used as a test for the oblect of other's desire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
Have you ever been used as a test? This has happened to me so Have you ever been used as a test? This has happened to me so much that I am actually sick of it. When out in about, someone will get their SO reaction toward me, and if the reaction is repulsive, the female smiles and rewards him..does that happen to you? Why do ppl do that? Are there relationships that weak?

I mean, I was recently w/o a job; heart broken; depressed; and regained most of the weight that I lost right after reporting how much weight I lost on the message board. So, I can't see how weak or inferior a female must be to try to compare me at this present state to herself, if she has the income to maintain herself, exercise and hasn't gained weight. I don't get what the competition is about, I am not competing, I am not at my best in looks at all, has this ever happened to you all? any males?

most of the females know about the issue that happened with the crush, i am just tired of ppl using me this way, i am tired of it. i never exploited another female or male's hardship for my own pleasure or advantage or to make myself happy. i am tired of it. don't bring your spouse my way as a test, i am just sick of it. and i really wonder if others have experienced this before.

debbiejo
All I can say is that people are always tested, or scrutinized. Take care that others opinions do not cause you harm........and that is all.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Have you ever been used as a test? This has happened to me so Have you ever been used as a test? This has happened to me so much that I am actually sick of it. When out in about, someone will get their SO reaction toward me, and if the reaction is repulsive, the female smiles and rewards him..does that happen to you? Why do ppl do that? Are there relationships that weak?

I mean, I was recently w/o a job; heart broken; depressed; and regained most of the weight that I lost right after reporting how much weight I lost on the message board. So, I can't see how weak or inferior a female must be to try to compare me at this present state to herself, if she has the income to maintain herself, exercise and hasn't gained weight. I don't get what the competition is about, I am not competing, I am not at my best in looks at all, has this ever happened to you all? any males?

most of the females know about the issue that happened with the crush, i am just tired of ppl using me this way, i am tired of it. i never exploited another female or male's hardship for my own pleasure or advantage or to make myself happy. i am tired of it. don't bring your spouse my way as a test, i am just sick of it. and i really wonder if others have experienced this before.

Do you think your ex is letting all this bother him? Probably not. It's cold and heartless I guess, to say but get on with your life. Hit the gym instead of the edys icecream, get a nice bangin @ss, and you'll have guys all over you. Make that a goal. When you got the looks you can afford to pick and choose who you want to be with and who you don't. Shit give me a call when you get that @ss...

AngryManatee
Originally posted by meep-meep
Do you think your ex is letting all this bother him? Probably not. It's cold and heartless I guess, to say but get on with your life. Hit the gym instead of the edys icecream, get a nice bangin @ss, and you'll have guys all over you. Make that a goal. When you got the looks you can afford to pick and choose who you want to be with and who you don't. Shit give me a call when you get that @ss...

hysterical

debbiejo
You worry too much about other people sweety.

Schecter
please stop making multiple threads with the same topic.

that topic being "me me me"

Magee
She must be trolling for attention I refuse to beleive any one is this pathetic.

Victor Von Doom
Hey, have any of you ever noticed that this thing happened to me?

Rogue Jedi
when I am depressed, I lose weight. I lost 23 pounds in june without even trying.

Schecter
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Hey, have any of you ever noticed that this thing happened to me?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

dont let it get to your head, though.

you suck

i rule

Zeal Ex Nihilo

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

CaptainStoic

Firstly, there is no such thing as unconditional love in this world. Love yourself first, and others around you will love you too. It's all about projection. Project confidence, be humble, and pray. Just remember that life is 99% attitude and 1% circumstance. smile

Symmetric Chaos

Seriously, how are you not dead?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
All I can say is that people are always tested, or scrutinized. Take care that others opinions do not cause you harm........and that is all.

well said, thank you ( i just read the responses) and thanks... smile

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Firstly, there is no such thing as unconditional love in this world. Love yourself first, and others around you will love you too. It's all about projection. Project confidence, be humble, and pray. Just remember that life is 99% attitude and 1% circumstance. smile

i am, and that caused problems for me, i am very positve and that caused me so much trouble. i don't lack confidence, it's other ppls issue that i shouldn't have confidence, namely, they are white females (as of lately) for some reason, and i suspect it has to do with the old crush...and using me as a pivot or something to test, to see if their SO (significant other) will even look my way, and when he doesn't or if he whences, then the female smiles with approval. it's trying to bounce off of my energy b/c i feel good about ppl and life, and that annoyes negative ppl who may look at me and think otherwise. i never use to have problems with white females, not like this, not with strangers and this act of aggression to use my looks as a lower form to see if their boyfriend would look my way and if he disapproves, he's a keeper. at my old job, i use to smile and show friendliness (not too much, just a smile and a wave) but that was somehow an intro to questions about me...why does she talk to this person, not that person, why does she walk this way, not that way, why does she talk this way and not that way...and they wonder why the country is backlogged in work, seriously so. they do a lot of bull crap to ppl to slow them down. and i was told that if you are too postiive, you end up attracting negative ppl. i know confidence, that's what some are thinking they can "steal or rob" in order to feel accomplished. and if i have a problem with a race or culture or person, i'll say it, i won't hide it, unless it's petty or silly, then i will ignore it (grace)...but, no matter the race, if a group of females are being negative, i'm going to talk about it. i don't know what they are deriving, b/c i am very overweight, so it's stupid. i just carry myself with happiness, no matter if i'm overweight or not, and that may cause issues with ppl who are doing this kind of stuff. this is strange stuff.

CaptainStoic
well said, thank you ( i just read the responses) and thanks... smile

i am, and that caused problems for me, i am very positve and that caused me so much trouble. i don't lack confidence, it's other ppls issue that i shouldn't have confidence, namely, they are white females (as of lately) for some reason, and i suspect it has to do with the old crush...and using me as a pivot or something to test, to see if their SO (significant other) will even look my way, and when he doesn't or if he whences, then the female smiles with approval. it's trying to bounce off of my energy b/c i feel good about ppl and life, and that annoyes negative ppl who may look at me and think otherwise. i never use to have problems with white females, not like this, not with strangers and this act of aggression to use my looks as a lower form to see if their boyfriend would look my way and if he disapproves, he's a keeper. at my old job, i use to smile and show friendliness (not too much, just a smile and a wave) but that was somehow an intro to questions about me...why does she talk to this person, not that person, why does she walk this way, not that way, why does she talk this way and not that way...and they wonder why the country is backlogged in work, seriously so. they do a lot of bull crap to ppl to slow them down. and i was told that if you are too postiive, you end up attracting negative ppl. i know confidence, that's what some are thinking they can "steal or rob" in order to feel accomplished. and if i have a problem with a race or culture or person, i'll say it, i won't hide it, unless it's petty or silly, then i will ignore it (grace)...but, no matter the race, if a group of females are being negative, i'm going to talk about it. i don't know what they are deriving, b/c i am very overweight, so it's stupid. i just carry myself with happiness, no matter if i'm overweight or not, and that may cause issues with ppl who are doing this kind of stuff. this is strange stuff.

One Question, are you happy with how much you weigh? If not train your body in a gym, but do it for yourself and not those who judge you.

If you live your life to appease people more than yourself, you are headed for destruction.

Forget what these people are saying about you, or that you may imagine that they are, and keep it moving.

Naz
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Magee
She must be trolling for attention I refuse to beleive any one is this pathetic. Take more time to know her.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
One Question, are you happy with how much you weigh? If not train your body in a gym, but do it for yourself and not those who judge you.

If you live your life to appease people more than yourself, you are headed for destruction.

Forget what these people are saying about you, or that you may imagine that they are, and keep it moving.

we will see, thanx smile

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.