pic of my girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
ok i got my scanner working, heres a pic of her aint she a cutie smile

BackFire349
heres another one.

BackFire349
last but not least.

yerssot
nice, last one seems familiar

BackFire349
how bout some feed back guys smile

Raz
Is this the one with PMS?

You both look great!

*crosses fingers and hopes BF got his girlfriends permission*

BackFire349
permission for what? to post here, nah, i dont need it, she'll never know, she hates movies and will never come here for any reason. yeah, its the one that had pms

Tex
Yeah, she's really cute.
So does she have a name?wink

BackFire349
oh, lol yeah. i have several for her, but the only on thats fitting for public is stacy smile

Dexx
hey..nice catch overthere bf....what hapenned to that last picture...

BackFire349
oh, i fold it and keep it in my wallet, so i can look at her at work and stuff. thats why its all screwed up. im glad you guys think she's cute smile

Gundark
She's cute, BackFire. Hope the PMS goes away.

BackFire349
oh, its been gone for a while. she's her good ol fun self again.

zimbo
How old is she?

mechmoggy
Give it another 28 days my man and she'll make you pay all over again! eek!

Your both looking well in that last one, who's taking the piccy's though?

BackFire349
i took the top 2, my mom took the one with both of us.

zimbo
So how old is she??

BackFire349
she is 13

zimbo
Oh! come on!
Say true.

BackFire349
she's 18, 19 in febuary.

zimbo
Thet's better.

Gundark
I bet she's not a big fan of Leatherface. hehehe.

BackFire349
yeah, if she was 13 id never show her pic to anyone or even speak of her for fear of getting arrested.

BackFire349
no, no she's not, but sometimes in bed i put a leatherface mask on and go wild on her, she enjoys that. im joking by the way.

zimbo
Do you ever been arrested?
Just interested.

BackFire349
no. im a law abiding citizen.

zimbo
You live in CA and you never broke the law! sick

BackFire349
no, im not one of those stupid californians that you hear about who think they're all hardcore cuz they spray paint some stuff.

Gundark
*runs away screaming*

Oh, you're just kidding. Okay then.

BackFire349
yeah, i was joking, she doesnt like it smile

zimbo
You've seen movie ''California man.''
I thought you just like him.
(Joke)

BackFire349
no i havent seen that.

zimbo
Oh you missed a lot of fun!

mechmoggy
Mmmm, I disagree.

BackFire349
yeah, ill get some more pics of her soon probably. i have a very nice one of her that shows her body a bit more. anywho. im glad you all think she's cute. im sure she'll be happy too. smile

Corran
hubba hubba

Ushgarak
Oooh, very nice...

Has everyone here had PMS trouble with girlfriends? Have I been lucky?

finti
Is her head in your lap in the first pic. eek! big grin naughty boy. Maybe you were watching Crossroads?? at the moment

BackFire349
oh, lol no, it was taken in my car. we were parked in an abandoned parking lot...need i say more. smile

BackFire349
yeah, i guess you've been lucky ush.

finti
cant say I have had problems with pms girls either

BackFire349
oh well, my gf has only been really bad a few times. its all good though cuz she's an angel when she's not in pms.

finti
thats good

BackFire349
yes it is. but she is a very naughty angel sometimes wink

finti
a child of Lucifer then: smile the fallen angel

BackFire349
yeah, well then lucifer has one hot daughter smile

finti
evil face must be more than one

zimbo
So can you give some advise for 14 years old boy.

finti
be nice to the girls, show them respect

zimbo
...and some money e!

Dim
hmmmm..apparently zimbo wants to be smacked.

zimbo
How old are boy.

Dim
?

Ushgarak
Weirdness... increasing...

zimbo
I tried to say how old are you Dim.
(my keyboard don't work very good)

BackFire349
i dunno, she's my first gf ever, ive never really been good with girls. but i got really lucky with her or something.

BackFire349
lol, i just told her that i showed you guys her pic, she was kinda upset first, but then i told her that you all thought she was cute and she was all happy. she's easy to please. smile

Tex
eek!

BackFire349
and yes i meant it in that way wink

BackFire349
ill scan some other pics soon too.

ToMacco
Your girlfriend is hot, Backfire.

BackFire349
thanks smile i know that, but its always nice to hear

finti
oh really. So you think it is cool when guys creep in on her with their tounge out drooling and they are able to hypnotize...??? big grin: evil face

BackFire349
hell, if they can pull it off, all teh more power to them.

finti
hmmm, a nice right hook always do the trick with creepy boys

BackFire349
yeah, luckily i havent had that problem. cuz when im with her i dont think most guys would try anything, considering im a formidable sized guy.

BackFire349
although ive cought MANY guys staring at her, some people drive by in their cars and stick their heads out the window just to get a better look. i seriously dont know how i got so lucky to wind up with her.

finti
I really hope guys crash when they look at girls while driving

BackFire349
yeah. im surprised it hasnt, they literally stick their heads out the window and look behind them. oh well...its always flattering.

queeq
That pic of you and her remind sooooo much of a freind of mine. He looks quite a bit like you and his wife is Kenian.... Deja Vu. laughing out loud

finti
no queeq , Backfire and his girl roll eyes (sarcastic).......big grin:

BackFire349
oh, well cool... maybe he's my twin.

BackFire349
you guys shoulda heard her when i told her you all thought she was cute and hot. she was all "ahhhh thats sooo cool.." cuz she's one of those girls who will never ever in a million years admit she's hot, even though she catches guys staring at her all the time, it doesnt register for her. she always insists that she's ugly, she always picks little things to nit pick over herself all the time and i tell her to stop cuz there much more wrong with me then her, and i dont complain. women... roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
we recognize a good looking girl when we see one so...

BackFire349
yeah, tahts what i try to tell her but she just says "no...im ugly, oh hey today some guy on the bus was just staring at me" seriously, thats what she says. i dont get that logic. guys wouldnt look at her if she wasnt hot.

finti
girls are always like that, they mature eventually and stop putting them selfs down

BackFire349
i dunno, even my mom does it sometimes.

finti
laughing out loud they never really quit do they

Thane Zereil
Many girls actually hate direct compliments as they often assume that the only reasoning behind it is simply to get something from them..

As to PMS PMT etc, thats relatively understandable given the whole thing thats been explained to me in far too many details far too many times are very harsh. If it happened to guys there would probably be even more wars on the face of the planet...

finti
nah, sometimes it is way too easy to blame pms.

Ushgarak
I've never met a girl who seemed to have a PMS problem.

BackFire349
my girl should be getting pms again soon. i hope she isnt as bad as she was this last time sad

Corran
Lucky you.

BackFire349
i agree.

finti
actually I have nt met anybody pms either, the bitches were bitches no excuses

mechmoggy
I dunno, you can usually tell when they're "boiling beetroots" as a friend of mine describes it, they've got a slight edge to them.

Can be pretty scary. sad

finti
boiling beetroots laughing out loud

BackFire349
yes. its true.

BackFire349
i fear my gf when she's in her period.

finti
never fear a girl or they get the upper hand

queeq
They will anyway.

finti
no they wont, not if you play your cards right

BackFire349
uh oh...my gf is in pms now...just started, she was crying like a little baby cuz she bit her bottom lip, and she's all angry at me cuz the sound on her computer isnt working... time for some avoiding...

finti
smile

BackFire349
oh man.... this isnt good, she's on her way to being worse then last time... *stands up straight and walks into the dust of battle* sad

BackFire349
oh jesus....finti...hold me sad

queeq
Who's it gonna be then?

BackFire349
i dunno, someone hug me though.

queeq
*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGG* Just for once.

BackFire349
thanks you.

zimbo
And me please.

BackFire349
why you, your gf isnt in pms sad

zimbo
How cares I just want that queeq hug me.

BackFire349
hi stacy babe smile

finti
laughing out loud just had too...........

BackFire349
she was looking at the page when i said that. she wanted to see for herself the compliments smile

Thomas H
nice pics there backfire

Fire
backfire she seems to be a lot younger than you

BackFire349
only a year

Fire
ooh she's 18 well I wouldn't have given her that from the first pic

Thomas H
hey, arent you older than 19 backfire?

BackFire349
no. im 20 in april. she's 19 in febuary. everything is legal smile

Fire
hehe who cares wether or not it's legal as long as u both are happy
(scr*w the system)

BackFire349
yeah. good thinking. yeah she does look young in that first pic now that i look at it.... haha. oh well. she looks adorable smile

Fire
idd

BackFire349
what does idd mean??

Ushgarak
indeed.

Thomas H
who cares about what is legal?hehehe!!

BackFire349
yeah, i suppose if it werent legal that wouldnt stop me smile

BackFire349
*sigh* my gf is horrible right now. she was getting angry like someone raped her just cuz she got onions in her hamburger on her way home from school when she ordered no onions. and i told her to stop complaining so much about silly things and she logged out on me. and then she logged back in to make sure i knew she logged out on me on purpose. then she left again to go sleep. i feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
man, this is really starting to get me down. every thing i say to her she answers with some kinda annoyed snappy response.... sad

emily
yerss shes v nice but you could do better

rusky
She's very nice, congrats to the both of u and Backfire... hope this'll all end soon.... smile

Corran
Rusky, it's a little late for that.

Ushgarak
Good Lord- that was Lara's sister just there.

mah
a _very_ rare sighting

Corran
Where?

mah
user emily

Corran
Oh, she doesn't look alike really.

BackFire349
lol, we broke up like 3 months ago. i dont wanna do better, im done with girls for a while. im just gonna concentrate on losing weight and playing games. of course i miss the sex... but its not like thats hard to get this day and age smile

Asami
Been a while since I came to the forums.. BF ur pic still scares me!!

Member.
lol, no one can be done with girls, ull see.stick out tongue

BackFire349
for now i am, i have no interest in a relationship right now. not after what happened in my last one.

Lara
I've been single for nearly a year now and I can say that in the beginning it's ok, but then it get boring and lonely! *sigh*

Corran
Aww poor lonely Lara, I'll keep you company. smile

Lara
thankyou!

Corran
You are more than welcome.

Lara
happy

finti
ok something is wrong here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh Corran was polite, knew it was something

Corran
I can be polite. In fact I think I will do so for the rest of the

finti
remaining minute?

Corran
I'm just considering how long I could be polite for. I think I'll just be polite to a few people to see how I get on with.

finti
you allready lost

Corran
I don't beleive I have, yet. I have not been impolite yet.

Lara
no he didnt! leave him alone, are you trying to better your ppl skill Mr. Corran?

Corran
Not really, I just going to prove that I have them and can use them when necessary, but thanks for asking.

finti
such a fraud, Corran the player

Corran
Why whatever do you mean my friend, it is mosy unfair of you to try and slight my character

finti
"You think you're so clever, yeah, but you know you're insane.
Sly, sly, sly like a demon's eye. " -Deep Purples Demons eye

Corran
Oh what a rather pleasant lyric you have posted there.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>