Mobrius the Poison Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/Dragon1.jpg

Mobrius the Poison Dragon is the third boss from the Wii game Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire. Mobrius dwelt in the Ruins of Kai. Mobrius was able to dig underground and use his tail as a powerful weapon as well as shoot a metal boomerang thing from the end of it like a boomerang. Mobrius was also able to shoot dozens of poison needles from his mouth and his tail.

King Mosru guarded the temple in which Mobrius dwelt at. Mosru stole Valthorian's wings and because of this he had the power of flight. After defeating Mosru Dal recieved the Dragon's Wings which allowed him to do one of three things: (1) Double jump which was known as a winged jump (2) create a fire barrier around with the wings or (3) shoot himself forward at fast speeds being engulfed in flames to ram any enemy in his way.

shin_gear
I want to take that thing to the beach.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
I want to take that thing to the beach.

confused confused confused

shin_gear
Volleyball?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Volleyball?

Oh yeah. His tail is uber powerful...but he may pop it with his teeth or those three pointy things on his tail.

shin_gear
He just has to be careful. Can he swim fast in water?

ESB -1138
I dunno. Never seen him in water. Jogha is the water dragon; he's just the poison dragon. So if it's a swimming race he may not go fast but the other swimmers will be poisoned.

shin_gear
YAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.