Resident evil role play site!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonspider
The ultimate website where you can create your own character! Will you help defend humanity? Or the umbrella corporation? YOU DECIDE!!

dragonspider
edit for spam

Darth Extecute
I this is both the wrong forum, and against the rules.. From what I recall, it's against the rules to advertise other forums.. At least that's what I was told about a year ago..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I this is both the wrong forum, and against the rules.. From what I recall, it's against the rules to advertise other forums.. At least that's what I was told about a year ago.. And you're right.

Ridley_Prime
In before Lana. stick out tongue

Someone whose been a member here as long as you should know better than to advertise, and I don't really see how a Resident Evil RP has any relevance on a board meant for respecting video game characters. erm

dragonspider
Yeah, I dint know i couldnt post the link, but this forum is so confusing that I posted dbz stuff in a super-man spot.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

They're pretty straightforward. Don't do it again.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.