Vormanax the Shadow Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/ShadowDragon.jpg

Respect the Shadow Dragon of Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire. Vormanax was the cause of all the chaos and suffering of the world and was the strongest of the five dragons. Vormanax dwells at Orphos Canyon and was the last (and hardest) boss of Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire. Vormanax was capable on creating multiple tornados, firing a shadow based fire breath, shooting dark orbs from one of its front four claws, flying (which only Valthorian the Fire Dragon and Vormanax was capable on).

Vormanax was followed by King Korrum who's head was transformed into the head of Valthorian after he took Valthorian's power along with the five king. Korrum has sent believed himself to be Valthorian. Vormanax is pure evil.

ESB -1138
I managed to take my time on defeating Vormanax from 27:43 to 15:24. That's pretty good.

shin_gear
I want to titf*ck that hot girl in your sig.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
I want to titf*ck that hot girl in your sig.

Dude that is sick! You sicko! You little....oh you mean Rouge. I thought you were talking about Vormanax for a second.

shin_gear
tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
That' still sickno expression

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
That' still sickno expression

He's beyond help.

shin_gear
I never knew getting a t*tjob was sick.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, from me or a Women it's fine.. but a Bat is just too kinky for words.

shin_gear
But the only thing that it has related to a bat is bat wings.

And from you? Wth? laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Wings.. and ears.. and fur,, fur in the wrong places.

And yes, me. Or were you lying about those two lumps on your chest not being a tumor?

shin_gear
noy...wtf? tongue

She doesn't have fur on her boobs though, and that's all that matters, for now.

Blax_Hydralisk
Edited..

shin_gear
Neg. Noy beans ftw.

donald121
Can you give me some hints for how to beat King Korrum? Thank you.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by donald121
Can you give me some hints for how to beat King Korrum? Thank you.

Korrum; hmm...just stay back, stay on guard, and whenever Korrum roars is the time to attack. Also it would help if you have all the armor shards.

Darkhalen
True

espiemerl
The Shadow Dragon must be the most powerful of the dragons.

luisportatil
Saludos, e intentado todo para matar al King Korrum? podrian ayudarme, intente quedarme atras y golpearlo pero no logro mucho.

Greetings, and tried everything to kill the King Korrum? Could help, try to stay back and hit but not much achievement

ESB -1138
I haven't played Dragon Blade in a bit. I'll try to get Korrum's attack pattern down for you and tell you how.

ESB -1138
I admit Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire isn't all it could have been (and comparing it to Devil May Cry or God of War doesn't help its rep either) with repetitive enemies, bland environments, outdated graphics, and a cliched story that has been used up more times then saving the princess from some evil person. But the game has some of the best boss fights I have ever played and the sad thing is; there's only five.

The game has a low budget and was rushed so it seems most of the attention was put into these boss battles. I hope a sequel will come out that has a higher budget and more development time because this game really, really ends with a cliff hanger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.