Shadow the Hedgehog v.s. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Shadow has 6 Chaos Emeralds.

Who wins?

ESB -1138
Only 6? Chicken! Anywho Mewtwo seems more than capable on taking down Shadow. The only hope Shadow has is his Chaos Control but Mewtwo would pwn Shadow.

shin_gear
This was made before I think. I'll give my vote to Mewtwo though he needs to act fast, and I mean very fast.

Violent2Dope
Shadow has stopped mind attacks/control before.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Shadow has stopped mind attacks/control before.

Directly yes but not indirect assaults. And even then Silver was able to throw Shadow back with pyschic and Mewtwo is vastly stronger than Silver. Mewtwo is more than capable on just nuking the entire area as he did to the island whipping Shadow out. Shadow wouldn't be able to get near Mewtwo. Again all Shadow can hope for is his Chaos Control. Even if he removed his rings and unleashed his full power Mewtwo would be more than capable on taking out Shadow.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Directly yes but not indirect assaults. And even then Silver was able to throw Shadow back with pyschic and Mewtwo is vastly stronger than Silver. Mewtwo is more than capable on just nuking the entire area as he did to the island whipping Shadow out. Shadow wouldn't be able to get near Mewtwo. Again all Shadow can hope for is his Chaos Control. Even if he removed his rings and unleashed his full power Mewtwo would be more than capable on taking out Shadow. I know, just sayin. I think Shadow could resist his mind attacks, tho TK could f*ck him up. Chaos Control is a quick move, and M2 DOES have low defense, if he can pull it off I see him winning, but that is pretty much the only way. Super Shadow would shit stomp M2 however.

ESB -1138
Shadow is fast and a lightspeed attack may be able to get Mewtwo because I don't think Mewtwo can react that fast enough to stopping something moving at lightspeed. Plus Chaos Control allows Shadow to teleport and freeze time so that gives him an edge on Mewtwo but the fight can go either way.

Violent2Dope
Yep.

Remindme
Mewtwo, warp-stomped

Darkhalen
Shadow...Shadow...Shadow...Shadow...Shadow...Shadow... and with help from the Chaos emeralds

Violent2Dope
M2 will not "warpstomp" Shadow.

ESB -1138
The fight will end fast. If Shadow wins the fight ends fast. If Mewtwo wins the fight ends fast. Either of them can take it; it all depends on their first move. This will not be a drawn out fight but a rather quick one.

Blax_Hydralisk
I agree whole-heartedly. Both of these guys have the power to end the others lives in one-shot.

Darkhalen
Just comes down to who's more strategic

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
M2 will not "warpstomp" Shadow.

Yeah he will, mind control and using psychic power to control the body isn't the same.

One is mental

One is physical

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Yeah he will, mind control and using psychic power to control the body isn't the same.

One is mental

One is physical I like how you forget Shadow's massively superior speed. Either one can win, it just matters who can do it first.

Remindme
Mewtwo reacts far faster than the best super computer, Since i don't thionk he needs to be entirely accurate, i'd give it to him

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme

One is mental

One is physical

Expect Shadow has resisted mind control before and Chaos Control freezes time.

espiemerl
Shadow destroys a star computer and becomes invicible

espiemerl
Yes, Mewtwo can't even take Arceus so he can't take Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.