sinestro corps vs wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok th e sinestro corps are going against hulk in an all out war for who the true ru ler os so minus paralax and anti monitor. who would win ??? sinestro corps 500 - 2000 vs hulk & followers

battle on earth dinestro corps descend from space to earth hulk haas all allies that hes using to conquer earth

1 hour prep for both.

Rorschach
Hulk and his crew get wrecked.

ALEMASTER
minus superman prime

Blur
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok th e sinestro corps are going against hulk in an all out war for who the true ru ler os so minus paralax and anti monitor. who would win ??? sinestro corps 500 - 2000 vs hulk & followers

battle on earth dinestro corps descend from space to earth hulk haas all allies that hes using to conquer earth

1 hour prep for both. eek! laughing

Rorschach
minus superman prime

Why no Superman-Prime? sad

ALEMASTER
overkill

Harry Fingerman
Anyone with a yellow ring, and is note worthy, solos Huc... easily.

So, it's obvious that Huc beats the entire team, because like what Iron Man says, Huc gets angry when faced with multiple opponent.
shifty

ALEMASTER
plus 1500 ring bearers includon sinestero akrillo cyborg superman etc and manhunters

Harry Fingerman
plus 1500 ring bearers includon sinestero akrillo cyborg superman etc and manhunters Ya, that just spells disaster for the Corps.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Anyone with a yellow ring, and is note worthy, solos Huc... easily.

But he doesn't have any fear for them to use.

They still completely destroy Hulk an Co of course.

Blur
I am not going to even dignify this thread with a post.

....Oh shit!! miffed

Soljer
laughing laughing laughing laughing

All that need be said.

llagrok
Originally posted by Blur
I am not going to even dignify this thread with a post.

Estacado
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman

So, it's obvious that Huc beats the entire team, because like what Iron Man says, Huc gets angry when faced with multiple opponent.
shifty
crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

lordboo
close

Priest
Huc wins because he is the personification of teh fear!!!

Barbarian Shams
WWH cannot and I mean cannot defeat Anti-Monitor who's leading the Sinestro Corps currently. He will also not defeat Parallax, Cyborg Superman, or Superboy Prime. Sinestro Corps take it 10/10 with relatvie easy due to Anti-Monitor.

Badabing
WW Hulk wins...period! He's greener than the Lantern Corp, he has no fear and Hulk is the strongest.

durhuc FTW!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
WWH cannot and I mean cannot defeat Anti-Monitor who's leading the Sinestro Corps currently. He will also not defeat Parallax, Cyborg Superman, or Superboy Prime. Sinestro Corps take it 10/10 with relatvie easy due to Anti-Monitor.

Pretty much everyone posting in this thread know that almost any member of the Sin Corp can solo Hulk. wink

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Pretty much everyone posting in this thread know that almost any member of the Sin Corp can solo Hulk. wink Good God man, you are such a hater and nonbeliever. sad

SevenShackles
ANYONE in sinestro crops can solo WWH.. even that poor bastard you see in the background getting killed, he could probly do it. i mean whats the point of giving WWH his allies? seriously? why? they get crushed like bugs in the first few mins of the battle, yeah maybe hulk will get pissed over it but no matter what he gets put down. hard.

Tron
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams

I take it you didn't read the opening thread, and notice that Anti-Monitor, Superman-Prime, and Parallax aren't a part of this fight. Doesn't matter though, so many homicidal GL-level villains leads to the Hulk's end. Add Sinestro and Heshaw to the mix, and the end comes a lot faster.

Soljer
Well, as said, any of the 'main' corps can do it - even leaving out Superman Prime, Antimonitor, Parallax...

Hell, take away Cyborg Superman, Sinestro, Ranx, Arkillo, Bedovian, Amon Sur, and Despotellis.

Hell, no-name Sinestro Corps member 313 could take the Hulk.

Or 1876.

Or 1418.

Hell, why even bring in the real fighters?

A few manhunters could probably take out the Hulk. no expression.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, as said, any of the 'main' corps can do it - even leaving out Superman Prime, Antimonitor, Parallax...

Hell, take away Cyborg Superman, Sinestro, Ranx, Arkillo, Bedovian, Amon Sur, and Despotellis.

Or 1876.

Or 1418.

Actually, 1418 sucks. He's no good at all.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Actually, 1418 sucks. He's no good at all.

That's why he died. However, for the record, it was the greatest of all the green lanterns that took him down.
smile.

Estacado
That's why he died. However, for the record, it was the greatest of all the green lanterns that took him down.
smile.
He is still alive

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
He is still alive

Really?

confused

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6179/1418ui8.jpg

Maybe it wasn't Sodam that took him down - maybe 1418 is the Sinestro Corps member that was stabbed in the head rather than slashed in half...

But either way, the Ring itself said he was deceased, and initiated a scan for a replacement....

The rings tend not to do that, unless, you know, the user dies.

Estacado
Nah.
Check the Tales Of The Sinestro Corps Presents:1418......stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
Nah.
Check the Tales Of The Sinestro Corps Presents:1418......stick out tongue

laughing.

Yeah....

Even if we got a monthly, that one may be out in a century or so....

Blur
Whats so good about this Sodam Yat guy?? Never heard of him till recently.

Symmetric Chaos

Or 1876.

Or 1418.

mad

Meh.

Estacado
He is a Daxamite (being similar to Superman/Kryptionian) with a GL ring.

Soljer

That's cause he's only appeared in a single issue of the Green Lantern Corps Annual from the 80's, and the very recent Green Lantern Corps issues (like, 14-16 or so).

He was called the 'ultimate green lantern' by a prophecy in the book of Oa, and that's really all the hype is about.

He's also a Daxamite, but so far, it seems he might as well be a human lantern, he definitely hasn't used any impressive strength, speed, 'vision' or the like.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
mad

Meh.

You're just upset because you know it's true.

stick out tongue.

Merlyn
He's also a Daxamite, but so far, it seems he might as well be a human lantern, he definitely hasn't used any impressive strength, speed, 'vision' or the like. I agree.

Sodom has been pretty impressive as a rookie GL, but not as impressive as he could/will be.

Soljer
Originally posted by Merlyn
I agree.

Sodom has been pretty impressive as a rookie GL, but not as impressive as he could/will be.

Correction;

Not as impressive as he MAY be.

Like I said(I think in the thread about the ongoing) - this 'ultimate lantern' business could very well be about his example of character, rather than sheer power. Courage and willpower to the very end.

Maybe he'll become the torchbearer? Or maybe he'll simply go down fighting - as has been said, he's no Hal Jordan.

Symmetric Chaos
Like I said(I think in the thread about the ongoing) - this 'ultimate lantern' business could very well be about his example of character, rather than sheer power. Courage and willpower to the very end.

Yeah. Willpower is much more important to a heroic GL than that aspect of his personality which gives him power

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah. Willpower is much more important to a heroic GL than that aspect of his personality which gives him power

-_-.

You know good and well what I mean. I never said absolute will power, just a shining example of the heroic character that Lanterns should have.

This 'ultimate green lantern' title is totally unjustified as of yet, and it could, possibly, mean a great deal of things besides 'the best green lantern to ever live.'

When he starts chopping up the time stream, creating a new corps on will power alone, surpassing the entire JLA on his lonesome, manipulating the entire universe, stopping big bangs, et cetera?

Let me know.

Validus

He's also a Daxamite, but so far, it seems he might as well be a human lantern, he definitely hasn't used any impressive strength, speed, 'vision' or the like.
Power ring > Kryptonian/Daxamite powers

The proof is in the pudding. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Power ring > Kryptonian/Daxamite powers

The proof is in the pudding. smile

What proof, though?

The fact that he's using the power ring more than his powers of heritage?

A preference for one kind of power isn't any sort of proof.

Otherwise, we could say that Hannu's racial powers are more powerful than a power ring, as he prefers to use his raw might to Oan energy.

erm.

Validus
What proof, though?

The fact that he's using the power ring more than his powers of heritage?

A preference for one kind of power isn't any sort of proof.

Otherwise, we could say that Hannu's racial powers are more powerful than a power ring, as he prefers to use his raw might to Oan energy.

erm.
Not really. Even Hannu broke down and used the ring when his physical force wouldn't work. He knows where the real power is. smile

Soljer
Hannu, unleashing the ring's entire charge, merely blinded the Antimonitor for a moment.

Didn't the Antimonitor lose last time because he got punched real hard? stick out tongue.

Validus
Hannu, unleashing the ring's entire charge, merely blinded the Antimonitor for a moment.

Didn't the Antimonitor lose last time because he got punched real hard? stick out tongue.
I didn't say anything about Pre Crisis Kryptonian/Daxamite powers. stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
I didn't say anything about Pre Crisis Kryptonian/Daxamite powers. stick out tongue

mad.

Merlyn
this 'ultimate lantern' business could very well be about his example of character, rather than sheer power. Courage and willpower to the very end.

as has been said, he's no Hal Jordan. He's currently just a rookie GL though.

So the statements in regard to Sodom < Hal may be true now, but a prophecy referring to him as the "ultimate GL" signifies more to me then just an undying spirit. srsly

But who really cares? Sodom ends up dying in the prophecy anyway. laughing out loud

Soljer
Originally posted by Merlyn
He's currently just a rookie GL though.

So the statements in regard to Sodom < Hal may be true now, but a prophecy referring to him as the "ultimate GL" signifies more to me then just an undying spirit. srsly

But who really cares? Sodom ends up dying in the prophecy anyway. laughing out loud

Meh. Everyone knows that 'positive' prophecies will always end up coming true, and 'negative' ones will always be 'overcome.'

Somehow.

Merlyn
Meh. Everyone knows that 'positive' prophecies will always end up coming true, and 'negative' ones will always be 'overcome.' Examples?

Blur
Meh. Everyone knows that 'positive' prophecies will always end up coming true, and 'negative' ones will always be 'overcome.'

Somehow. Ragnarak? Or however you spell it.

It happened and it was bad.

I know something good is happening afterwards but the hell.

Soljer
Ragnarak? Or however you spell it.

It happened and it was bad.

I know something good is happening afterwards but the hell.

Ragnarok didn't happen - not to completion.

Thor prevented and ended the cycle.

Badabing

Somehow. Or the bad gets retconned.

Sundipped
Anti Monitor kills Hulk with 1 blast like he did that GL with the horns comming out his head. This is a joke thread.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sundipped
Anti Monitor kills Hulk with 1 blast like he did that GL with the horns comming out his head. This is a joke thread.
ok th e sinestro corps are going against hulk in an all out war for who the true ru ler os so minus paralax and anti monitor.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Galan007

Still a joke thread. Hank hangs Hulk by the neck like he did Supes.

SevenShackles

damn right

Soljer

As mentioned, we don't even need to bring the NAMED sinestero corps characters into this to end it.

The cannon-fodder that were only assigned numbers would be more than enough to end the Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.