Mister Miracle (Scott Free) vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
who takes this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good lord son. Thanos

TricksterPriest
Thanos. Fighting and beating down people isn't Mr. Miracle's niche.

Now, the challenge was to get out of a death trap or escape from Thanos's base, then you'd have a show. Cause no trap holds Mr. Miracle. cool

grey fox
Poor Scott.....

Gecko4lif
you guys do realize that scot is stronger then thor by a good margin and super... well everything right? plus the alpha effect, motherboxes etc

Lord Shaper
Mr. Miracle wins this. His plans are usurpassed, I doubt Thanos could "kill" him.

Merlyn
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
you guys do realize that scot is stronger then thor by a good margin and super no

BentonGrey
I love Mr. Miracle, but I don't believe I ever heard that he was as powerful as Thor....

Gecko4lif
His strength is in the 100,000's of tons

Rorschach

And you think that makes him stronger than Thor and Superman? laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by BentonGrey
I love Mr. Miracle, but I don't believe I ever heard that he was as powerful as Thor.... Only once in his career has Scott been as/more powerful then Thor... This was when he became the most powerful of the New Gods, and Darkseid].

However, that level of power isn't within Scott's 'normal' grasp --- He has no chance here.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Rorschach
And you think that makes him stronger than Thor and Superman? laughing

I didnt say superman

boriquaking55

That's nothing compared to the feats of Superman, Thor, SS, or any mid-level herald for example. pfft

Desaad
you guys do realize that scot is stronger then thor by a good margin and super... well everything right? plus the alpha effect, motherboxes etc

Thats...not true.

He only demonstrated top tier super strength and durability once, in a fight against Superman.

Otherwise, he's not even Spiderman level in strength. Possibly above in agility, though.

guy222
Thanos of Titan FTW

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by boriquaking55
That's nothing compared to the feats of Superman, Thor, SS, or any mid-level herald for example. pfft

LIES!!!!!

tjcoady
Scot does have a cool ass costume and an awesome name. plus, he's married to Big Barda.

those points count for something, right?

quanchi112
Thanos wins hands down. Dont make me use punctuation and grammar like I did in my debate with nver. Because I will again if I have to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.