Despero vs Shadow King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Who wins on the Astral Plane?

CaptainStoic
So who wins? You guys don't have to be shy you know.

HandOfFate
I give a slight edge to Shadow King on the astral plans

guy222
shadow king ftw

llagrok
On the astral plane Shadow King would win.

BlackJackal
Has Despero ever even performed astral combat ?

But Shadow King has this one under wraps.

CaptainStoic
I have never seen Despero battle on the astral plane, but since he has telepathic abilities, I thought that he would possess or manifest some sort of non corporeal form. I'm sure that he can do this because he has battled Jonn Jonnz's mind several times. The question here is does anyone think that he would have a chance in hell against the Shadow King in his realm?

Utrigita
I would say professor X

CaptainStoic
Shadow King nearly devoured Xavier on the Astral Plane, if it wasn't for Jean he would have. Even with her help he broke Xavier's legs in the physical realm.

Utrigita
He beat him the first time isn't this the same scenario???

jinzin
Shadow King takes this.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Utrigita
He beat him the first time isn't this the same scenario???

You are right and wrong, Xavier beat the Shadow King in their first encounter, but was nearly killed in their second encounter. Shadow King is vastly superior to Xavier these days. I can't remember what X-Factor comic it happened in because the bulk of my collection are in another country. perhaps someone else knows the book that I'm refering to.

Utrigita
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
You are right and wrong, Xavier beat the Shadow King in their first encounter, but was nearly killed in their second encounter. Shadow King is vastly superior to Xavier these days. I can't remember what X-Factor comic it happened in because the bulk of my collection are in another country. perhaps someone else knows the book that I'm refering to.

My bad thought it was the same Shadow King as the one he fought previously. embarrasment

BlackJackal
As far as I know, there is only one Shadow King. My personal favorite was when he showed up in New Excalibur wearing an alternate Earth Professor Xavier as his host. Dark Xavier x2!

But I digress, Despero is out of his depth in this battle. Shadow King wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.