Favorite Superman Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mirai Gohan
In no order:

1. Bizarro
2. Zod
3. Brainiac
4. Lex Luthor
5. Doomsday
6. Darkseid

Violent2Dope
Doomsday, for the simple fact that he killed him.

Kento
1st Doomsday
2nd Bizarro

I like Doomsday because he's just pure destruction. Bizarro because I just find him fun to read because of how he talks.

Barbarian Shams
For sheer evil and power I like Darkseid. For supreme in non-human intelligence, Brainiac. Unbrideled destruction goes to Doomsday. General Zod the Kryptonian for being the exact opposite of Kal-El: Pure evil and willing to murder. Luthor for being such a personal adversary to Supes.

Mirai Gohan
See, that's a common misconception, Doomsday never killed Superman, his body has solar energy stored inside it for 30 years which was enough to keep him alive. But he still gave Supes the beating of his life.

superkronick92
Although he hasn't had many appearances, I think Preus is a good villain, he's like an Anti-Superman unlike Bizzaro, who is an opposite powers wise, Preus is the opposite of Supes when it comes to what he stands for.

Big fan of Doomsday too

Mirai Gohan
Smallville made me an even bigger fan of Bizarro & Zod.

Endless Mike
Darkseid

Mirai Gohan
Anybody got some comic book pictures of Bizarro, Zod, & Darkseid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.