always known what I am doing.

smile

quanchi112
Not only that, but his grammar, syntax, and spelling have undergone an entire metamorphosis. I told you I would clean this up for a serious debate. I am big on grammar but not online and this isnt a class. But if this is an official debate I will definitely put some thought and effort into it and not just rattle off posts like i have so many times in the past. wink

quanchi112
He does have a shit load of scans. But as always, I can find something to use for my purposes even in his scans. Plus There is a method and logic to my arguing. I haven't even begun yet. Just wait till After church tomorrow lol. I'll be fully awake and able to develope my argument better. I'm gaining a lil momentum now. I'm sure he's got some surpises in store from all these newly found scans of his. I"m ready. This is my first online forum. The reason i came here was to argue Darkseid vs Thanos. I was a bit rusty when i came in and didnt know how to do a damn thing. I read a lot in my four months here and refreshed my memory banks here. But know this I came here to find someone like you. A Darkseid fanatic and once and for all show that Thanos is his better. This is what brought me here. I hope you are ready for me. I didnt underestimate you and I hope you didnt underestimate me. I know from your usual posting it wasnt your best and you werent really putting your all into each and every post but neither was I. This is what it is all about. I refuse to lose.

Bring it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is my first online forum. The reason i came here was to argue Darkseid vs Thanos. I was a bit rusty when i came in and didnt know how to do a damn thing. I read a lot in my four months here and refreshed my memory banks here. But know this I came here to find someone like you. A Darkseid fanatic and once and for all show that Thanos is his better. This is what brought me here. I hope you are ready for me. I didnt underestimate you and I hope you didnt underestimate me. I know from your usual posting it wasnt your best and you werent really putting your all into each and every post but neither was I. This is what it is all about. I refuse to lose.

Bring it.
Dear Child.

quanchi112
Dear Child. I take this debate very seriously as should you. I do think you are going all out here and want to win it badly.

who will win quan or nver?

monday evening at the stroke of midnight we will all find out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I take this debate very seriously as should you. I do think you are going all out here and want to win it badly.

who will win quan or nver?

monday evening at the stroke of midnight we will all find out.

Nah. I dont' want to win badly. Im just arguing per forum rules and as I always have. I just have a method. The larger piece wont' be revieled until the summation. That is when it gets good.

Bad Ash231
Not only that, but his grammar, syntax, and spelling have undergone an entire metamorphosis.

NzlG28B-R8Y

quanchi112
Nah. I dont' want to win badly. Im just arguing per forum rules and as I always have. I just have a method. The larger piece wont' be revealed until the summation. That is when it gets good. i am sure you are going to try and drop some bombshell then. I can see you trying something like this. Do not wait to long and go for the jugular like I am with each post my argument is building. Can you feel it? Momentum as it builds against you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i am sure you are going to try and drop some bombshell then. I can see you trying something like this. Do not wait to long and go for the jugular like I am with each post my argument is building. Can you feel it? Momentum as it builds against you.

Oh sweet child. Wait for it. When the tactic is finally revieled and the research is done, all you have done will be done for naught. big grin

Captain REX
No offense, but that post made me think of cybersex, Quanchi, and Nvr's response didn't help.

*snicker*

In all seriousness, let's keep things civil. Air Legend, next time you come into this thread just to insult, I'll eat you.

Mr Master
Quan,

I'm very impressed, where has all this skill been hidin?
(never had a beef with you but still, just sayin, wow)

Kid came out gunz blazin, and deserves a big thumb up

Air Legend
Originally posted by Captain REX
Air Legend, next time you come into this thread just to insult, I'll eat you.
And I'll just report you to the administrator for not doing your job on the
"who accepts my challenge of darkseid vs thanos thread" wink

Blur
What did he do?

Air Legend
Originally posted by Blur
Is is a mod... confused
dur
Originally posted by Blur
laughing
Do you have anything better to do with your time than troll?
Seriously, you don't know either one of us so GTFO.

Air Legend
I thought nvr started out really strong, but quanchi did a good job responding to his opening statement.

llagrok
I thought nvr started out really strong, but quanchi did a good job responding to his opening statement.

Quanchi has a lot of moot points.

Some of the things he posts aren't impressive at all, he's lucky that Nvr hasn't called him on the fact that Thanos has like 2 martial art feats.

Blur
dur

Do you have anything better to do with your time than troll?
Seriously, you don't know either one of us so GTFO. Troll?

The mod just warned you so who's the troll.

Apart from you no one has said a bad word about me I think, its you that seems to be disliked or wanted to get out. smile

Larceny
Um whens the debate over?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Captain REX
In all seriousness, let's keep things civil. Air Legend, next time you come into this thread just to insult, I'll eat you. laughing out loud

this post made me cry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
Um whens the debate over? tonight at midnight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
tonight at midnight.
I"d rather end it early. Like say in 30 minutes. I'm tired of the thread myself.

Utrigita
Looking forward to see how the winner is...

Kurash
this debate is goin as i thought

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kurash
this debate is goin as i thought

In circles. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
In circles. laughing laughing laughing we both made our points. we will see who presented the better case in the eyes of the judges.

TricksterPriest
So the match is over?

quanchi112
So the match is over? yes we are awaiting the judges decisions.

Soljer
*dances*

batdude123
Who are the judges?

TricksterPriest
Soljer, Blair, and 'delph.

quanchi112
Soljer, Blair, and 'delph. how often is blair on here. dont see him to often.

guy222
good job gentlemen

Air Legend
Damn that debate is going to take the judges forever to read..

Also, what the hell is up with all these sock accounts of late?

quanchi112
Damn that debate is going to take the judges forever to read..

Also, what the hell is up with all these sock accounts of late? Hopefully they are really reading it thoroughly. The suspense is killing me but I want them to read both of our arguments and then render their decision.

Soljer
I read along through like page 7 or 8 or something (I'm on fourty posts per page - so there are only like 11 pages total, if I recall correctly.)

You guys definitely must have been going back and forth too quick after that...

stick out tongue.

quanchi112
I read along through like page 7 or 8 or something (I'm on fourty posts per page - so there are only like 11 pages total, if I recall correctly.)

You guys definitely must have been going back and forth too quick after that...

stick out tongue. Just please make sure you read it all. i knew we went back and forth a lot in between there for a bit. I presented evidence all the way up until the end as did nver.

Soljer
No sweat, I'm not gonna skim anything.

I don't judge that way.

quanchi112
No sweat, I'm not gonna skim anything.

I don't judge that way. thumb up

Kurash
yes it went in circles

the beginning it was actually a lot smoother than i thought it would be, but through the middle quan did exactly as i thought hed do . . .

play the superman card and play it often . . . over and over again, thank god i didnt judge cause it didnt prove anything

CaptainStoic
I wish I could have been a judge too... awwww shucks.

quanchi112
yes it went in circles

the beginning it was actually a lot smoother than i thought it would be, but through the middle quan did exactly as i thought hed do . . .

play the superman card and play it often . . . over and over again, thank god i didnt judge cause it didnt prove anything then you didnt read the whole thing. ill respond to you after the judges decide on this. i guessed you missed all of Thanos feats I laid out.

illadelph12
Deliberating...

Kurash
then you didnt read the whole thing. ill respond to you after the judges decide on this. i guessed you missed all of Thanos feats I laid out.

acutally i read the entire thing, and yes i did find that you did a good job in some parts, but i thought you played the superman card way to much

quanchi112
acutally i read the entire thing, and yes i did find that you did a good job in some parts, but i thought you played the superman card way to much nevr and i went back and forth about supes. also note he brought him up first. i used it to back up my theory that ds is lacking in durability.

Kurash
nevr and i went back and forth about supes. also note he brought him up first. i used it to back up my theory that ds is lacking in durability.

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Desaad
i skimmed the thing a bit.

while i didn't agree with a lot of his points, and there were a lot of places that i personally would have refuted/called him on, quanchi was the winner so far as I could see it.

as much due to nvr's ineptitude as anything though.

Soljer
Originally posted by Desaad

while i didn't agree with a lot of his points, and there were a lot of places that i personally would have refuted/called him on, quanchi was the winner so far as I could see it.

You could always challenge him?

I've seen you post quite a few times, and you definitely seem way more knowledgeable about 'Seid than Nvr.

And Quanchi's always up for backing Thanos...

Desaad
i thought i wasn't allowed to post in that thread? every time someone posted, they were asked to stop.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I'm so glad your opinion doesn't matter.

Bad Ash231
Nvr forgot this feat...

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6087/ssosv004121rd8mwok7.th.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4940/ssosv004174cl2dfol9.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Nvr forgot this feat...

No I didn't . It was in my section on DS durability.

Soljer
i thought i wasn't allowed to post in that thread? every time someone posted, they were asked to stop.

It's a little much to explain all at once, but there is this thing here called the "Battlezone," where a poster can challenge another poster to a one on one debate.

That thread was devoted to their battlezone - their one on one debate.

You could do similarly - challenge Quan to a one on one battlezone, pick some judges, pick a 'time limit' and go at it.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Nvr forgot this feat...

Dunno what it is - for a reason.

The Judges haven't voted yet.

It'd be nice if they weren't influenced beforehand by anything but Quanchi's and Nvr's posts.

starking
I have to give Quan his props, he did bring a decent argument to the table, and it was almost as if he was a different person. But......he didn't really show any feats that would put Thanos on par with Ds......so I really don't see how he could win this, with the evidence he provided.

nvrbeenwthagirl

You skimmed it a bit and have the ****ing nerve to say I was inept. How about reading the whole damned thing first.

Desaad
You skimmed it a bit and have the ****ing nerve to say I was inept. How about reading the whole damned thing first.

i don't have to keep my hand on a hot stove for 20 minutes to determine it is hot, or rub my nose in cow poop to know that it stinks.

i'll read the whole thing when i have time, but from my skim it seems that a lot of quanchi's points were not properly addressed, and you didn't refute enough of his thanos feats, in large part because you obviously don't have a wealth of knowledge on the character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i don't have to keep my hand on a hot stove for 20 minutes to determine it is hot, or rub my nose in cow poop to know that it stinks.

i'll read the whole thing when i have time, but from my skim it seems that a lot of quanchi's points were properly addressed, and you didn't refute enough of his thanos feats, in large part because you obviously don't have a wealth of knowledge on the character.
There wasn't a feat he posted about thanos that I didn't refute. Sorry you didnt' take the time to read it all before you put your foot in your mouth. And he certainly didn't dispute my reasoning. I even beat him to the punch on the superman thing, which was his main stchick. Now cool it.

Desaad
It's a little much to explain all at once, but there is this thing here called the "Battlezone," where a poster can challenge another poster to a one on one debate.

That thread was devoted to their battlezone - their one on one debate.

You could do similarly - challenge Quan to a one on one battlezone, pick some judges, pick a 'time limit' and go at it.

interesting.

thanks for the information.

i might have time to do this this weekend, but i doubt he wants to argue the same thing again so soon!

probably don't have the energy to write as much as those too anyway.

still, might be fun.

Desaad
There wasn't a feat he posted about thanos that I didn't refute. Sorry you didnt' take the time to read it all before you put your foot in your mouth. And he certainly didn't dispute my reasoning. I even beat him to the punch on the superman thing, which was his main stchick. Now cool it.

i've been cool from the beginning. you are the one resorting to swearing and personal attacks.

you didn't refute certain points in the way that they should have been refuted, in the way you would have if you had read the issues in question. i won't go into detail because i don't want to influence the judges by demonstrating specifics points, but i'd be happy to take your issues one by one after a decision has been reached, if you so desire.

Blair Wind
how often is blair on here. dont see him to often.

Every day. I'm surprised you've never really seen me around, most everyone knows me around here. ermm

Anyways, Ill judge tomorrow (tuesday) sometime because I need to think more about it.

Soljer
i've been cool from the beginning. you are the one resorting to swearing and personal attacks.

you didn't refute certain points in the way that they should have been refuted, in the way you would have if you had read the issues in question. i won't go into detail because i don't want to influence the judges by demonstrating specifics points, but i'd be happy to take your issues one by one after a decision has been reached, if you so desire.

Uhhmmm...

Even if he doesn't desire - I'd like you to.

After the judging, of course, but, just to get a clearer picture and clearer handle on things.

Desaad
Uhhmmm...

Even if he doesn't desire - I'd like you to.

After the judging, of course, but, just to get a clearer picture and clearer handle on things.

sure.

in the mean time i'll read the thread more carefully.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
I have to give Quan his props, he did bring a decent argument to the table, and it was almost as if he was a different person. But......he didn't really show any feats that would put Thanos on par with Ds......so I really don't see how he could win this, with the evidence he provided. Did you read my argument at all. Another thing is you have always backed up Darkseid. Of course you wouldnt give me the win. Bottom line is this some will say I won some will say I lost. it is how these things go and I know this. You cannot convince everyone. Some people's opinions minds are already made up.

Soljer
Did you read my argument at all. Another thing is you have always backed up Darkseid. Of course you wouldnt give me the win. Bottom line is this some will say I won some will say I lost. it is how these things go and I know this. You cannot convince everyone. Some people's opinions minds are already made up.

Correction; a LOT of peoples' minds are already made up.

Kurash
You cannot convince everyone. Some people's opinions minds are already made up.

or so you choose to belileve

quanchi112
Correction; a LOT of peoples' minds are already made up. Well you are probably right. That is why I tried to not pick someone as a judge that leaned to far over the line to Darkseid. Some people wouldnt believe Jack Kirby if he told them that Thanos could beat him. laughing

Larceny
Is Quan hated more than Nvr?

nvrbeenwthagirl

That is why it's called debating. Everyone isn't going to see it the same way. And I didn't personally attack you. I hadn't call you any names. You are actually the one who attacked me. Remember calling me inept? Yeah. that is what I thought. Hell Quan didn't attack DS that way that I would have. Next time I'll challenge quan to swap and we'll argue for the other guy. And who's to say what should have been refuted.

quanchi112
or so you choose to belileve You know how rare it would be to convince every single person who read it you won.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>