missing mayor mystery: AWOL u r next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Ok, a mayor is missing, he's AWOL, but guess what I think they are doing to him? They are threatening his life somewhere. (similar thing that happened to me). And guess what? They're getting comfortable doing this to ppl.

next it's you.

Big brother!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071005/ap_on_re_us/missing_mayor

Czarina_Czarina
btw, i should mention, i didn't read the problems they were having with him, he embezled a lot of money from the Army or something...not exact the same as a crush, but either way, that kind of treatment is coming to YOU soon. trust me, if someone who owns a crush can have their life threatened, then it's either a inside-group issue with surface color issues, OR, they are just practicing and will soon do this to random ppl, based on anything, such as things you said online, you never know. ppl have done a lot worse then own a crush.

"four of the last eight mayors busted on graft charges and one-third of last year's nine-member City Council in prison or under house arrest."

that either means that there are a lot of corrupt ppl in that area, or that it's not worth serving ppl.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Damn darkies ruining the nation.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
WHAT PART OF "STOP MAKING THREADS" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Syren
laughing

lord xyz
Originally posted by Syren
laughing

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.