Jigsaws autopsy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
how is it that tape is still in one piece let alone how did he ingest it considered it would not fit down his wind pipe. is that really jigsaw

vivando-loca
they found it in his lungs?

weird.

zbucsz
u can do anything if u put your mind into it

rox
but his amino acids would have ate it up

Wolfie
A tape isn't digestible?

SelphieT
Should this be in spoiler tags? I have no idea what you guys are talking about, and if its about the next movie, it will be spoiled now.

vivando-loca
if they didn't find it in his lungs, first of all, it'd have to have gone done his esophagus, not his windpipe. it goes down a lot easier in the esophagus.

second, if he swallowed it just before he died, the acids probably only got a chance to start eating away at the outer layer of the tape, not destroying the inside or film.

eventually, the acids may have eaten away at the whole thing, but it probably would have taken days, so it depends when they found him, how long he'd been dead.

and it's a whole other thing entirely if it didn't actually drop into his stomach. then it was perfectly safe and away from the acids.

rox
Originally posted by SelphieT
Should this be in spoiler tags? I have no idea what you guys are talking about, and if its about the next movie, it will be spoiled now.

go to saw4.com. then enter the site and click on autopsy. it will show you what i am talking about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.