Dr Strange vs Superman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
He has given Galactus a run for his money, how does he fare against S1M?

Burning thought
hasnt this been done before? i think Dr strange would get Blitzed

grey fox
Poor Strange...

Burning thought
give him some prep and he may have a chance, give him 10 mins or so to activate a lot of his powers and protections and he may be able to pull it off, but straight off the bat, supes could blasts the guy body into pieces for sure, i doubt strange will be able to cast his powers in time

grey fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
give him some prep and he may have a chance, give him 10 mins or so to activate a lot of his powers and protections and he may be able to pull it off, but straight off the bat, supes could blasts the guy body into pieces for sure, i doubt strange will be able to cast his powers in time

No.

Sorry but there is a snowballs chance in hell that current Strange can take Supes* , hell even Classic could only take a 2/10 from the guy.

Burning thought
i thought this was classic, i thought current one was usless so i imaigined by default to have any hope he would need to be classic strange

classic strange has various forcefields and powers that could possibly confuse/halt superman..cant the guy do a lot of illusions, time powers and such, given 10 mins prep to ready his spell lineup he should be able to take it 50/50 for sure, supes flexibility isnt so great compared to stranges magic which is more flexi imo

Merlyn
Isn't Superman 1 million immune to magic? confused

Burning thought
i dont think he is immune, not from what ive heard, just more resistent than his other incarnations

Merlyn
i dont think he is immune, not from what ive heard, just more resistent than his other incarnations
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8128/sm1fm8.th.jpg

(credit to galan0007 for the scan.)

Burning thought
perhaps superman 1 million is then, strange has no chance, hes only got magic on his side, if supes 1 million is really immune then strange will have no chance.

guy222
stephen loses again

Barbarian Shams
Modern day Supes may lose to Dr. Strange, but after going through the Respect the JLA 1 Million thread and going over Superman 1M's feats, it is painfully obvious that Supes wins in this scenario due to magic immunity.

Burning thought
laughing this is ridiculous does superman 1 mil have any weaknesses, he can go at uber speed, has uber strength..immunity to magic, what ever next, can he blow up the universe with his heat vision yet? ime not sure

Soljer
laughing this is ridiculous does superman 1 mil have any weaknesses, he can go at uber speed, has uber strength..immunity to magic, what ever next, can he blow up the universe with his heat vision yet? ime not sure

He held back a galaxy with his force-vision, and was capable of defeating a universal-threat.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Soljer
He held back a galaxy with his force-vision, and was capable of defeating a universal-threat.

roll eyes (sarcastic) heavens, beating God itself with a flick of his wrist cant be far behind

SnazzySmurph
roll eyes (sarcastic) heavens, beating God itself with a flick of his wrist cant be far behind Irony.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Irony.

why have the writers of him suddenly decided to keep amping him up, he was so much more belivable before, hes not marvel is he, maybe DC? i think DC are trying to get a more imba list of cahracters than marvel have.

SnazzySmurph
why have the writers of him suddenly decided to keep amping him up, he was so much more belivable before, hes not marvel is he, maybe DC? i think DC are trying to get a more imba list of cahracters than marvel have. Would you have quoted me if I had said "Hypocrisy"?

Burning thought
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Would you have quoted me if I had said "Hypocrisy"?

dunno, tbh i didnt really understand your "irony" statement, i just wondered why superman is getting amped up so bad

Soljer
Superman isn't.

Superman is Kal-El.

Superman one million is Kal Kent.

And he doesn't, really, exist in DC. He existed in a future timeline.

And if comics have taught us anything, it's that the future is never immutable.

hulkcpbifiussjf
dr. strange gets spanked

batdude123
Kinky.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
dr. strange gets spanked Clothes on, or clothes off?

Sirius77
Doesn't matter, Superman one millions rapes him with or without clothes.

Galan007
Strange would have better luck throwing fisticuffs with S1M, then he would with magic. 313

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
He held back a galaxy with his force-vision,

..and I think he was in a weakened state when he did that.

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
..and I think he was in a weakened state when he did that. thumb up

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up
fanboy sneaky2

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
fanboy sneaky2 bat

Alfheim
laughing out loud

Priest
bat
jeez, i was just joshing u uhuh

herbwink

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
jeez, i was just joshing u uhuh

herbwink Don't let it happen again! duroolio

Validus
Originally posted by Alfheim
..and I think he was in a weakened state when he did that.
I don't think so. He did need Titano's help though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Validus
I don't think so. He did need Titano's help though. Because he was in a weakened state.

. 313

h1a8
I know a way that Dr. Strange can win easily everytime with prep.
I don't want to say as I'm a superman fan. Yes I admit it.
But I'm a bigger fan to logic.'
If you want to know then ask me. But I will hate telling.

Burning thought
Originally posted by h1a8
I know a way that Dr. Strange can win easily everytime with prep.
I don't want to say as I'm a superman fan. Yes I admit it.
But I'm a bigger fan to logic.'
If you want to know then ask me. But I will hate telling.

ime intrieged, how?

janus77
Strange kills Superman thus snuffing out the futureline of S1M smile

Avlon
Because he was in a weakened state.

. 313

I don't remember him being weakened. Was it stated? What was the reason?

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
I don't remember him being weakened. Was it stated? What was the reason? S1M stated that he would be weaker then normal, because he was outside the 'range' of the Super-Sun, iirc.

Alfheim
Wait a minute im pretty sure that all Dr Stranges powers are not magical, for example some of them are psionic.

Furthermore are some of the entities that Dr Strange can summon magical? I mean I know people say Vishanti is a magical entity but isnt Vishanti an abstract like Galactus or Eternity?

Anyway Superman 1M could speedblitz Dr Strange and take his head off.

h1a8
ime intrieged, how?

Classic Strange has had auto shields that has withstood some mega force. So I say that Strange's shield can take Superman's first blow(s) while he instantly stops time with just a thought. Once time is stopped then the fight is won for Strange.

The only way Superman can get around this is by penetrating Strange's shield faster than the speed of thought (the speed in which Strange can stop time). Superman 1M just might be powerful enough to do so, especially since a few moments sundipped Superman has galaxies of power. So I change my mind, without prep for Strange then Superman 1M wins.

Now Strange with prep wins easily. He just puts up a multi-mega shield (several shields summoned from the power of the most highest Gods in his arsenal) before the fight and then stops time when the fight starts. All of this pertains to classic strange of course and not current.

vlaaad12345
Whats strange going to even if he could time stop supes...punch him lol?

h1a8
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Whats strange going to even if he could time stop supes...punch him lol?

Don't you have an imagination? I mean Strange now has an eternity to try to beat Supes. He can try to take his soul, teleport him to the end of time where entropy wins, reverse time to when Supes is a baby on Earth, absorb all his solar power, take away his ring and use it against him, etc. There are probably countless things Strange can do and try. It will be his fun time.

vlaaad12345
Cause strange can keep time stopped for all eternity right?supes 1mill is immune to magic so time stop wouldnt even work most likely and even if it did again what is strange going to do because if it has anything to do with magic it wont work.

Alfheim
Cause strange can keep time stopped for all eternity right?supes 1mill is immune to magic so time stop wouldnt even work most likely and even if it did again what is strange going to do because if it has anything to do with magic it wont work.

I dont think all of Stranges powers are magical some of them are psionic.

Burning thought
just because/if stranges magic is the thing that stops time, its still time thats stopped, supes isnt immune to time itself, even if stranges magic makes the time stop.

h1a8

It is extremely faulty to assume that if someone is immune to magic then they can stop the universe's time from stopping. For Strange is not really affecting the Universe or Superman but himself. This is exactly how Zoom's powers work. He affects only his time relative to the universe and thus is not really fast at all (like flash). And why are you nitpicking at silly things? Everyone knows that I didn't mean eternity literally (Strange can't even live that long I think). It is a figure of speech just to say that he can win against Superman 1M at his leisure. Taking Supes ring is not using magic so it will work, reversing time to when Supes was a baby on Earth will work (as explained above), teleporting Supes to the end of time will work (since all beings that are immune to magic can still be teleported).

Plus not all of Strange's powers are magic (but psionic). Not to mention that Strange can summon powers of some beings in the multiverse that are not magical based but science based.

h1a8
just because/if stranges magic is the thing that stops time, its still time thats stopped, supes isnt immune to time itself, even if stranges magic makes the time stop.

Correctly said! smile

King Kandy
I think you need to realize Strange can do more with his magic to SM 1M then just attack... He could for instance BFR him into a Black hole... He'd probably need to do more then that, but I was just giving an example.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think you need to realize Strange can do more with his magic to SM 1M then just attack... He could for instance BFR him into a Black hole... He'd probably need to do more then that, but I was just giving an example.
Then give a better example because a blackhole doesnt even effect regular post crisis superman.

rotiart
Originally posted by King Kandy

Strange sets up a portal to the big bang and does to superman 1 million what superman did to imperius

strange however returns to the present stops short... and returns to the present, while superman can't reverse himself and ends up at the unvierse during its big bang.

really thats like the only scenario i can think of right now for strange to win sad the child of superman and the queen of the imps right?

sad how the hell do you beat that!

h1a8
Then give a better example because a blackhole doesnt even effect regular post crisis superman.

Now arguing with that is moot due to the fact I already proved Strange can win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.